Personal growth since I have been gone from ENotAlone

MorbidMetalHead87

I do not mean to make this post a self obsessed post, I have been away from this site for years, I was very messed up back then. I at some point drifted away, I have been through highs and lows, Am now in a 2 and a half year relationship, I am living with my boyfriend and two friends off ours in a house we rent. I work in a Nursing home as a Nursing assistant. I left that horrible HillSong church (In sydney) Cause I knew I was only going to get more misserable, and stood my ground when they tried to manipulate me into coming back. I am acctually not holding back as much on my dreams of preforming as a singer in a professional band. Still some fear with that though.

And when I came back to this site a week ago, I read my last post... then my posts before that. They were tough to read. But I saw where I came from. And for ages I have felt that I for a 24 year old, I am so behind comapred to most people my age, who are earning a lot per week and are more respected. There are for example, Two Resgistered Nurses at my job who are my age, While I am a Nursing assistant. There are people younger who are doing better than me. Like earning $2,000 per fortnight at least while I struggle to pay the rent. And other stuff I need. It does hurt a lot when people look down on me, But looking at my old posts I realize how far I had to come to be where I am considering where I came from. I just need to learn how to ignore being judged when I know better. Because they do not know me, so weather they are good or bad, they can't know anything else.

I have been a member here for years after my cusion recommended to this site, after a bad break up. (The posts are still there) I sorta drifted away from this site and have been doing a lot with my life. I am a lot different now, My user name still is me, Cause Metal is not something you can just give up when it has always been there for you, even when no one else was. I guess I posted this sorta "re-Introduction" post as not only a greating, but as a lesson to everyone else that there is hope, I have been in and out off hospital for mental and physicall probblems I have inner and outer scars, I have a lot off enemies and people who I would rather not have to see or deal with again. But things get better! Because the fight you put up to at least try, is what counts.

I may still have probblems, that I have come back for support in, But I also hope to help people on this site, so I can hopefully return some good karma.

I am glad to be back. And I hope this post also helps other people, aswell as me in getting back into this site.

Much Love Alice.

• 7 years later...

Archived