girlfriend feels like she has to pee during sex?

unanimous123

Hello to all the wonderful people here on ENA! I want to know if you or your girlfriend gets that feeling of wanting to pee during sex? Okay,so we've been holding off sex for a week now because we had been fighting a lot in the past few weeks, and it is only recently that things started to go well. So anyway,last night, we had sex. During foreplay, she feels the need to pee so she hurried out to the comfort room and went back to bed with me. After that, shortly before she orgasms, she says she had the feeling of wanting to pee again? Why is this, despite the fact that she had just emptied her bladder? When she orgasmed, she asked me if she peed on me as she felt like something had been dripping. There was no pee,though... Is this normal or is this something we should be worried about? Please share your experiences... thanks.

She may be a squirter!

I dated a woman once who (very similiar) beforehand relieved herself and then during her orgasms would mention that. So we had a little experiment -- I thought it was extremely sexy -- she was so shy about that and afraid of wetting the bed and being embarrassed. So I was able to get her to relax and on her very last orgasm she let out this really gargoyle like cry, I look below and sure enough she had came; her oceany juices shot everywhere.

She may be a squirter!

I dated a woman once who (very similiar) beforehand relieved herself and then during her orgasms would mention that. So we had a little experiment -- I thought it was extremely sexy -- she was so shy about that and afraid of wetting the bed and being embarrassed. So I was able to get her to relax and on her very last orgasm she let out this really gargoyle like cry, I look below and sure enough she had came; her oceany juices shot everywhere.

Thanks for the input, man. She has never squirted before, though, not with me or in any of her previous relationships. Very interesting info, though...so maybe I should tell her to relax and let everything go? What if she actually peed on me if I do that? Well, for as long as it's not a medical issue or anything, we're ok, I guess.

I dated a guy who was, ahem..EXTREMELY well endowed..when we had sex, sometimes I'd feel like I had to pee. I always figured it was because he was pressing up against my bladder.

Don't know if this applies here, and I'm not asking..just sharing my experience..

Thanks for sharing. I googled it up and yes, she might be a squirter. But how? She hasn't squirted ever before. Also, maybe the position has something to do with it? She wants to be on top.

Squirters don't always start out as squirters. It's possible that you bring it out in her. I'm not saying that just to make you feel good..I have a friend who had never squirted before in her life, and as soon as she started sleeping with her (now) husband, she started squirting.

Just going to put in my input. Squirters usually find out they are Squirters years later (I read about this person finding out when she was 40!)

Thing is though, it may never happen as well. I used to feel like I had to pee so many times during sex but sometimes I didn't..and I never actually squirted ever. Then one day ...when I bought a vibrator..and well...lets just say I never used one before! And, it's embarressing to post this, but I got off 5 times, and then it felt like I peed myself on the 5th time.

I squirted. I was scared because it never happened before (I was around 23). It never happened since but always feels like it might but never does. I wouldn't worry about it, it happens and sometimes it doesn't. She may pick up on it (some ppl just always do once they start) and she may not. It's completely natural.

Squirters don't always start out as squirters. It's possible that you bring it out in her. I'm not saying that just to make you feel good..I have a friend who had never squirted before in her life, and as soon as she started sleeping with her (now) husband, she started squirting.

Wow! ok...

Also another reason why she might not squirt is, because the body feels like it may pee, her body could just be telling her to hold back. It's because we are potty trained haha, and it can be really hard for someone to subconciously "let go" and say it's fine to pee. Although you can still orgasm just fine without squirting. I didn't really like squirting because it felt like peeing....but being forced to pee.

Although if she ever does squirt you'll notice it comes out clear and doesn't smell like pee at all. She might freak out a little too (I know I did). It can be emotional to some because it's such a different feeling...not really like the orgasm itself, but just like being forced to pee really heavily. I felt embarressed too. I felt like I wet the bed or something...

But some ppl like it a lot! Hope this helps!

Oh man. Actually this can be a huge problem.

Back in college, I was once woken up in the middle of the night by my male housemate shrieking and hollering down the hall. It turns out that he had been having sex with a girl, who was on top of him as she reached orgasm. She basically went to the bathroom on him, pinning him to the bed with her body weight, her screams of ecstasy mingling with my friend's screams of horror.

