Foreskin a bump - pimple or something else ?

Hey guys. About 4 days ago I noticed on the far back there is some sort of bump. Now it only hurts when I squeeze it. I did this a few times and noticed some white well pus. So it's a pimple right ? however normally when I do that after a few days it goes away this is still there, so it something more then a pimple ? (should I be seriously worried ?!?! is there anything that I can use to get it off ? Or do I have to squeeze it till blood shoots out ?

Thanks

If pus comes out then its a pimple or cyst. You aren't a woman but if you were one its usually some cyst down there, the glands down there.

However I found a bump that didn't pus, you don't want that. Due to the holidays I have been waiting over a month for test results and an appointment, so in that time its mostly gone away - and im most likely dealing with Hpv So you're okay.

lol...this made me chuckle...and I needed a good chuckle...I have it all pictured in my head...ugh.....

Im really not sure why you even bothered to post when the OP is asking for advice. He has a serious matter and all you can post is that it made you chuckle? Anyways OP I would leave it alone and like In the Dark stated let it run its corse. Squeezing it might make it worse. If it doesn't go away in a few days I would go get it checked out. Did you have sex lately? I would like to rule out any stds..

I would go to the health clinic and let them see it. Can you really get a pimple there?

Hair can grow in some very random places down there at times so I personally wouldn't rule out a pimple.

To add to the above

Now that you mention tight clothing, some form of chaffing which irritated the skin in that area could also cause such a problem.

If pus comes out then its a pimple or cyst. You aren't a woman but if you were one its usually some cyst down there, the glands down there.

However I found a bump that didn't pus, you don't want that. Due to the holidays I have been waiting over a month for test results and an appointment, so in that time its mostly gone away - and im most likely dealing with Hpv So you're okay.

Do cyst go away ? Cause i've been squeezing and so far nothing I think it's bleeding but it can be do to breaking of the skin. Also When the pus or the white stuff came out it was a bit not that much.

Good luck with your tests.

If its on foreskin i dont know but I wouldn't think its anything huge. maybe irritation that turned into pimple/bacteria

Could be maybe do to the clothing, tho I do shower daily.

Sounds very painful to squeeze a pimple on your foreskin till blood comes out.

If it is indeed a pimple I'd just let it run it's course.

Yup it's fairly painful, I keep trying to pop it, however I think i'm starting to break the skin cause I see some blood How long before I should go see a Dr. ?

When you say foreskin, I assume this pimple is on your penis? This thread got me thinking...Can a woman get a pimple in the pubic hairs of her labia majora or labia minora? Could this be caused by tight jeans and underwear? I imagine this could be very uncomfortable.

It's kinda on the middle it's popping just under the skin like you would see a zit, however it's not reddish seem to be the same colour as the penis, so that has me thinking maybe it's not a pimple or a zit.

Hair can grow in some very random places down there at times so I personally wouldn't rule out a pimple.

To add to the above

Now that you mention tight clothing, some form of chaffing which irritated the skin in that area could also cause such a problem.

Yeah i'm wondering if it's the clothing...oh sh**** I hope it's nothing to serious like cancer. Another think is I have small little pumps on the foreskin I had that since I could remember and saw the dr. about it said it was fine, so i'm just wondering if this is a bigger one, also if it's something that has to do with genetics.

So after some paranoia I thought I would just go see a Dr. So it turns out to be nothing serious, I don't remember what he called it but, I guess the skin got oily and dirty from whatever and it's irritated skin however it's not under the skin or on top just in the middle, told me to just leave it alone and it will go down in the next 3-4 weeks, what a relief

However he told me IF i want to get it out sooner, that I could pull the skin back, cut it open, push out that bump, cut it off and stitch it up, he said this as if he was telling just to take a glass of water, meanwhile there is a vein right there. On a funnier note the dr. name was Wilcocks lol.

You've done the best thing you could do in such situations of concern.

I guess another part of being worried of going to a doctor is the fear of hearing it is a serious problem which can prolong the worry as going to the doctors is put off.

Very true last night it had me wondering, and I think thats what pushed me to see the dr. at one point when he was checking things out, he said "oh wow hmmm...well its not gentle warts" then after doing more checking he told me what it was and not to worry, so that was a weight off the shoulders.

Geez, sorry, I didn't mean to make everyone upset with me...just the way it was phrased...

I had an ex..years ago...that had lots of white bumps under the skin....don't know what they were...didn't bother him, so didn't bother me...thought it was normal.

Sorry I offended, if you knew me, you would no I never would mean to offend anyone... just the 'squeezing til blood comes out' and In the Dark saying, 'sounds painful'....it just made me chuckle.

I'm glad it was nothing serious, but I guess it's because I thought it wasn't anything SERIOUS to begin with....just a pimple type of thing....

Now you can laugh at any of my posts....

• 5 years later...

Archived