Hopeless05

Quit your job?

For what it's worth... 4 years ago my life was totally in shambles and I was suicidal.

I'm glad I didnt do it... life ROCKS now, I would never have believed things would change, get better or that I would ever be happy again but they did and I am. Believe it or not things get better, but if you dont force yourself through this - you'll never know.

I am not going to tell you to not do it because it just doesn't make sense to you. I've been there struggling with depression and suicide for more than 10 years. But this is what I've learned, tomorrow may not be brighter instantly, but you almost always feel better after you get up from a night full of sleep. When you don't know what else to do and feel like you're at the end of all your wits, go to sleep, go take a nap, do anything to take your mind off the pain. The pain isn't physically deep, that's why it doesn't hurt when you're inflicting yourself; the pain is mental - this is why I am telling you to give your mind a break, and the easiest way to do it is to just close your eyes. You've survived this long, you can do another night.

Archived