Ask For Advice

Thread: my girlfriend still talks to her ex

Adam Fenix

my girlfriend still talks to her ex

i have been dating this girl for about 8 months now and we both love eachother. But before me she dated this guy for about a year... well the ex boyfriend is going to the marines/ the 8 months we had been dating she hadnt stopped talking to the ex at all ... she would talk to him off an on all the time ... well after a while of it i sat her down an told her that i dont like her talking to him because he still tells her he loves her an everything like that / i asked her how she would feel if i talked an hung out with my ex girlfriends and she told me she wouldnt like it ... i asked her why she does an she said she cares about him thats why, an she gets mad about this whole conversation ... i havnt ever asked her to stop talking to him because i wanted her to stop on her own, she also asked him to go out for lunch with her because he is leaving ... ohh an by the way her ex is leaving this monday to leave for the marines ...i feel that if she really loved me she would of listened to me an stopped talking to him/ but she didnt ... i really would like some advice on this i dont know what i should do ... .... please help thx
    Last edited by Adam Fenix; 07-14-2012 at 03:47 AM.

Snowy
    Platinum Member
    She's blatantly disrespecting you.

What more needs to be said?

Dump her.

Snny
    What is her problem? What is there to be upset about? Why cop a Pre-Madonna attitude when asked to stop talking to your ex everyday while in a relationship?

I second on dumping her. She has no respect at all.

Top Threads
My Boyfriend the nude exhibitionist
A few days ago I returned home from work around 7:30 AM. I walked into the apartment that I share with my Boyfriend, as we had had a disagreement the
My boyfriend might not be able to have children.
Hi all, my boyfriend and I got into a little bit of an argument last night, and I'd love some advice on this issue. We recently went to see
found old pictures of my bf and his ex engaging in sexual acts
Hello everyone, So yesterday my bf of 3 years gave me his email and password so I could open an email sent to him about a house he wanted me to
Unhealthy amounts of stress over my boyfriend's family.
I love my boyfriend to death. He is clean cut, a hard worker- both in school and in his job (just a server since he can't get a decent job while in
help please😓
me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year. he has started treating me way different. he yells at me really bad. he is always trying to
My boyfriend is not talking to me BUT did not break up with me?
My BF and I had a fight on Friday evening because he knew I was upset and didn't want to talk about it BUt he made me tell him. I said that I am
I don't know if I'm the problem; anger, name-calling, depression - the works
Hi everyone, Sorry in advance, this is going to be a bit (really) long :dispirited:. Me and my boyfriend have been together for just over a year

Featured Threads
Controlling or very opinionated?
Hi, my name is Michael. I came here for some advice on my girlfriend and I's relationship. I am 17 and she is 16 and we've been dating for just shy
Women who prefer/only date younger men
I am dating a woman who is 9 years older than me. However, going after younger guys doesn't appear to be her pattern. In fact, the age difference
Still feels like the first day...
Long long story short.. I'll Coles notes it. I meet the love of my life at a gig I was playing, we ended up not spending a single night apart for
My partner and I have different goals, values, and thinking, should we continue?
My partner and I met a couple years ago when she moved to the city I lived in. We had shared a group of friends but never really knew each other
I'm hurt and not sure what to do ...
So ,this is my first time posting here ,but My mother always said it helps to write things down .So here it goes ! ^^ For a couple of weeks now
Who Am I and What do I Want?
Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this. At the moment I feel like I am having some sort of identity crisis, whilst not knowing what I want for
Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?
My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every
Ask For Advice