Open Club  ·  96 members  ·  Free

Journals

Dear Catherine

Seraphim

Dear Catherine Angelina Marie,

You were a miracle to have been conceived at all and I am so blessed to have been your mother. I know it maybe be silly to some that you have been named and that I would make a journal for you. I may have only known about your existence for about a week but you were still every bit my child and I love you. I have no idea if you were a son or a daughter but I have named you a girl. I am happy you have the company of your other siblings in heaven. You can be sure mommy thinks of you and loves you.

Hi Sherry,

Thanks. I feel compelled to memorialize their short lives. They had a spirit and were people to me. You have to do what is comfortable for you, personally. It is a way for me to deal with my grief and talk to them. Give them a presence, I feel they deserve that. It is sad that we belong to the same unfortunate club. Hugs

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Jordan is a nice name! I like it. It sounds strong and confident. Yeah I lost two babies in May. One May 15 who is still un named, in the early part of this decade and Liam May 22, 2007 and then Catherine June 3 last year. It is so much altogether.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...