How to get over the loss of a friendship? A best friend.

It was an on and off friendship for years. We were friends, then it ended, due to her. Then we reconnected then ended again, due to her. Well even though it was a few years ago, I still cant stop missing her. But, it was a toxic friendship and she did nothing but blame me for any problem and was just condescending anyway. Why I miss her, I have no idea. But, how do you get over losing a best friend? I really did love her like a sister and talked to her about everything. But I know that if I were to talk to her again, it would be the same thing all over again, like it was last time. Its odd because it was the friendship that felt like you were just meant to be in each others lives, yet, they ruin it. Ugh. Its so frustrating.

And also, another "best friend" who I had in my hometown. I haven't had contact with her since October of last year. She didn't even contact me when she heard my grandfather died. I can't even believe that. Even though she was all 'oh i miss her'. Really? If you miss me so much, the LEAST you could do is freaking text me that youre sorry i lost my grandpa...

Archived