He couldn't have sex for half a year afterwards, he was that traumatised. I happened to be friends with the girl too, so a couple of years later the topic came out during a party and she explained to me that she always felt like she was about to pee when she came, but that since it had never actually happened she had learnt to ignore it.

Until that fateful night.

True story bro. I don't know what you can do with it, but there it is. I must say though, as I made my shivering mate a cup of tea that night, I remember thanking God for making me gay.

True story bro. I don't know what you can do with it, but there it is. I must say though, as I made my shivering mate a cup of tea that night, I remember thanking God for making me gay.

Except that for the vast majority of women who experience this -- unless they have a ton of pee stored up in their bladders during sex, which would usually be uncomfortable enough to void before the act -- what this is is the female homologous equivalent to prostatic fluid, not pee. That feeling of having to pee comes from the urethral sponge, aka the female prostate -- an area of sensitive, semi-erectile tissue between the vagina and urethra, which are very close neighbors -- becoming highly stimulated.

So maybe now you can relate more.

Uhhhhh, I have been know to do this too. But, when it does come out, it is pee!!! Some guys tell me that it turns them on and others get mad that I wet their bed.. So, what the heck is wrong with me?

Honestly, I don't know how I'd react when that happens. If it's actually pee...my girlfriend almost always make it a point that she pees before we start though, so maybe that would help a lot?

Except that for the vast majority of women who experience this -- unless they have a ton of pee stored up in their bladders during sex, which would usually be uncomfortable enough to void before the act -- what this is is the female homologous equivalent to prostatic fluid, not pee. That feeling of having to pee comes from the urethral sponge, aka the female prostate -- an area of sensitive, semi-erectile tissue between the vagina and urethra, which are very close neighbors -- becoming highly stimulated.

So maybe now you can relate more.

Prostatic fluid? I didn't know females have that. So is this the fluid released when girls what they call "squirt" ...right? Yeah, it can't be urine especially after a female had just emptied her bladder. What triggers it though? Is is the anticipation? She always love the "woman on top" position and it was just this one time where she said that she had a peeing sensation. Anyway, the female body is amazing. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

My opinion. Try to get her to relax and go along with it. To just let go, go wild. If she squirts, and has a good time, good for the both of you If she pees, a little pee won't kill you. Unless you are a big wuss like the case mentioned before. I bet you have swam in pee on public swimming pools, the beach, lakes, more than once. It won't kill or hurt you. Take a shower, wash your clothes, problem solved.

I get that exact same feeling but only when my boyfriend is fingering me. Clitoral stimulation doesn't do it, only the g-spot. I occasionally feel it during sex depending on the position however never to the extent I do when being fingered. However as someone else mentioned that since we have been toilet trained, my body just shuts it off. I literally cannot come because I have a mental block. I've tried relaxing and peeing beforehand but to no avail. I feel like I'll never have an orgasm

Oh my god - I have the same problem. I can't believe that's what it is.

During sex I'll actually sometimes make him stop because it feels so strange and I thought he was poking my bladder (lol).

This is amazing news to me. I always thought there was something wrong with me on the inside.

My opinion. Try to get her to relax and go along with it. To just let go' date=' go wild. If she squirts, and has a good time, good for the both of you If she pees, a little pee won't kill you. Unless you are a big wuss like the case mentioned before. I bet you have swam in pee on public swimming pools, the beach, lakes, more than once. It won't kill or hurt you. Take a shower, wash your clothes, problem solved.[/quote']

Right on, man.

I get that exact same feeling but only when my boyfriend is fingering me. Clitoral stimulation doesn't do it, only the g-spot. I occasionally feel it during sex depending on the position however never to the extent I do when being fingered. However as someone else mentioned that since we have been toilet trained, my body just shuts it off. I literally cannot come because I have a mental block. I've tried relaxing and peeing beforehand but to no avail. I feel like I'll never have an orgasm

You should not feel the pressure to orgasm, otherwise, you'd end up with some inhibition (mental block so you say). Rather, just enjoy the moment, just like my gf, who enjoyed it until she came...she was just too aroused to stop in the midst to urinate.lol

Archived