Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things guys say to a girl to get her in bed

chelsea13
    Bronze Member

Things guys say to a girl to get her in bed

I have a FWB but I only make out with him, he was going on and on about how hot and sexy I am and how he would love to go out with me if I stayed longer in the city.

I was like, seriously?? Things that guys say to get girls in bed!

Like is it true when he told me that I was so hot and sexy? He just talked about my body not my face.

What are some of the things that guys have told you for the sake of getting in your pants?

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    I usually compliment a girl's body as well when I am getting to know her, complimenting her face seems a little too personal to me. On a side note it's usually the things I do when I want to get into a girl's pants rather than what I say.

ToF
    No, he was probably just telling you what he thought you wanted to hear. If you don't like it, you should probably end the FWB arrangement.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH46 [Register to see the link]
    I usually compliment a girl's body as well when I am getting to know her, complimenting her face seems a little too personal to me. On a side note it's usually the things I do when I want to get into a girl's pants rather than what I say.
    I would think this would be reversed.

RitaTrue
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollyj [Register to see the link]
    I agree. Why is complimenting the face more personal than complimenting the body?

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    For me, physical appearances such as bust, waist, hip, are easily noticeable to most guys and is just as easy to compliment without putting yourself out there kind of similar to calling a girl hot. A compliment with no real substance or thought. Now when you have enough time to stare at her face to face and to be intimate enough to know the contours of her lips or the contrasting hues of her eyes, to let her know that you've been staring at her that much to notice is personal. Similar to a heartfelt "you are beautiful". When I compliment a girls face I feel vulnerable and cheesy but hey could be just me.

I think the culture in which I was brought up in plays a role in how impersonal it is for a guy to compliment a woman's body as well because I'm pretty sure a few years back calling a girl sexy was reserved for boyfriends who got to see their woman bare and therefore personal.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    A stranger who compliments my body parts as opposed to my face is considered disrespectful, as it is obvious he only wants to get me into bed.

No thanks!

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    A stranger who compliments my body parts as opposed to my face is considered disrespectful, as it is obvious he only wants to get me into bed.

No thanks!
    Yep and is also sexual harassment but in the context of two people getting to know each other such as the one the OP posted about not so much. But still that doesn't really change my point, It's easier to call a girl hot then beautiful for guys.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    I would rather hear nothing at all.

For me, a man would have much more success if he showed some originality in the conversation, rather than talking sexually. But, that's me.

For me, smart is sexy!!!

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    Lmao I think the majority of women feel this way, just gonna take some time for us guys to figure that out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
I sent him a message and he replies with an emoji
I'm beginning to think I should just give up and move on. I recently started liking this guy at work and while we're at work he flirts, makes eye
Married but attracted to someone else
Hello all just looking for a bit of advice. I am a 32 year old married man with a 5 year old son. A few months ago I met a 21 year old girl at my
No Response from Guy I Guess I Like
I have this great guy friend, he's awesome, we used to be co-workers, we live far away from each other. There's always been something between us, but
Is this girl attracted to me, and what should I do?
Hello everyone, I am on a process of self-transformation and overcoming. So, seeing as how I wasn't doing well mentally and hadn't been in a
I donít know what to do.
So there is this girl I really like. Me and her have been friends for a few months now and we never really had anything. Recently though I have been
Is he into me or am I just overthinking it?
Hi, I'm sorry in advance if my English doesn't make sense as it is not my first language. Anyway, there is a guy I met in a night event, and that
I want things to go back to the way they were. What should I do?
I like this girl but honestly sheís making me so insecure about myself. I canít help it I question everything. Why didnít she respond, I sent her a
Featured Threads
Is he just telling me what I want to hear?
I've posted on here a few times regarding my relationship. I finally built up the courage to break up with him. It's now been 5 weeks, yet due to our
Did the Psychologist get this wrong??
Me and my boyfriend have been together 8 years. We have not married or had kids yet which is more because of me in the sense I don't feel ready. He
Woman I'm dating revealed a lot about her sexual past
Hi Everyone, I'm a 28 year old male and have been going out with a 28 year old woman for about a month. Things have been going well and we have
Too Fussy?
So on my journey of recovering from a series of abusive and rubbish relationships Iíve come up with a list of deal breakers and a list of minimum
Is there still hope? Wanting to get back with Ex
I feel my hope of getting back with my ex is over for good. We broke up 12 months ago. I did the breaking up and during that time I've been begging
Sexual Chemistry or Comfort
Hi Everyone: I feel guilty for asking this, but here goes: I'm the type of person who is always in a relationship, most of the time they're
advice welcome
Hi all. Been with my wife for 20yrs, married 13yrs. Due to problems on both sides we split up in September. 2 weeks later she is in a rebound and
Ask For Advice