I recently began talking to an ex from 2 years ago. He had ended the relationship when we were together for no reason saying he wanted to be just friends.. I wasnt very experienced in the situation type and just accepted it though we never really stayed friends, just trained at the same swimming. During that time I became close with the guy who is now my current ex (not due to our terms, we still want to be together, but just not allowed).

Hypothetically lets say ex 1 was named Bob and current ex is named Bill.

Bob came up unexpectedly in my life while I was talking to Bill, and seemed to want to try things between us again. I was still interested so told Bill what was going on. I went to the Easter show with Bob and friends from training and we hooked up.

We talked throughout the week and decided we would try to work things out between us and get back together as a couple when he got back from Nationals which went for a week.

While he was away I continued to talk to Bill who was also at Nationals, and he told me that Bob was getting close with another girl, and it seemed like he was feeling her up and perhaps she was doing things to him. I wasnt sure what was going on as Bill had told me when I said I was going to sort things out with Bob, that he loved me and would keep fighting for me until he was sure there was no chance and that he wanted me to pick him over Bob. I thought he could be twisting the events a bit so that I wouldn't want Bob.

Anyway when Bob came back rumours were flying around about him and the other girl and I couldnt get a straight answer from anyone. I told Bob what Id heard and he said that nothing had happened. Ultimately I decided I couldnt be sure and I didnt want to go back into a relationship with it starting on lies. I believed that he would have done something with another girl and photos on fb of them together confirmed thoughts for me. I told him I didnt want to take him back because of this and that was that.

Bill and I became very close and soon started secretly dating (recent post).

The problem is now.. when I recently started talking to him after he wished me a happy NY he started asking if there would be another chance for us ever. I asked him about Nationals and the other girl and he said he never did anything with her. He said all the right things like you were special to me and I wanted you back because i made a mistake, but that was the part which I had doubt in. I believe he thinks he made a mistake, but not that he didnt do anything with another girl. He said she wanted to do things to him but he said no, which I now no is true. But then when i asked about if he felt her up he said yes. I said okay and that I didnt think he deserved another chance after stuffing it up twice. I have always kept my standards up and I wont lower myself to be with someone who doesnt respect me. He said

"but i didnt do anything!" and i said that he had just said he felt her up. then next line was..

"we were just snuggling a bit."

He then went on to say I can't be upset or angry because we werent going out, and I told him that I had no emotion over the matter now, I just wanted to confirm things.

I was wondering peoples opinions.. is snuggling a definite dealbreaker ? Is it enough to turn someone away and go NC?

youll have to read my other post if you want to understand my relationship status and the deal with Bill. im currently "single" .

I dont want to get back with Bob. The talk now was simply him asking for another chance and me just getting all the details from a long time ago to give him a reason for no right now. Im waiting to be with Bill when it wont have to be a secret...

I more meant is him snuggling with another girl a reason to say no we cant be friends or we cant have a relationship in any stance for anyone.

We used to be bestfriends before we ever were something. I wouldnt mind being friends with him, and talking , i just wouldnt be close with him/ relationship . He was straight, he told me what happened. Just because it wasnt right doesnt mean he wasnt honest.

Archived