Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Positions Recommended for Well-Endowed Partner?

  1. #1
    drmcsugar
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    352
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    2

    Unhappy Positions Recommended for Well-Endowed Partner?

    I've recently started seeing someone casually, and we're pretty much matched on every sexual level. I really enjoy having sex with him, to be honest, but there's one big problem. I am a smaller girl but he's ... VERY well-endowed, and it hurts like crazy - especially we both take plenty of pleasure in really rough/fast sex. However, I feel like he's hitting my cervix bone most of the time, otherwise, he has to "bottom out" and can't go all the way deep in. I don't have a problem with lubrication at all, but it is still very painful. I feel as if the only position I am fairly comfortable with is doggy style. I certainly want to please my partner and would like our bedroom scene to not be boring. Any ideal positions or ideas? Thanks everyone!

  2. #2
    pl3asehelp

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,034
    Gender
    Male
    Thanked
    12
    You have an incompatibility if you enjoy or require rough sex - it ain't gonna happen for you with him without it just being painful. I would doubt he would be bored or not pleased as long as he's having sex - any kind of sex.

  3. #3
    LDRohnos
    Platinum Member LDRohnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY, NY
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,072
    Gender
    Male
    Thanked
    2
    It surprises me that you're comfortable with "doggy style" as that tends to invoke deep penetration. The best positions for you would be ones where you can control the angle and penetration, with you on top. I wouldn't be too concerned with it being "boring" for him. Sex is like pizza, even if there's too much cheese or it's overcooked...ITS STILL PIZZA.

    Sorry I'm hungry, try using more control positions for yourself and make sure he knows about this!

  4. #4
    LoveHurts89
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Age
    28
    Posts
    582
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    1
    All I will say is you WILL get used to the size. It used to be exactly the same with my SO. From time to time now, it can be a little tender, especially if we haven't had it for a while if my TOTM has been, I feel a lot tighter. I like going on top as I can control how deep it goes, other than that, we usually do like, gosh how do I explain this, almost like scissors? I don't know how to explain it! Take your index and middle fingers on each hand, and spread them, and intertwine them so it's almost like an X. That's what we do x

  5. #5
    LoveHurts89
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Age
    28
    Posts
    582
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    1
    P.s. how does doggy not hurt?! That takes me some getting used to!

  6. #6
    drmcsugar
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    352
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by pl3asehelp [Register to see the link]
    You have an incompatibility if you enjoy or require rough sex - it ain't gonna happen for you with him without it just being painful. I would doubt he would be bored or not pleased as long as he's having sex - any kind of sex.
    This is quite upsetting if we aren't compatible since we like the the exact same things in bed and are willing to be adventurous with each other. But whenever I'm with him, and it hurts so bad I can't barely move - it makes me kind of ... inactive in bed, hence I was afraid he'll get bored too soon.

  7. #7
    pl3asehelp

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,034
    Gender
    Male
    Thanked
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by drmcsugar [Register to see the link]
    This is quite upsetting if we aren't compatible since we like the the exact same things in bed and are willing to be adventurous with each other. But whenever I'm with him, and it hurts so bad I can't barely move - it makes me kind of ... inactive in bed, hence I was afraid he'll get bored too soon.
    Yeah, being big usually actually sucks from a guys perspective for this reason. I can't speak for all guys, but being adventurous and worrying about sex being boring seem to me to be female concerns - guys are happy to be having sex at all. As long as you're doing it regularly, that is a win.

  8. #8
    drmcsugar
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    352
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHurts89 [Register to see the link]
    All I will say is you WILL get used to the size. It used to be exactly the same with my SO. From time to time now, it can be a little tender, especially if we haven't had it for a while if my TOTM has been, I feel a lot tighter. I like going on top as I can control how deep it goes, other than that, we usually do like, gosh how do I explain this, almost like scissors? I don't know how to explain it! Take your index and middle fingers on each hand, and spread them, and intertwine them so it's almost like an X. That's what we do x
    I find that most positions that require a direct thrust like missionary (with or without legs on his shoulders) and spooning are almost unbearable to take. I didn't even want to think about being on top considering how ... far I'd have to go down. With doggy style, I can just bend a bit "off-angle" and it'll not be so directly hitting my ... bone (?!). I do hope I'll get used to it, because I really like being with him sexually and I've been sore everytime we have sex, sometimes so bad that we can't do it back-to-back everyday. And I will try the scissors out, I know exactly what you're talking about That used to my favorite position with another guy but he wasn't as well hung, so crossing fingers :P

  9. #9
    LDRohnos
    Platinum Member LDRohnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY, NY
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,072
    Gender
    Male
    Thanked
    2
    If you're on top, you can control the penetration if you're more like _\ rather than _| If you follow what I'm saying. It's like a glide motion rather than a jackhammer.

  10. #10
    LoveHurts89
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Age
    28
    Posts
    582
    Gender
    Female
    Thanked
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by drmcsugar [Register to see the link]
    I find that most positions that require a direct thrust like missionary (with or without legs on his shoulders) and spooning are almost unbearable to take. I didn't even want to think about being on top considering how ... far I'd have to go down. With doggy style, I can just bend a bit "off-angle" and it'll not be so directly hitting my ... bone (?!). I do hope I'll get used to it, because I really like being with him sexually and I've been sore everytime we have sex, sometimes so bad that we can't do it back-to-back everyday. And I will try the scissors out, I know exactly what you're talking about That used to my favorite position with another guy but he wasn't as well hung, so crossing fingers :P

    I completely hear ya! I really struggled at first with him but I've gotten used to it now. I relax more before sex as stressing used to cause me to tense up! My partner is extremely well endowed and so it did take a while to find things we were both comfortable with, but you will get there xxx

  11.  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Sex with no strings..
Since leaving my partner i have felt VERY sexually frustrated. I really don't want to be in a relationship for quite some time. I need my own space
Confused about what happened - feedback welcome
As the title suggests, I am trying to sort smth in my head. I have an old friend/former lover, whom I occasionally (rather unpredictably) see if
Trying to become sexually attracted to nice guy
Well..... not sure if anyone experienced this before.... Im with someone, whom is a bit older, real nice guy, not the smartest, but still sweet. Im
Afraid to have sex
My bf and I have been together for about 2 years. There's a bit of an age gap between us and he was recently separated when we started seeing
Featured Threads
My (ex?) girlfriend has anorexia and it probably destroyed our relationship - what to do?
Hello. I would like to tell my story. I am a 22 year-old male dating an 18 year-old female, though we have probably broken up today. This is
Question about how I should handle the finances in my marriage
I recently married my bf of 5 years and we are expecting a baby early next year. Since then I've found out some rather disturbing things about his
married now found out she cheated while we were dating Im so confused help
We have been married 2 years and dated a long time before we were married (16yrs) 5 years into our relationship my wife , then gf went on a cruise
Wanting To Be With Loved One In After-Life
Has anyone who has ever lost a loved one with whom they were extremely close and loved dearly ever thought about taking his/her own life so as to be
Does everyone have some positive qualities?
Since the day I had been dumped (got dumped in April and after all the failed efforts to reconcile, accepted his decision in mid July). I feel I am a
I it wrong to date my sister's ex boyfriend?
My sister was dating a guy for two month, and me and her bf start being friends until they broke up.....i have feelings for him and he also loves me
She left me because she thinks I'm dumb
I have been in relationship with this girl and moved to her country 3 months ago and lately things are going pretty bad and she is seeking for a
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •