Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things guys say to a girl to get her in bed

chelsea13
    Bronze Member

Things guys say to a girl to get her in bed

I have a FWB but I only make out with him, he was going on and on about how hot and sexy I am and how he would love to go out with me if I stayed longer in the city.

I was like, seriously?? Things that guys say to get girls in bed!

Like is it true when he told me that I was so hot and sexy? He just talked about my body not my face.

What are some of the things that guys have told you for the sake of getting in your pants?

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    I usually compliment a girl's body as well when I am getting to know her, complimenting her face seems a little too personal to me. On a side note it's usually the things I do when I want to get into a girl's pants rather than what I say.

ToF
    No, he was probably just telling you what he thought you wanted to hear. If you don't like it, you should probably end the FWB arrangement.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH46 [Register to see the link]
    I usually compliment a girl's body as well when I am getting to know her, complimenting her face seems a little too personal to me. On a side note it's usually the things I do when I want to get into a girl's pants rather than what I say.
    I would think this would be reversed.

RitaTrue
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollyj [Register to see the link]
    I agree. Why is complimenting the face more personal than complimenting the body?

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    For me, physical appearances such as bust, waist, hip, are easily noticeable to most guys and is just as easy to compliment without putting yourself out there kind of similar to calling a girl hot. A compliment with no real substance or thought. Now when you have enough time to stare at her face to face and to be intimate enough to know the contours of her lips or the contrasting hues of her eyes, to let her know that you've been staring at her that much to notice is personal. Similar to a heartfelt "you are beautiful". When I compliment a girls face I feel vulnerable and cheesy but hey could be just me.

I think the culture in which I was brought up in plays a role in how impersonal it is for a guy to compliment a woman's body as well because I'm pretty sure a few years back calling a girl sexy was reserved for boyfriends who got to see their woman bare and therefore personal.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    A stranger who compliments my body parts as opposed to my face is considered disrespectful, as it is obvious he only wants to get me into bed.

No thanks!

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    A stranger who compliments my body parts as opposed to my face is considered disrespectful, as it is obvious he only wants to get me into bed.

No thanks!
    Yep and is also sexual harassment but in the context of two people getting to know each other such as the one the OP posted about not so much. But still that doesn't really change my point, It's easier to call a girl hot then beautiful for guys.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    I would rather hear nothing at all.

For me, a man would have much more success if he showed some originality in the conversation, rather than talking sexually. But, that's me.

For me, smart is sexy!!!

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    Lmao I think the majority of women feel this way, just gonna take some time for us guys to figure that out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
I added her FB first and she still hasn't accepted my friend request
I've worked with this girl for over a year, but since both of us like to keep to ourselves, we never sparked up a conversation until a couple months
Why do guys brag about the number of girls they've slept with?
Why would a guy tell a new girl about all the girls he's slept with in all different countries (military job, so travels a lot). I figure it's
Should I Bother Contacting Her Again?
Ok, so I went to the club this weekend and long story short me and this girl hit it off. It got pretty intense, lots of kissing involved, and there
Boss issues love crush or what
Hi i am new here, but i need som advice It is like this , i want to know what you think about this, The company i am working with had a weekend
Flirting with me then avoiding eye contact and ignoring me, what's going on??
So guys I need your help please! Sorry for the long post but wanted to get in all the confusing details.. I went to my girlfriends birthday party
Should I continue this strategy
Okay so last Sunday I told the girl I like how I felt (over fb bad idea but she will be gone for awhile and I didn't know when I'd see her again) and
Got a Question
So I'm new to the country I just immigrated too and on friday I was going to look at this pub a friend told me about. So on the way I kind of got
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice