Ask For Advice

Thread: my girlfriend still talks to her ex

Adam Fenix

my girlfriend still talks to her ex

i have been dating this girl for about 8 months now and we both love eachother. But before me she dated this guy for about a year... well the ex boyfriend is going to the marines/ the 8 months we had been dating she hadnt stopped talking to the ex at all ... she would talk to him off an on all the time ... well after a while of it i sat her down an told her that i dont like her talking to him because he still tells her he loves her an everything like that / i asked her how she would feel if i talked an hung out with my ex girlfriends and she told me she wouldnt like it ... i asked her why she does an she said she cares about him thats why, an she gets mad about this whole conversation ... i havnt ever asked her to stop talking to him because i wanted her to stop on her own, she also asked him to go out for lunch with her because he is leaving ... ohh an by the way her ex is leaving this monday to leave for the marines ...i feel that if she really loved me she would of listened to me an stopped talking to him/ but she didnt ... i really would like some advice on this i dont know what i should do ... .... please help thx
    Last edited by Adam Fenix; 07-14-2012 at 03:47 AM.

Snowy
    Platinum Member
    She's blatantly disrespecting you.

What more needs to be said?

Dump her.

Snny
    Platinum Member
    What is her problem? What is there to be upset about? Why cop a Pre-Madonna attitude when asked to stop talking to your ex everyday while in a relationship?

I second on dumping her. She has no respect at all.

Top Threads
Boyfriend went through my phone
2 days ago my boyfriend went through my phone. Normally I keep my phone locked but I forgot and stepped out of the room. We have been in a
Girlfriend Spent the Night at her Ex's
Hi Everyone, I was out of town this past weekend and had limited use of my phone. My girlfriend had some serious family issues transpire. I
Do i have the right to be concerned over this? (flirting)
We have been hanging round with another couple for about a year now. My boyfriend is a very outgoing, flirtatious person naturally but something has
He doesnt like to be confronted or criticized and walks away
Why does my husband walk away from me instead of talking about how I feel. When I confronted him about how he's treating he got angry, ignored me and
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
Reactions...
My boyfriend of 8 months out of the blue told me yesterday he wants to apply for the police force in the city he is from. He moved to my city to be
In need of some helpful advice
I'm in need of some advice as my boyfriend and i Fight/argue over the stupidest things and i cant seem to have an adult conversation with him. last

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice