Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What should I do to make my husband attracted to me and love me again

very sad
    thanks again FairyGodmother

very sad
    Just like to give an update, he has been away for 1 week now and he called twice. We spoke with our son and we also had a chat. It was like chatting with a friend . Im just wondering what else I could do to make him attracted to me while he is away on a 3 month trip. The only communication we have is when he calls home. I could email him though. So far he has not responded to my emails. He said that he hasnt got internet connection yet but will get soon.

becomingkate
    If it were me, I would make it my mission to seduce him. And by "seduce" I mean to win over; attract; or entice. What did he love about you when you were first dating? What things did you do together that he really enjoyed? When was the last time you wrote him a love letter?

The Grand Gesture

I truly believe in the Grand Gesture when it comes to relationships. Some people do not, and I respect that, but it has always won me over. For example, early in my relationship with my late husband, he didn't have a vehicle and we lived 60 miles apart. On certain days, he would have to get up at 5:30 am, run over to his friends house (who was attending college in my city), catch a ride with him to the college, wait for a city bus to take him downtown, then walk from the terminal to my apartment, arriving a little after 8 a.m. He used to say it was worth it just to see me for a few hours!

Eight years ago, my now-husband went to great lengths to fly the 5,000 Km so he could spend the weekend with me - once he took a temp welding job out in the bush just so that he could be here with me on my birthday.

I think that you need to make a grand gesture. Do you have family nearby? Can your son stay with family so that you can go spend a weekend with your husband? I think it would really help!

4. 03-07-2013, 12:38 PM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Top Threads
Quick Poll on LDR
Just a curious poll question. If you have been in an LDR (indicate all that apply, by putting in numbers in your responses) 1. It worked for a
need help for clingy gf/talk time
Hello, Some sentences in bold so you understand what I'm trying to achieve! Me and my girlfriend have been together for more than a year. This has
Am I missing something...
My LD BF moved out of share house with female housemate We have been together nearly two years. In January, he took a job 2000ks away and rented a
My boyfriend is moving for 18 months
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and I love him even more every day. I am an American who did an exchange program in London 3 years ago
On a seemingly never-ending break....
My boyfriend and I live thousands of miles apart and rarely see each other. We've been having a hard time coping with the distance, and have been
If i can turn back the time...i would not have continued on with the ldr.
I have been broken up with my beloved ex for over 3 years now. We were together for 7. Two of the 7 years were LDR. If I had the wisdom that I

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice