Ask For Advice

Thread: my girlfriend still talks to her ex

Adam Fenix

my girlfriend still talks to her ex

i have been dating this girl for about 8 months now and we both love eachother. But before me she dated this guy for about a year... well the ex boyfriend is going to the marines/ the 8 months we had been dating she hadnt stopped talking to the ex at all ... she would talk to him off an on all the time ... well after a while of it i sat her down an told her that i dont like her talking to him because he still tells her he loves her an everything like that / i asked her how she would feel if i talked an hung out with my ex girlfriends and she told me she wouldnt like it ... i asked her why she does an she said she cares about him thats why, an she gets mad about this whole conversation ... i havnt ever asked her to stop talking to him because i wanted her to stop on her own, she also asked him to go out for lunch with her because he is leaving ... ohh an by the way her ex is leaving this monday to leave for the marines ...i feel that if she really loved me she would of listened to me an stopped talking to him/ but she didnt ... i really would like some advice on this i dont know what i should do ... .... please help thx
    Last edited by Adam Fenix; 07-14-2012 at 03:47 AM.

Snowy
    Platinum Member
    She's blatantly disrespecting you.

What more needs to be said?

Dump her.

Snny
    What is her problem? What is there to be upset about? Why cop a Pre-Madonna attitude when asked to stop talking to your ex everyday while in a relationship?

I second on dumping her. She has no respect at all.

Top Threads
what should i do
I am 56 being in a relationship with my bf for 5 years. Its been up down up down all the time. First he cheated on me several times. Then over
My girlfriends sexual frustration is causing an uproar between us
Okay so my girlfriend has told me time after time how badly she needs me sexually and physically even though I told her we don't have time within our
My GF is not letting go
Ok long story short, I have been with my current GF for a year and a couple of months. We recently planned a trip abroad, that we have since gone on
Separation anxiety girl?
When we're together everything is great its real cool. We spend a lot of time with each other stay at each others place but then when we part ways
Need Advice for boyfriend
Well me and my boyfriend were hanging out and I started just out of no where going through my phone while he listened to music on his. I preceded to
Issue with Girlfriend's Ex BF: A multi-dimensional issue and at a standoff!
I'm looking for some guidance here and some external perspective from those who may have experienced this issue or have done research on it, or
I called my mother a B*tch
So my mother was going through my little brotherís phone and saw a text that I had sent to him last year calling her a . What had led to that text is

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice