Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What should I do to make my husband attracted to me and love me again

very sad
    thanks again FairyGodmother

very sad
    Just like to give an update, he has been away for 1 week now and he called twice. We spoke with our son and we also had a chat. It was like chatting with a friend . Im just wondering what else I could do to make him attracted to me while he is away on a 3 month trip. The only communication we have is when he calls home. I could email him though. So far he has not responded to my emails. He said that he hasnt got internet connection yet but will get soon.

becomingkate
    If it were me, I would make it my mission to seduce him. And by "seduce" I mean to win over; attract; or entice. What did he love about you when you were first dating? What things did you do together that he really enjoyed? When was the last time you wrote him a love letter?

The Grand Gesture

I truly believe in the Grand Gesture when it comes to relationships. Some people do not, and I respect that, but it has always won me over. For example, early in my relationship with my late husband, he didn't have a vehicle and we lived 60 miles apart. On certain days, he would have to get up at 5:30 am, run over to his friends house (who was attending college in my city), catch a ride with him to the college, wait for a city bus to take him downtown, then walk from the terminal to my apartment, arriving a little after 8 a.m. He used to say it was worth it just to see me for a few hours!

Eight years ago, my now-husband went to great lengths to fly the 5,000 Km so he could spend the weekend with me - once he took a temp welding job out in the bush just so that he could be here with me on my birthday.

I think that you need to make a grand gesture. Do you have family nearby? Can your son stay with family so that you can go spend a weekend with your husband? I think it would really help!

4. 03-07-2013, 12:38 PM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Top Threads
Emotional distance vs geographical distance?
For those of you that have been/are currently in a LDR, how do you determine why you feel so distant? I know with a partner you see all the time
Beginning to struggle.
A little history to get things started. I'm 28, my fiance is 30. We've been together 4 years, I proposed last February (on Valentines, in the place
Messing up, and little communication. Any advice?
Hello! I am an 18 year old girl who entered a long distance relationship with someone I met online ten months ago. We fell head over heels in love
How often should you visit each other?
I'm in a fairly new relationship with a guy I dated three years ago(I was afraid of having a bf back then). He lives about a hour away. Seeing
Trouble communicating...
Hi, I'm having a few problems in my 5-year relationship. We started very young, but grew in much the same way and have always been long distance
For those going through a LDR breakup
Its one of the hardest things Ive ever been through but it does get better; it takes time (sometimes a lot of time) and I thought I would never move

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice