Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things guys say to a girl to get her in bed

chelsea13
    Bronze Member

Things guys say to a girl to get her in bed

I have a FWB but I only make out with him, he was going on and on about how hot and sexy I am and how he would love to go out with me if I stayed longer in the city.

I was like, seriously?? Things that guys say to get girls in bed!

Like is it true when he told me that I was so hot and sexy? He just talked about my body not my face.

What are some of the things that guys have told you for the sake of getting in your pants?

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    I usually compliment a girl's body as well when I am getting to know her, complimenting her face seems a little too personal to me. On a side note it's usually the things I do when I want to get into a girl's pants rather than what I say.

ToF
    No, he was probably just telling you what he thought you wanted to hear. If you don't like it, you should probably end the FWB arrangement.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH46 [Register to see the link]
    I usually compliment a girl's body as well when I am getting to know her, complimenting her face seems a little too personal to me. On a side note it's usually the things I do when I want to get into a girl's pants rather than what I say.
    I would think this would be reversed.

RitaTrue
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollyj [Register to see the link]
    I agree. Why is complimenting the face more personal than complimenting the body?

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    For me, physical appearances such as bust, waist, hip, are easily noticeable to most guys and is just as easy to compliment without putting yourself out there kind of similar to calling a girl hot. A compliment with no real substance or thought. Now when you have enough time to stare at her face to face and to be intimate enough to know the contours of her lips or the contrasting hues of her eyes, to let her know that you've been staring at her that much to notice is personal. Similar to a heartfelt "you are beautiful". When I compliment a girls face I feel vulnerable and cheesy but hey could be just me.

I think the culture in which I was brought up in plays a role in how impersonal it is for a guy to compliment a woman's body as well because I'm pretty sure a few years back calling a girl sexy was reserved for boyfriends who got to see their woman bare and therefore personal.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    A stranger who compliments my body parts as opposed to my face is considered disrespectful, as it is obvious he only wants to get me into bed.

No thanks!

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    A stranger who compliments my body parts as opposed to my face is considered disrespectful, as it is obvious he only wants to get me into bed.

No thanks!
    Yep and is also sexual harassment but in the context of two people getting to know each other such as the one the OP posted about not so much. But still that doesn't really change my point, It's easier to call a girl hot then beautiful for guys.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    I would rather hear nothing at all.

For me, a man would have much more success if he showed some originality in the conversation, rather than talking sexually. But, that's me.

For me, smart is sexy!!!

BrianH46
    Platinum Member
    Lmao I think the majority of women feel this way, just gonna take some time for us guys to figure that out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Women, or men. Advice please. Girl I like finally hung out, made out..but got bf
Long story short.. I work in a big building and there's also restaurants and stuff in it .. including this bar that I regularly frequent after a
Understanding women's behavior at work?
A woman coworker i have a crush on. I heard she is into me.We've known each other for a while and have become close over the time. She doesn't say
Trying not to cheat
Ok my boyfriend and I have known each other for 8 years and have been dating for 3. We have been best friends since we were in middle school; I love
Too Young
I really like this guy who's like 3 years younger than me. This is a big deal because I am really picky when it comes to guys but there's just
What's up with this guy ?
Hello All, I am confused about a guy's behaviour. Would like to know whether he is really into me or is this how guys behave. Some of the things I
Run of the mill, typical does he like me?
Hi, Thanks for clicking in this for whatever reason your interested in a 14 year-old girl's life. See, there's this boy (there usually is in this
Featured Threads
I love you, but I'm not in love with you.
So my fiancÚ of 7.5 years has decided she isn't in love with me anymore so has broken up with me. Our situation is very complicated we have a 2.5
How far should I go with unfriending/blocking on social media?
Hi all, I'm going hard no contact. She originally unfriended me on Snap and Twitter. I recently unfriended her on FB and IG. I also went a step
missing atm
I think what I miss at the moment is having a friend to talk to like we used to. She became the only person I really talked to for the better part
Mum boyfriend inapropriate
Hi everyone, thought i would share an update on whats happened so far. Thankyou all for helping me out yesterday, everything you all said was really
Girlfriend always mad at me
Me and my girlfriend have been togetehr for almost a year. I love her more than anything and i know shes not cheating on me or anything like that
I [F/26] found underwear in my boyfriend's [M/30] pocket.
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. Recently, my boyfriend asked me to look for some money, so I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. I
Ex gf text me out of the blue
I guess I just want some feedback and honest replies as my head is completely gone again. Me and my ex gf have been in no contact for a few months
Ask For Advice