Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I need some advice about my situation

I agree, sounds like he found a new mistress. Ignore his wife and him from now on and move forward with your life.

Originally Posted by annie24
    I agree, sounds like he found a new mistress. Ignore his wife and him from now on and move forward with your life.
    I guess so too.You think I was too harsh with all that I said to his wife?

I just searched for her call on my mother's mobile(I didnt buy the story my mother told me) and I found out that they talked for 11 minutes yesterday morning!!!!!! My mother havent mentioned anything about that to me and now Im wondering what she said.I feel like questioning her about it but then I will have to confess that I snooped on her mobile and Im afraid she might not like it much.

Any opinions about this whole situation?

if i had to guess, the wife was interrogating your mom about where you were. maybe they were trying to figure out if you were still seeing him based upon times that the husband is 'disappearing.'

i think it's your best bet to move on from the situation ASAP. stop thinking about him, stop contacting all of them, etc. focus on you!

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Anusha
    Any opinions about this whole situation?
    Yes. You created the "whole situation" by choosing to hang out and hook up with a married man (not date because married men by definition cannot date). So, you, having created the situation can choose to take a different path. Before you get hurt (and I mean physically too -you have no idea if his wife has friends who might not limit their attacks to just nasty texting) I would stay as far away as possible and at some point maybe it will be a learning experience -once you decide to stop blaming his wife and others for what you chose to do once you found out he was married. Before that point if you really didn't know he was married then of course he was in the wrong. He's still in the wrong but that's irrelevant to the situation you created.

Originally Posted by Batya33
    Yes. You created the "whole situation" by choosing to hang out and hook up with a married man (not date because married men by definition cannot date). So, you, having created the situation can choose to take a different path. Before you get hurt (and I mean physically too -you have no idea if his wife has friends who might not limit their attacks to just nasty texting) I would stay as far away as possible and at some point maybe it will be a learning experience -once you decide to stop blaming his wife and others for what you chose to do once you found out he was married. Before that point if you really didn't know he was married then of course he was in the wrong. He's still in the wrong but that's irrelevant to the situation you created.
    Im already out but still continue to get blamed for the whole thing anyway.I honestly havent met with him anymore since the last incident(about two months ago) where she caught us.It isnt my fault if he is still cheating on her and I cant be blamed every time he gets home late or does anything suspicious.I warned her btw that probably would happen when I told her everything a while ago but she chosed to continue with him anyway so now she has to face the consequences herself.His betrayls arent my problem anymore and so she should sort it with him and just let me out this whole thing.Dont you agree?

Originally Posted by annie24
    if i had to guess, the wife was interrogating your mom about where you were. maybe they were trying to figure out if you were still seeing him based upon times that the husband is 'disappearing.'

i think it's your best bet to move on from the situation ASAP. stop thinking about him, stop contacting all of them, etc. focus on you!
    You are right,I just questioned my mother about that and she told me everything.She didnt want to tell at first but after I pressured and said it wasnt fair that they expected me to be honest and open with them while they keep hiding me stuff she end up telling.His wife said that he has been arriving home late and showing up with some "gifts" too(what used to happen when he has with me) so she thought he was seeing me again.

And now I get why his wife didnt question and acepted so easialy when I said I had nothing to do with him anymore,she had talked with my mother already.

Platinum Member
    When you chose to be involved with a married man you chose the consequences including the wife assuming that he's still seeing you.

Oh Anusha!

I was really hoping that not hearing from you meant you guys were okay, I know how much you invested in this guy. It's really sad what happened to you, but you now need to move on and forget him, forget his wife and just concentrate on yourself.

In the future if someone is acting weird, please tell them they either be completely honest and not hide you from their side otherwise you're out. You don't deserve this, and I think you'd be better off changing your number and not making contact with him and his wife.
    I do find it weird that you knew his colleagues (and I think a friend?) yet none of them knew he was married? What about this wedding band? Did he not wear one?

Wish you all the best.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice