Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Your Ex Back Books

Wow, didn't know those things worked, probably a coincidence though.

Silver Member
    Yeah. I'm not sure if it did.

since we're making confessions....I totally believe in 6th sense & that some readers have it! A co-worker kept asking me to come with her to her reader--I told her I thought it was hogwash....well, after a split years ago (that left me heartbroken) I figured I had nothing to loose....I gave this woman NOTHING but name, rank & serial # & just let her speak--she told me stuff about my then recent X, his lifestyle, his then current rlshp & so on that I thought was WAYYY off!.....well, every darn word of it has come true--every one!
    She made a believer out of me! I'm sure many of them are fakes--but some have a real gift!

OP, I personally believe if things are meant to be they will be.....and everyone should be loved for who they are--ourselves and others.....if you have some beliefs that made you act jealous or over-protective you might want to work on those--question why they existed in the first place & what can come from holding the beliefs, fears, anxiety, etc you had....if you do that you'll be a better you--if not for your X then for the next lucky person you meet

Hello My name is Toni, I came accross your post. I am wondering if you would possibly would copy and paste a copy of the Text Your Ex Back for me and send it to me. I only want the audio and the book, I dont need the other stuff. My email is email removed Thank you so much in advance

I wanna try it to

Well Id be greatly appreciated to see a copy and paste of one of these books...PLEASE! email email removed
    Last edited by Capricorn3; 10-06-2014 at 10:52 PM.

hey can u copy paste me the book plz ? i wuld rlly appreciate it

can u send me the book text your ex back plzzzz i wuld rlly appreciate it

Old thread and OP has never returned. Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice