Ask For Advice

Thread: dating your ex?

loulou37

dating your ex?

Hi has anyone got the ebook, dating your ex by yangki christine akiteng?

loulou x

Eocsor
    Platinum Member
    eBooks about relationships are worth the paper they are printed on. Wait, they aren't printed on paper. I rest my case.

Aqua066
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou37 [Register to see the link]

loulou x
    No, but its obviously a "getting back with your ex book". IMO are evil and only try to capitalize on weak individuals who are desperate to get their exes back. There are like penis enlargment pills or making a million dollars working from home. There just a waste of time and your money (if you have to pay for it). To me you'll get better advice from this board.

Funny thing is I think I have read some stuff this person posted on a website or someone here posted it. I don't really remember. I think she was against no contact... She thought you had to keep contact going with your ex. IMO not a good idea in most cases.
    Last edited by Aqua066; 01-23-2012 at 04:16 PM.

loulou37
    thanks anyway guys

loulou x

PurpleSmash
    Yangki christine akiteng was the first relationship material about exes that I read after my break-up. If I could go back in time, I would prevent myself from ever visiting her site. She recommends low contact, which is a fantastic way to keep your wounds open and fresh. All the effort you put into low contact just serves to dilute your own healing, and increases the chances that your ex will get sick of you and take drastic efforts to remove you from his/her life. I agree with some of the points she makes about no contact, it's not the ultimate strategy to getting back an ex. What NC does is allow you a second chance, which is yours to mess up, or succeed with. Any NC after that is just a way of healing and moving on. Given another chance I would start no contact from the moment she broke-up with me.

Some of her other free material is good though. She talks about not accepting just friendship with an ex, which doesn't help you get them back in any way. Also that the path to reconciliation will not be smooth, and that at times you may feel ignored, but you shouldn't just give up.

All e-books that have had some recorded success are just a variation on the plan of no contact, improve yourself, he/she initiates contact, if not you re-iniate contact and go from there. The others are just trying to make a quick buck by offering "alternatives" that will not work in a majority of cases.

SparklyBoots
    Yep I was dumb enough to buy it at one desperate stage lol!!! I had a copy on my old laptop which broke down - I don't think it was saved anywhere else or I would let you read it!....it is basically as PurpleSmash said...but I found that most of it was available for free on her website anyway...certainly nothing revolutionary in there.

Daphne17

Questionable training...expensive and not helpful!!

Quote Originally Posted by loulou37 [Register to see the link]

loulou x
    I'm a physician. Let's just say she doesn't have the credentials and training to espouse advice that is unhelpful. She charges more than an e-book should EVER cost. And when I asked for a refund, she wrote a rude note and signed it "love always." I feel this kind of expensive book by someone who has minimal training (her website states "trained at" and doesn't specify GRADUATED or a degree. A careful way of admitting her lack in credentials.) Quite honestly, I regret the purchase. Stay far away.

Top Threads
Stalking on Facebook and confusing msgs
Hi I would like to know if I've got a chance of regaining my relationship with my current ex, I miss her dearly. I spoke to her 5 weeks after we
When your fiancee loves you, but loves someone else more...
Hello everyone These last 3 months (last 5 weeks especially) have most definitely been the worst of my entire life without a shadow of a
Trying to get back to where we were
This is my first post on here and I would really like some help. Here's the situation: I had been dating this awesome girl for 3 years. We met in
Should I try to get him back or move on?
I've been a lurker on eNotAlone for over a year now off and on. I first found the website when I came out of a 2 1/2 year relationship with a man
Help me change his mind?
Hi, I am going to sound crazy, without self-respect and maybe a bit of a masochist but I really like him. I am hoping to make a guy----- who used
Is he just messing me about 2nd time round?
His all, I just need a bit of advice really as to what I should do now. Me and my partner I'm 37 he's 43 was together for 4 years but he was
Dumper ex gf got rejected. What should i feel.
I was in a relationship with her for about 2 months and a half and she broke up with me. She offered friendship but I refused and said that I needed

Featured Threads
Who is in the wrong?
This person isn't really a "friend" she is 24+ years older than me. I have a feeling I'm getting taken advantage of because of my age. I started
I became engaged with a girl who calls herself a "free spirit"......need clarity
I met a wonderful and bright girl 3.5 years ago and she by far stole my heart. She is appositely beautiful, funny, intelligent and outgoing. She is
Has anyone ever totally given up on finding love?
Hello everyone! Well I been wanting to post this for a few weeks now. I don't really know how to say it or word it. But, who here has or knows
Today "should" have been our 6 year anniversary
Today was suppose to be our 6th year together. Today is the first time on this date that we are not together. We made this date a big deal
Shoud I break up because my girlfriend hooked up with my cousin in t
I'm jealous because my girlfriend had casual sex with my cousin before she met me. We've been dating for a year, she's very funny, caring, sexy
I'm in love with my co-worker 😥
My coworker and I started working together about 10 months ago. We work closely together all day just the two of us mainly. From the day he started
Aggressive Courting
There's this girl I really, really like, and would really want to be in a relationship with. Unfortunately, recently I messed up, and now I think she
Ask For Advice