<> my life

Freaking A i hate my life and stupid little sister that i wish i could one day kill but this time she blew it im grounded for the whole freaking summer because of that stupid jerk i dont call her by her name or anything any more she's only 12 but i wiah she would just drop dead. I can't control myself and i',m sitting here because this is the only way i can actually talk to any one....and i can only tell people how i feel by drawing and they never get what i feel

Why are you on such bad terms with your sister exactly? Also, how old are you?

Growing up is definitely difficult and siblings can really seem to get in the way. But the truth is, she's your little sister and probably would begin to respect you if certain actions were taken.

Saying you want to one day kill her is just ridiculous, I seriously you hope you're joking about that.

She's a 12 year old girl and can't be held fully accountable for her actions, especially to the point where it could affect her future years when she's a different person.

Well you know when you get grounded for the whole summer you practically have no life. And that little devil decided to spray my new ipod with water, and i just yelled at her and told her not to and because she's daddy's stupid baby she gets everything, so i got grounded! I wish i was in a different family or at least a new life. I just had to clean 2 CARS just so i could come out of my freaking room. And this little sister i have a is the devil's spawn and she will never be forgiven by me.And im in high school you have no need to know my age. And yes she is accountable for her damn actions because she got a freaking phone before i did. Earlier today she told me she was going to kill me , and go jump off a bridge, and the funny thing is it's a school night so she has no t.v and she will be begging for me to let her watch a movie in my room and im going to tell her why don't you go beg dad for your stupid t.v back u little rat.

Archived