Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112

Thread: i am scared of my girlfriend... what to do?

Gold Member
    You're not guilty of anything; she's the guilty one; you did nothing wrong.
    But none of that matters anyway. You've moved beyond this whole thing.
    I like the statements you have made in your last few posts:

"...so i will NEVER have any regrets, nor will i look back.
    from now on, get my confidence back & fix my life and move on, wont be easy, will be a battle, but i will get there in the end!!"
    "i can assure you, i will NOT BE GOING BACK i am certain after some time has passed, she will contact me again, but she will be ignored..."

Those are what I had been hoping to hear you say ever since you started posting on this site. And I'm glad you are finally at that point now.

read my post

Originally Posted by thegreatone
    read my post
    i guess i am lucky in some ways, we have no children together

i read your post

Hey, I believe I am in quite a very similar situation where i cant even have free time away from her.. we live together on a campus.. but I want for example to go workout for a bit alone or visit my family at home for a weekend.. boom she thinks Im choosing the gym over her or boom she is going to break up with me if I go home for a weekend blah blah blah.. Im so tired of it.. I told her one day that if she wants me to give up on my hobbies that will not happen.. she said she just thinks Im more excited to go to the gym rather than spend time with her!

But like I spend countless hours with her and the gym is my time to mentally beat up my stresses.. I like both why cant I have both..weve been together 2 years as well.. shes thrown things at me, broken my small useless items like a comb, spat on me twice.. and everytime we fight, its my fault and she wants to break up.. Ive confronted her yesterday saying it feels like you want so bad out of this relationship so essentially,,, leave if u want to.. she says she doesnt actually wanna break up??? So confused Im tired.

Anyway I want an update on how ur doing dude 8 years later? Hows it been without her

Thread is several years old
    Originally Posted by WaterThrower
    we live together on a campus.. .. shes thrown things at me, broken my small useless items like a comb, spat on me twice.
    Last edited by Wiseman2; 03-28-2020 at 03:57 AM.

Originally Posted by WaterThrower
    Hey, I believe I am in quite a very similar situation where i cant even have free time away from her.. we live together on a campus.. but I want for example to go workout for a bit alone or visit my family at home for a weekend.. boom she thinks Im choosing the gym over her or boom she is going to break up with me if I go home for a weekend blah blah blah.. Im so tired of it.. I told her one day that if she wants me to give up on my hobbies that will not happen.. she said she just thinks Im more excited to go to the gym rather than spend time with her!

But like I spend countless hours with her and the gym is my time to mentally beat up my stresses.. I like both why cant I have both..weve been together 2 years as well.. shes thrown things at me, broken my small useless items like a comb, spat on me twice.. and everytime we fight, its my fault and she wants to break up.. Ive confronted her yesterday saying it feels like you want so bad out of this relationship so essentially,,, leave if u want to.. she says she doesnt actually wanna break up??? So confused Im tired.

Anyway I want an update on how ur doing dude 8 years later? Hows it been without her
    The OP hasn't logged on since 2013.

How about starting your own thread? Maybe we can help.
    ETA I see you already did.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112

Give Advice
Ask For Advice