A painless way to commit suicide

Dracy5445

First of all I want to make something clear. Do not try to stop me from commiting suicide. I'm not posting messages on this forum to hear that people will be sad because I'm dead. I have a mental disease and I just can't be helped.

So my question is do you know some painless ways that are maybe simple (they don't have to be simple but it is just nice when they are) to commit suicide.

I already found some ways on the internet, but I'm curious if there are some other good ways.

I thank you.

When you commit suicide...others absorb your pain whether you go in a painless manner or not. I still feel the loss of one of my friends from late 2007 and it was not suicide..

My cousin Fred which I met once when I went to meet far removed family was a great guy. I asked my Uncle about him and he broke the news that he had taken his own life and it devastated me.

*People* may not miss you... but the universe will. SO much had to conspire in order for you to be here, and you are perfect just as you are. There's a reason why you are struggling with the things you are struggling with, and you will find much peace and joy when you accept and see your purpose and can go on to help others who feel just as helpless as you have once felt... Please stick around, for this place will not be the same without you... YOU MATTER.

could you possibly tell us what mental disease you have please and allow me to guide you to a couple of forums that have like minded people and the same illness.

you will do what you need to do in your life journey and that's your business , but just hang on to your plans for this moment please and allow yourself

to read or join a place that knows your pain .

no one will tell you any way to take your life because WE would then have to face our life journey knowing we told someone how to die , regardless of how you feel my darling no one should have to suffer the guilt of killing you.

I would really appreciate you giving me 5 minutes of your time on here to say what you have.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is NO "good" way to do it. ALL methods bring pain or suffering with them. There is NO easy way to die. Thr human body has a natural "survival instinct" and it will fight against everything you try to do to the contrary. Your body does not want to die. It is your mind that is not well........and that CAN be cured. Go to your doctor, speak to a friend, a loved one, a famil member, a charity worker......anyone and ask for help....

Archived