LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need some advice about my situation

Originally Posted by Anusha
    That is how I fell too,I was just a distraction from his marriage when he was bored or stressed with it.Besides a money machine when he needed some money.
    I hope you have a lot more money now that you are not dating him. Please take that money and invest it in more and more therapy. this man is a scum bag. Don't let yourself get sucked into another "relationship" like this again! Telling you about some "aunt" while you are handing him all your money. Hmpf!! I hope your parents are keeping a close eye on you.

And when I say that he was playing me I dont mean by being with me even being married.I mean the way he behaved after his wife caught us

Anusha! I have been wondering what happened to you and posted on your old thread looking for you. I am glad to see you are alive and well, but not glad to hear that your Ex was indeed a sumbag. But we all knew that, even you knew deep down inside.

I am also glad to hear you are in therapy because you are taking the right steps working towards a healthier you. And I'm not sure if you realize this now or not, but you have some great parents! Kudos to them for getting involved and stopping that user you were with, but it's time you take better control of your own life by making healthier decisions for yourself.

Forget that loser. He isn't even worth a thought in your head anymore.

And when I say that he was playing me I dont mean by being with me even being married.I mean the way he behaved after his wife caught us
    I don't want to sound mean, but your statement is so delusional. You are expecting loyalty from a man..... who is not even showing his own WIFE loyalty and devotion? huh? She is the person he promised his love and fidelity to. He is not giving it to her, so why do you expect him to give it to you? He made no such promises to you, ever.

And when I say that he was playing me I dont mean by being with me even being married.I mean the way he behaved after his wife caught us by not calling,seeming on a rush to hang up when I called and coming with all kind of excuses to not contact me.If he wanted out (like it seemed to me),he should just say so instead of keep playing games.

And when I say that he was playing me I dont mean by being with me even being married.I mean the way he behaved after his wife caught us by not calling,seeming on a rush to hang up when I called and coming with all kind of excuses to not contact me.If he wanted out (like it seemed to me),he should just say so instead of keep playing games.
    Why do you think so little of yourself that you would want to continue dating a married man, after he has treated you like a cash machine, after he's stopped answering your phone calls?? After ALL of that, you still want him??

I mean, the writing is on the wall, in front of you, clear as day. Why don't you get it?

He doesnt give a damn about me,I know what you mean.But is really hard to acept that,specialy after all I have done for him.

He doesnt give a damn about me,I know what you mean.But is really hard to acept that,specialy after all I have done for him.
    you have to realize that men and women are different. Women might fall in love with a man who takes her on nice dates, buys her presents, and dotes on her. Men aren't like that. If you do that for a man, he just sees you as his meal ticket, not as a woman he respects or loves.

I guess I just have to look to the bigger picture like penelope said,the fact is that he is married and using me for money so this relationship was doomed.What he was up to the week after we got caught really doesnt matter so is better I try to forget about it.And you are right annie24,he saw me as his meal ticket and nothing more.

And I know isnt my problem but Im just really pissed with his wife behaviour.I mean seriously,I told her the guy cheated on her(several times I might add) and lied to her and all she does is get angry at ME? She has no right to complain if he cheats on her again in my opinion after that.Dont get me wrong,I do feel bad for her but she is enabling his behaviour.

I do feel bad for her but she is enabling his behaviour.
    ummmm..... I actually think that YOU were the one enabling the behavior by continuing to carry on with him after you learned he was married!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice