Thread: my girlfriend still talks to her ex

Adam Fenix

my girlfriend still talks to her ex

i have been dating this girl for about 8 months now and we both love eachother. But before me she dated this guy for about a year... well the ex boyfriend is going to the marines/ the 8 months we had been dating she hadnt stopped talking to the ex at all ... she would talk to him off an on all the time ... well after a while of it i sat her down an told her that i dont like her talking to him because he still tells her he loves her an everything like that / i asked her how she would feel if i talked an hung out with my ex girlfriends and she told me she wouldnt like it ... i asked her why she does an she said she cares about him thats why, an she gets mad about this whole conversation ... i havnt ever asked her to stop talking to him because i wanted her to stop on her own, she also asked him to go out for lunch with her because he is leaving ... ohh an by the way her ex is leaving this monday to leave for the marines ...i feel that if she really loved me she would of listened to me an stopped talking to him/ but she didnt ... i really would like some advice on this i dont know what i should do ... .... please help thx

Last edited by Adam Fenix; 07-14-2012 at 04:47 AM.

Platinum Member
    She's blatantly disrespecting you.

What more needs to be said?

Dump her.

What is her problem? What is there to be upset about? Why cop a Pre-Madonna attitude when asked to stop talking to your ex everyday while in a relationship?

I second on dumping her. She has no respect at all.

Top Threads
Help! Boyfriend withdrew all affection overnight :(
Not really sure what to do here .... We started off as a long distance relationship (about a 4 hour drive in between) and that continued for 13
Am I being emotionally abused?
Hello everybody, So, I met this guy (he is an Aquarius, I am a Scorpio) 2 months ago and he was so sweet. We texted, flirted, had awesome dates
pregnant fiance wants space and maybe end it
Hello all, and firstly apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I've been engaged since August and we found out that my partner is pregnant a couple
Try a "break", or is there no hope?
So, I apologize in advance. I know this is going to be very long winded but I feel like I have to tell the whole story for this to make sense, and I
I'm stuck
I'm a senior in high school, my boyfriend is a year older. We met in math last year and it was basically an instant attraction. We've been
Girlfriend Nagging Me Over Video Games
My girlfriend has a problem with me playing video games. I'm an engineering student so I don't play so much. I study most of the time. She's also a
Repairing Trust in A Young Relationship
Ive been going out with my girlfriend for over 6 years now and we have been facing the same problem for the past 4 years. About 2 years into our

online counseling
Featured Threads
Need feedback, criticism from the men here *long*
I want to vent cuz this is bugging the hell out of me me even though I should be happy to move on. I want the perspective of men here because I feel
Should I be concernd about my ex's guy being around my son?
I was married to the girl of my dreams for 16 years until she met a guy in a cooking chatroom. The question I have is can I trust this guy with our
Struggling to figure out if she likes me or not?
I really fancy her and I still struggle with all the attraction sign things. I chose to sit at the table that I knew she'd be, because her friend
So having dinner with my ex tonight.
Recap: We dated nearly two years. I dumped him by email -- which was crappy of me, but I don't do conflict well. He was never able to say he loved
2 dates but now a new girl on the scene.
Been a while since I posted here, had a break from dating really, off all OLD and just thought I'd let fate do its thing. about a month ago I got
What are the chances that she could have gotten pregnant?
I met up with an ex from 5 years ago and in the heat of the moment we had unprotected sex. Now here are the facts: - She is 27, I'm 29. - She
Marrying someone with different level of religion understanding
Say, you're an orthodox religious man and your potential spouse has the same religion as you but with much lower level of practice and knowledge