Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What should I do to make my husband attracted to me and love me again

very sad
    thanks again FairyGodmother

very sad
    Just like to give an update, he has been away for 1 week now and he called twice. We spoke with our son and we also had a chat. It was like chatting with a friend . Im just wondering what else I could do to make him attracted to me while he is away on a 3 month trip. The only communication we have is when he calls home. I could email him though. So far he has not responded to my emails. He said that he hasnt got internet connection yet but will get soon.

becomingkate
    If it were me, I would make it my mission to seduce him. And by "seduce" I mean to win over; attract; or entice. What did he love about you when you were first dating? What things did you do together that he really enjoyed? When was the last time you wrote him a love letter?

The Grand Gesture

I truly believe in the Grand Gesture when it comes to relationships. Some people do not, and I respect that, but it has always won me over. For example, early in my relationship with my late husband, he didn't have a vehicle and we lived 60 miles apart. On certain days, he would have to get up at 5:30 am, run over to his friends house (who was attending college in my city), catch a ride with him to the college, wait for a city bus to take him downtown, then walk from the terminal to my apartment, arriving a little after 8 a.m. He used to say it was worth it just to see me for a few hours!

Eight years ago, my now-husband went to great lengths to fly the 5,000 Km so he could spend the weekend with me - once he took a temp welding job out in the bush just so that he could be here with me on my birthday.

I think that you need to make a grand gesture. Do you have family nearby? Can your son stay with family so that you can go spend a weekend with your husband? I think it would really help!

4. 03-07-2013, 12:38 PM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Top Threads
Should I drive to see him?
My boyfriend and I live four hours away from each other , with all the challenges a LDR presents. We talk every day, even if it is just for few
Boyfriend & Chinese family cultural clashes are breaking my heart?
I have been with my long distance boyfriend for almost half a year now. Whilst I write this incredibly upset and emotional, I love my boyfriend
Boyfriend going on a contiki tour
My boyfriend who has been in Europe so far for 6 weeks with family is now departing on his own for 2 and a half weeks to do a contiki tour. I have
Feel like I'm competing with his hobbies?
I've been in a relationship with my SO for about 4 months now; and when we're actually together, everything is great and I love the time we spend
Advice re no contact after fight
Me and my boyfriend of 4 months had a row on Friday. Our first. Although was more of me allowing mg frustrations from past experiences and anxieties
Dealing with my jealous boyfriend issues..advice about breaking up?
I posted a few months ago about my boyfriend that gets jealous really easily. I'm 20, he's 24, and I live in AZ, him in PA. We met online and have
Leave, Stay or in between: my ex is driving me crazy
PLEASEEEE HELP Hey guys, so I met this guy exactly about a year ago! We met through badoo, for those of you who don't know it's a dating app. To

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Which credit card debt should I start paying first?
Have $500 to pay one first and wanted to ask which one I should pay first The one that I owe $ 700 or $2900? Thanks a lot
Am I Being Body Shamed by my boyfriend?
Let me just start by saying I am a pretty tiny person. I would say I'm "model-skinny" so to speak, but I don't starve myself by any means. I am
My girlfriend constantly makes flirtatious jokes about other guys to me. Help?
So, my girlfriend constantly (and I mean constantly, we're probably talking maybe 5 times or so every time we hang out?) makes comments about other
He's just not ready?! - What I've learned and your views please
Dear All, I've read so much around this and feel I've made a good strong decision but I'm looking for your thoughts. 4 weeks ago I met a guy
Am I getting cold feet?
My partner and I have been engaged for about a year now and have been together for over three years. We are an older couple so we both know what we
What should I do about my controlling parents?
I am 20, still living with my parents and they control my life. They won't allow me to online date but I do it anyway. They check my phone every day
Should I reach out to him after he disappeared?
I went on handful of dates with a guy, and after our last date I decided not to initiate any more (it was like 50% me before) and see what he does
Ask For Advice