Tiny red spots on penis after sex with ex

Snowy

So 4 days ago I started hanging out with my ex and we had sex yesterday and the day before. Didn't have a condom on both occasions.

This morning I noticed that there's a lot of tiny red bumps mainly on the head of my penis and also some on the foreskin...

They don't itch, they're not filled with pus, they don't feel like anything when I touch them.

Should I be worried? Does it sound like an STD?

We've used condoms 95% of the time when we were together, and I've never had these red spots before. She is also the only person I've been sexually active with in my life so far, so I'm clean. However, after we broke up, she has been seeing another guy and I don't know if they've had sex. Other than possibly this guy, I think I'm the only person she's had sex with so she was definitely clean before we broke up.

Also, I think that my ex has a chronic yeast infection or something. Her discharge always has a foul smell to it, and this was even when she was a virgin.

Thanks in advance for any feedback

I don't know what to state other than you should've wore a condom with her on both occasions, and should wear them in the future. Especially if you knew she was seeing other men. If I were you and I'd knew that, I would've definitely wore a shield before I got busy.

Go see a doctor and take care of yourself man.

I've had a yeast infection before (I'm a girl) and it usually happens if something gets in there that shouldn't. For me it was soap! The discharge doesn't smell. Yeast infection discharge does not smell. Also, yeast infections are nearly impossible to live with (they are so itchy and it makes you feel like ripping your own privates off)..so they need prompt treatment.

If there is no treatment it can spread and damage the inside of her body and make it so she can't have kids..or it can damage her kidneys. Yeast infections are easily treated with over the counter meds you can find at the drugstore (it took 1-2 days for me to get rid of mine)....

So I don't think she has a yeast infection. If she does...it would be a reoccuring yeast infection which can be a warning sign. She could be getting a yeast infection if something else is infected inside of her. It shouldn't smell! If it smells she's caught something besides a yeast infection.

You probably caught whatever she has (which doesn't sound like a yeast infection to me). She should take better care of herself...it's not normal for it to smell.

Get yourself checked by a doctor asap.

IMO, Herpes symptoms won't show up in one day, and no one on this board will be able to tell you for sure what it is. You should go to a doctor and get it checked out.

Do you have any other symptoms such as a sore throat, flu-like... Are they bumps or red dots flush with the skin?

Unfortunately this is either Herpes, or a male yeast infection. Go to your doctor AND read up on it yourself. Sometimes doctors are lazy and dismiss everything as herpes.

For your reference, male yeast infection is called Balanitis.

I got it from my ex, but we were one year into our relationship...now I'm really starting to think she cheated on me. Is it possible that I didn't show symptoms until a year in? Lol... Retrospectively hurt feelings here.

Thanks for the quick replys.

I just searched up herpes on Google images and I don't think it's herpes.

My case looks similar to this, except I only have like a fraction of the amount of red bumps as this picture: link removed

I don't have any other symptoms, everything else is healthy.

The bumps are so small that I can't really feel if they are bumps or flush with the skin, but they do LOOK to be a bit bumpy.

I just want some feedback from here before I contemplate going to the doctor. Maybe it will go away soon?

And it's a bit awkward going to the doctor because of my age.....

It's sounds like an allergic reaction. If it is, it'll probably go away on its own, if it's a yeast infection it won't.

I understand coming on a forum for reassurance and maybe some more information before you go to the doctor.

But dude it's your penis - GO TO THE DOCTOR!

Who cares what age you are - his/her job is to treat you, not judge you.

And if it is something serious, like herpes, not going to the doctor is both dumb for your own health, and irresponsible to people you sleep with in the future.

And yet it's not awkward to be having sex because of your age? I don't buy this excuse. You should get checked down there by a doctor if you lost your virginity had unprotected sex with an uncommitted person.

do you think it could be mollescum? or maybe the spots are smaller?

spots are way smaller.

It's sounds like an allergic reaction. If it is, it'll probably go away on its own, if it's a yeast infection it won't.

I understand coming on a forum for reassurance and maybe some more information before you go to the doctor.

But dude it's your penis - GO TO THE DOCTOR!

Who cares what age you are - his/her job is to treat you, not judge you.

And if it is something serious, like herpes, not going to the doctor is both dumb for your own health, and irresponsible to people you sleep with in the future.

True. If it doesn't go away, maybe I'll go to the doctor.

And yet it's not awkward to be having sex because of your age? I don't buy this excuse. You should get checked down there by a doctor if you lost your virginity had unprotected sex with an uncommitted person.

Not really. It's because I've been to the same doctor since i was like 10 and it's always because I caught a cold or something. And I lost my virginity 2 years ago and everything was fine. Would be awkward to tell my doctor that lol.

Snowy, you really do need to go to a doctor to have this checked! You may have contracted a different STD and possibly need treatment. If you do not go to the doctor then you may have permanent damage from not getting treated. Also, if it is something that can be spread then you will have no business having sex with anyone else. Lastly your gf needs to get checked too - the foul odor could be chlamydia, or some other STD that could make you and her infertile!

You do not have to go to your pediatrician. I am not sure if Planned Parenthood treats males, but that would be a great place to start. Or - your school clinic. Or, choose a new primary care physician.

If you are not man enough to have courage to go to a doctor then you are not man enough to be having unprotected sex - because it takes a lot to be a parent, and that is where you are headed besides the STD you have contracted.

Make sure you get your treatment right away

Look, bro, go to the doctor. I once had 3 bumps on my penis after I had been banging this random broad and I used a condom everytime. It turned out that it was my detergent and my underwear chafing due to a job I had at the time where I had to wear a harness that had two leg straps (I was doing high rise scaffolding) and the harness caused my underwear to rub my penis raw. After I had sex with the girl and took the condom off (more than a few times) I'd wash with soap vigorously and due to the irritation it caused "blocked pores" which created bumps.

I had no shame in going to my doctor, whipping it out and saying? Is this herpes? He chuckled and said no. Gave me a topical cream, said change my detergent and soap and think about what might have been causing irritation...a side note: the bumps were gone in 3 days after I started using the cream.

I didn't look at the picture you provided because STDs are taboo, heh, go to the doctor immediately so that your anxiety goes away. If they are not pus filled it is probably not herpes and it doesn't seem like it has been long enough since your interaction with the Ex. Also, assume that after you guys broke up she went on a "wild side" tour because she obviously came back to you for a casual hookup and is probably into that sort of thing now. No more excuses, man up and go to the doctor.

Not really. It's because I've been to the same doctor since i was like 10 and it's always because I caught a cold or something. And I lost my virginity 2 years ago and everything was fine. Would be awkward to tell my doctor that lol.

Doesn't sound like you're being very mature or even smart about this situation at all. Why not go to a different doctor clinic then? None of us on this forum are trained medical professionals and we would not be the best people to ask about this, nor be able to treat you if it was serious. Just sayin'.

It's awkward at any age.

I wouldn't like doing it and I'm sure my doctor would rather look at my arm pit.

But if I have something worrying down there I would consult my GP and have done in the past.

What I thought was chlamydia, turned out to be an injury.

I still have problems with going to the doctor if I have any bowel problems.

Always the feeling of impending doom when he tells me to lay down on the bed and pull my pants down.

I even cover my face with my hands because I have no choice but to let my doctor put his finger up my butt.

Doctors have to see and handle such things and it is a requirement of their practice.

Nothing to be so ashamed of that you will not go get it checked out.

• 5 years later...

Hi. I think I have the same problem you do. I had sex with this girl and I was too tired to wash up. The next day I noticed a bump on the side of penis head. Weeks later I had several red bumps on the head of my penis. I went to a doctor and I'm sure it's not herpes. He gave me some shots and creams to apply but still little or no changes. It's been about 3 months since I noticed the first spot and now I have several on my penis head. It doesn't hurt and it isn't filled with pus. I don't feel any pain when urinating. Sometimes my inner thighs and buttocks itch so much. Does anyone have any idea what I have because I think the doctor I went to didn't. I would appreciate a reply asap. Thanks

Archived