LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1154

Thread: New Journal

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    No kidding!
    Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    Haha yeah, it's super new here but I love stuff like this. Good for the environment and my belly lol

I'll pm you the name...
    Me too! Me too!

So a few years ago I had gone up in a little discovery flight and loved it. Soon I'll be taking my first real lesson towards flight time. I'm excited! Not sure how far I'll want to pursue it but for now it's just fun. I love those little planes!

Platinum Member
    So a few years ago I had gone up in a little discovery flight and loved it. Soon I'll be taking my first real lesson towards flight time. I'm excited! Not sure how far I'll want to pursue it but for now it's just fun. I love those little planes!
    Wow!!! Good luck!

Originally Posted by Batya33
    Wow!!! Good luck!
    Thanks!

I think my mom's passing was a bit of a wake up call for me. I was procrasting and holding back on so many things I've wanted to do. And now it's like " what was I waiting for?". You never know how much time you may get, and I feel like I've wasted too much.
    So I've been doing all those things. I wake up grateful every day for where I am now, and try to soak it all up!

Platinum Member
    Thanks!

I think my mom's passing was a bit of a wake up call for me. I was procrasting and holding back on so many things I've wanted to do. And now it's like " what was I waiting for?". You never know how much time you may get, and I feel like I've wasted too much.
    So I've been doing all those things. I wake up grateful every day for where I am now, and try to soak it all up!
    So this is just interesting. My childhood friend (never a close friend,she was too "popular" lol) - lost her mom way too young and I believe it had to do with mistakes made at the hospital. (we are Facebook friends). I wish I could reproduce here what she posted ,it's so beautiful how she expressed what you are doing too but in an abundance of caution I won't. But she took on a second job to make enough $ to travel to her hometown thousands of miles away and do the kinds of things you are describing for just those reasons and feels her mother is laughing in joy as she does them. Ugh I certainly botched up the expression of that but you get it I know!

I do get it. I love that, it is how I feel too!
    It's healing through joy. I imagine my parents being so happy that I'm enjoying my life. After all, that's absolutely what they always wanted for their kids.

I'm terrified of heights, but elated up in a little plane?!
    I don't understand my own brain sometimes!
    It's standing somewhere and seeing a drop beneath me that freaks me right out. Big bridges, mountain sides, even being at the top of a tall building?!

Platinum Member
    I'm terrified of heights, but elated up in a little plane?!
    I don't understand my own brain sometimes!
    It's standing somewhere and seeing a drop beneath me that freaks me right out. Big bridges, mountain sides, even being at the top of a tall building?!
    I'm ok with planes but walking an outdoor flight of stairs up or down with spaces in between makes me anxious!

We are in the process of moving to a bigger place. First of the month.
    You don't realize all you've accumulated until you move !! It's nuts.
    Excited but stressed a bit with the time crunch now.
    I'll have my own study/work room! We will have a proper guest room!
    Of course, this when old friends and family are popping up " hey wanna get together?". Yeah I do, but not this week guys lol.
    This will be a caffeinated week of work, getting ready to move, and take out lol.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice