Don't Care Anymore About Anything

stingray

I don't care about women or anything anymore, I hate literally all women except for my oneitus that I had 4 years back. The pathetic part is more of an ass I become and the worse I treat women the more women like me. I have no guilty feelings using these women and promising them a relationship while I just want to hit it and quit it. I am a smooth talker once engaged onto my target and can make any woman fall deep for me.

No woman seems good enough for me...

I'm not here to judge, but this just isn't healthy man. Have you sought help for this?

No, and I don't like not feeling anything...I want to feel the way I used to feel but also keep some feelings of apathy so no woman can ever do that to me again.

Well, sometimes when anger takes over me I wish I could be like that... hit it and quit it... I've been hurt too, too many times.

Eventually, when you realize the true nature of women you will in due time.

Its men like you who ruin it for the rest. Its also men like you who I seem to attract. You'll get yours someday, count on it. It all comes back around

well, I seem to understand stingray's view... I have always been the good guy who believed in faithfulness, trustworhtiness, long-lasting relationships based on loyalty and romantic sparks... and where am I now? in the darkest corner of hell...

well, I seem to understand stingray's view... I have always been the good guy who believed in faithfulness, trustworhtiness, long-lasting relationships based on loyalty and romantic sparks... and where am I now? in the darkest corner of hell...

This! I am a product of women's own demons if you think about it.

You have a horrible attitude. You have just been taken in by the wrong women. Some of us are decent but when we see that kind of attitude from a guy we don't want to give him a chance TBH.

That's funny because girls ask me out and they might not be my type but I still have women who want to be with me. My lonliness stems from the ideal woman I want essentially not existing.

Its men like you who ruin it for the rest. Its also men like you who I seem to attract. You'll get yours someday, count on it. It all comes back around

Maybe I just serve as karma right back to the girls that might have wronged a good guy?

Were all here in the same hell. Most everyone on this site has been burned, hurt, used, and left for dead. You know as well as I do that men do the same thing to women. Both genders are guilty of destroying the other.

Okay but I will always believe women are worse especially because of this feminazi garbage that is corrupting the minds of our youth. Men are being emasculated and they are being given this idea of treating a woman a certain way to attain her. When that method NEVER EVER works...

Lets be honest women get hurt because they go for the assholes...What else outcome could there be? So she will * * * * around in her young age and when she gets older and her value is dropping quickly she will jump on the first poor sucker and get married to him. While that same chump suffers through his youth with women disregarding him. Why should he settle for a washed up woman who is only settling now because her value has declined?

My luck changed when I realized this all BUT now I have trouble accepting the ugly truth because the ideal woman I have been socially programmed to be inclined to doesn't exist.

I'm sorry for your pain...I can't judge you because I feel the same...I can care and befriend guys....but that's as far as it can go for the time being. I am going to therapy to deals with my issues, it will take time and you need to find someone you feel comfortable with...that's the key. You know, I'm sorry that some torn into you here. This should be a safe place to vent....

I'm sorry for your pain...I can't judge you because I feel the same...I can care and befriend guys....but that's as far as it can go for the time being. I am going to therapy to deals with my issues, it will take time and you need to find someone you feel comfortable with...that's the key. You know, I'm sorry that some torn into you here. This should be a safe place to vent....

It is okay I am a big boy and can handle it...

I did say in my intial reply I have met a rare exception to my rule but it didn't workout with her. I was just hoping someone had some mind blowing wisdom that could help me see women in a better light.

• 3 weeks later...
It may be helpful to start to see yourself in a "better light," and work from there.

There is no problem with how I see myself, the problem is with the state of women in the US specifically. Most of them are trashy, materialistic, * * * * * * , disloyal, and lacking even a shred of intelligence.

With every girl I hook up with it only strengthens my views. In fact, I am going out tonight and am going to probably hook up with someone or get a number. I gain pleasure from crushing these women...

The most pathetic part lol is that they keep coming back for more!

edit: the word that was censored is hard to replace lol

• 2 weeks later...

ex is in the picture again and I am just using her for sex while she is in love thinking about the future. I really do enjoy manipulating women and tossing them on the side of the road.

I would never do this to a good woman with a warm kind heart. Those women are rare, I knew one a long time ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to hate all men because of past relationships. But I realized all men are not the same, and I realized this by forcing myself to give another guy a chance... all woman are not the same either. The woman you are attracting are probably not good enough for you because they're the type that fall for ass holes, they're the same type of woman. These woman have probably been with many ass holes before you, because for some reason they strive for perfection in a guy, but don't realize that the "perfection" they see isn't really perfection. And then there is you.. who just takes on the weaker girls.. no wonder why they're not good enough for you. Until you stop this act.. you don't deserve someone good.

I don't care about women or anything anymore, I hate literally all women except for my oneitus that I had 4 years back. The pathetic part is more of an ass I become and the worse I treat women the more women like me. I have no guilty feelings using these women and promising them a relationship while I just want to hit it and quit it. I am a smooth talker once engaged onto my target and can make any woman fall deep for me.

No woman seems good enough for me...

Ah well! At least it proves there is some truth in if you let go of desperately wanting something, you have a better chance of getting it.

Regarding no woman being good enough for you....you are probably looking in the wrong places.

Its okay to be alone anyway.....

Those loyal, intelligent women are not are rare as you think. The main reason you can't find them is because...they wouldn't touch a guy with that attitude with a 10-foot pole. When you attract women by being a jerk, you're only attracting the women who are into jerks, who match your description. The actual good ones you seem to want are smart enough to stay away.

Archived