hi,

sorry for the content below. i am hell confused as from where to start and what to say. still please do try reading it.

i have been in relationship with my girlfriend from past 2 years. from last 4 months we are in long distance and it will be another 2 or 3 months till i go back. she is too much of obssessed about me which has led to her being over possesive of me. though it has been 2 years she cant live a week or two without seeing me. i dont like pda(public display of affection ). occasional kiss is okay for me but nothing more than that. she complains about it. obviously when i see people kissing or a guy spanking his gf or couple making love in public i feel awkward. i mean any one would feel awkward.( dont those people have home to all that stuff?). is something wrong with me ?please tell me what to do about it.

she expects me to be more romantic( which i am not at all but still i try to be whenever possible.). i am kind of shy and introvert person. and she is completely opposite of me. she would remind me indirectly that i am not living upto her expectations and i dont share my feelings. whereas i think that i tell her everything that has crossed my mind. i am more of a listener types and she is more of a speaker type. no matter what i do to make her feel better she would take out the topic of "i think you have gotten bored with me" almost every alternate week. are these all problem due to long distance?

and there is one more thing. i am from india and here its culture to get married in same caste. though love marriages are frequent, they also bring in too much trouble from both the families of bride and groom. while in our case, both our dad have been good college buddies. i know that they would object about our relationship but with a little persuation they would agree for marriage. But my girlfriend is hell worried about it. i have explained this to her that we would persuade them. still she is worried that her parents wont talk to her atleast for a long time. i dont how to make her feel comfortable. please help

P.S.- sorry for so messed up content.

Archived