Women; Do you get aroused during a massage?

Generation

I had a full body massage a few months ago... it was heaven. I felt dreamy. Wonderful. I was not turned on in the least though. That's a proper massage from a massage therapist.

If someone I was in a relationship with touched me like that, I may have been. Or, I may have just fallen asleep. Depends on the circumstances I guess

I was given a full body 1 hour massage as a present from my sister and she thought I'd love it and it'd be a relaxing experience. I hated it. I felt so uncomfortable another man touching me even in a non sexual way, I had a bf at the time. I was so conflicted, worrying he'll touch too close to my boobs or just feeling uncomfortable that he was a stranger I couldn't fully relax.

Why is this being posed as a gender specific question?

Just cause I have no idea what women's opinions of this are. Though I wouldn't mind to hear what some men have to say.

For me, I've had a few professional massages and they were relaxing. Though one woman, same age as me too, with the sexy Arabic eyes, really turned me on. I was probably too nervous to show any physical signs of arousal though.

His age made you feel uncomfortable? Or it was poor technique?

i think it was the combination of a few things. bear in mind this in only the second massage i've ever had.

1. the fact he was a man

2. the fact he was middle aged

3. there was no dim lighting or soft music. you could hear everything. every rub, every sniff. and he sniffed a lot!!! i had to ask him had he a cold. he said it was hayfever.

anyway his technique was okay but i was so uncomfortable that in this case my mind overtook my body and i could not enjoy it.

from now on i will only ever get a woman.

I've gotten professional massages from both females and males. I was never turned on. Extremely relaxed and happy though!

I actually tend to prefer the men because I get nasty knots and they really get them out. To be honest, I don't even remember what the massage therapists looked like! I was just enjoying the massage and relaxing! I sometimes forgot that someone else was in the room.

Well.. I must say that one of the most intense erotic experience I have had was a massage done by a male friend/professional massage therapist.

Wow!

Even now when I think about that evening.. I get super hot!

It was out of this world!

He didn't DO anything sexual per se, but i felt like he was filling me with his sexual energy and at one point his simple touch felt like orgasmic earthquake.

I was soooo horny suddenly and felt so embarassed, but he kept talking with his smooth voice to just relax and let go and enjoy the moment.

I walked out of that massage table with my legs shaking and breathless, it was better than maaaaany sex sessions I have had

I'd do that again and over and over and over again!

Too sad we dont live even in the same country anymore.

What a man!

I need a cold shower now

*palmface*

lol that was a good one...

But seriously, when the clitoris gets aroused [hardens], the underlying structure feels very similar to the underlying penis structure, if you've ever felt the two as far back as you can go unitl it disappears altogether - it's just really, really small. So make no mistake, women do get boners...but do be careful, imagine all the nerves in the penis, crammed into a space 1/100oth the diameter...don't try to crush it! Massage it gently, and, well, she'll do the same thing a guy will do if his erection is massaged...gauranteed...it make take some time, but it's only a matter of time!!!

If a woman has the male equivalent of erectile dysfunciton, that alone may explain why some women have never felt an orgasm. Further, if a woman has never actually massaged herself to orgasm, then that again will also explain the lack of orgasms - an erect penis can stand there all day, and you can look at it and poke it and touch it like it's a foreign object, but until you massage it, it won't come....and I'm not ashamed to say it only took me something like 6 years to figure this out... How long do you have to massage it? Depends entirely on the person. Some are fast, some are slow, some just can't mentally let the body follow the motion.

There's two additional hotspots on both men and women, men often overlook their own becasue the central stage is so dominant. Nipples. When a woman gets aroused, she gets a pair of tic-tacs in her bra, one on each side. At least I call them tic-tacs, everybody else gets confused until I state the obvious... Massage those and those alone the right ways, and yes, ejaculation - even on a man! - is both feasible and possible. At least, this is what a montana boy told me he learned after he spent a night with a lesbian, and she gave him a nipple job.

Eh...anyhow...so yes, when women get aroused, they get boners too! Massage the right parts, boom, arousal followed by BOOOM!

MOST massage parlors do not focus ANY attention on the errogenous zones though, because if they did, they'd be breaking some sort of ethical legal code that allows them to keep their practitioner license. If they did, massage parlors would become No-touch hand-brothels, which our society frowns upon in the first place. I have no doubt though, that they would be come very, VERY popular with one crowd if they did. It'd also make it VERY hard to tell your friends you're going to a massage paralor and keep a straight face, too, because they'd all be laughing about "happy endings."

Some women have larger errogenous zones[the biggest zone is in the brain], I'd imagine they'd get arroused in such places. Men, well, we're just more sensitive to touch, so I'd say a whole lot more men get arroused at even just the very thought of such a thing. I mean, come on now, the thought of a woman's hands running over your body...what grown man is NOT aroused by that thought???!!!

• 6 years later...
From a male massage therapist. Just curious.

I had my first massage by a man a few weeks ago and was surprised at my body's reaction. I got super turned on and would have loved for him to take it further. I've had plenty of massages from fellow women and have never felt like this. He wasn't an attractive guy, it was just so wonderful being rubbed down like that, such a turn-on. I was sopping wet on the massage table. I have no idea if he noticed or not. I am nervous but excited to get a massage from a guy again.

I had my first massage by a man a few weeks ago and was surprised at my body's reaction. I got super turned on and would have loved for him to take it further. I've had plenty of massages from fellow women and have never felt like this. He wasn't an attractive guy, it was just so wonderful being rubbed down like that, such a turn-on. I was sopping wet on the massage table. I have no idea if he noticed or not. I am nervous but excited to get a massage from a guy again.

this thread is 7 yrs old

Archived