Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What should I do to make my husband attracted to me and love me again

very sad
    thanks again FairyGodmother

very sad
    Just like to give an update, he has been away for 1 week now and he called twice. We spoke with our son and we also had a chat. It was like chatting with a friend . Im just wondering what else I could do to make him attracted to me while he is away on a 3 month trip. The only communication we have is when he calls home. I could email him though. So far he has not responded to my emails. He said that he hasnt got internet connection yet but will get soon.

becomingkate
    If it were me, I would make it my mission to seduce him. And by "seduce" I mean to win over; attract; or entice. What did he love about you when you were first dating? What things did you do together that he really enjoyed? When was the last time you wrote him a love letter?

The Grand Gesture

I truly believe in the Grand Gesture when it comes to relationships. Some people do not, and I respect that, but it has always won me over. For example, early in my relationship with my late husband, he didn't have a vehicle and we lived 60 miles apart. On certain days, he would have to get up at 5:30 am, run over to his friends house (who was attending college in my city), catch a ride with him to the college, wait for a city bus to take him downtown, then walk from the terminal to my apartment, arriving a little after 8 a.m. He used to say it was worth it just to see me for a few hours!

Eight years ago, my now-husband went to great lengths to fly the 5,000 Km so he could spend the weekend with me - once he took a temp welding job out in the bush just so that he could be here with me on my birthday.

I think that you need to make a grand gesture. Do you have family nearby? Can your son stay with family so that you can go spend a weekend with your husband? I think it would really help!

4. 03-07-2013, 11:38 AM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Top Threads
Is it worth it to get to know someone long distance?
Hi everyone, just curious what people think on this subject. I've been in two LDR in my life, one with my ex on and off for several years which
I think my bf is falling out of love with me
I've been dating this amazing Taurus man for about a year now. ( from what I heard taurus men are very loyal and very mysterious)We met online, and
Boyfriend Works Away Offshore- How Do I Cope?!
My boyfriend and I have recently just got back from an amazing 5 month trip travelling around Asia. I have gotten so used to being around him and I
Extremely hard to read this girl I met online!!
I've been texting this girl long distance a little bit over a week and we've been talking everyday. She gives signals that suggest she's attracted to
Boyfriend doesn't talk as much anymore
So I've been with my boyfriend for over three years now. He's practically my fiance and we know we're going to get married next year and be together
The Distance and the Negativity are making me uneasy
I am a full-time student attending college in Virginia. My girlfriend of one year is a student who lives in New York pursuing the dream of becoming a

Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice