Is her past going to be her future?

1TAKENi

I know a girl that was going through the same thing I was, except my childhood wasnt the same. Her boyfriend dumped her because she was jealous, insecure, controlling and abusive. She would slap her boyfriend in the face whenver he said something offensive to her or try to punch and pinch him until he had to defend himself and basically throw her off. They were great together at times but he couldnt explain why she was phycotic at times. She got really emotional and would get upset everyday. Turns out, when she was young she didnt have the best childhood. Her parents got divorced when she wa around 5 and she witnessed them fight and or argue. Her new stepdad would do anything his wife told him to do. She wasnt the brightest kid. She got horrible grades, she had a bad attitude, and she was the middle child. All she could remember is that she would get in trouble alot and so since she want a good child . For some reason she would throw up alot, and she would get the belt for that. Throughout her teenage years, one time she went into her mom's room to grab a movie and she got in trouble when her mom found out, so her mom beat her and cut her hair really ugly while in the process. If she gave an attitude to her mom, her mom would put her in the bathroom and leave a trap outside to make sure that the girl didnt come out and try to steal anything from her mom's room. Although, the girl never stole anything from her mother. She only went in her mom's room to borrow a movie or something small. Her mom also made her wear ugly clothes to school and took her backpack away so that she could hide anything so the girl went to school with her books in a bag, and the students there made fun of her. They made fun of the way she dressed and how she didnt have a backpack. Other than that her mom always bossed he around about everything and anything. She wouldnt get anything for some Christmases of her life. Sometimes her mom made her do her HW in the garage. But most of her chilhood all her mom gave her was beatings and so did her stapdad and thats why I wonder.. under any circumstances when can a parent treat you this way?

I know that when youre an adult your decision reflect on you. But looking at it from a physcological view, do you think her childhood has anything to do why she would be very clingy with her boyfriend that her boyfriend got sick of it and dumped her now she has to figure out whats wrong with her and fix it because if not She will stay lonely and unhappy for the rest of her life

Archived