Bed bugs and Boyfriend

loveculture

I just told my boyfriend that my parents and I had gotten bed bugs in our house last year. He was talking about possibly having bed bugs and I got so nervous about it I let him know that we had them at my parent's house because of me because I worked at a hotel and must have brought them home with me. The hotel was having lots of bed bugs sightings during that time which I also told him. I let him know this happened last year. And now I feel embarassed and upset I told him about this. I don't know why. I wanted to keep it a secret from him. But now I'm sure he can put together the odd stuff going on. I kept saying we were making renovations, but now it probably makes sense to him that we haven't let anyone in our house not even him, that we have a mess in the house, packed boxes I've told him about, ordered new mattresses. I told him we had to spend 4,000 for the extermination. Now, I feel upset for telling him I don't know why. I guess cause it's so embarassing and seems like such an unlucky thing to happen.

I also told him that my mom now has a mental problem from it and always tells me to check my clothes and stuff when I come home from anywhere.

I am worried what he will think about this....also, I'm worried he thinks we still have them and I'm keeping it a secret and that he might get bed bugs from me!

Archived