<> farts..

OrangeMoon

I've ACTUALLY farted during sex. How about them apples? You know you're relaxed when that happens. It was a little embarassing but I just played it off with a, "HOW COULD YOU *name*!, That's gross!!"

LOL..that was bad..and hella embarrassing.. (laughing my behind off here)

I once had a date with a guy I knew for a while, so after diner he came back to my place. So we were at one point kissing..and suddenly he had to burp, while kissing me ....and I got a wiff of his stomach in my face. I can tell you..I was quite done making out..

and suddenly he had to burp, while kissing me ....and I got a wiff of his stomach in my face. I can tell you..I was quite done making out..

I once read an "embarrassing moments" article in a teen magazine where a girl actually vurped into a guys mouth while making out. (Vurp = Burp with some vomit in it.) Dis.gust.ing. Thankfully the guy didn't break up with her, lol.

I once read an "embarrassing moments" article in a teen magazine where a girl actually vurped into a guys mouth while making out. (Vurp = Burp with some vomit in it.) Dis.gust.ing. Thankfully the guy didn't break up with her, lol.

Another lesson in how people go through hell and back for you if they really want someone..goodness.. LOL

Happened once when I was giving oral.

I thought she farted so I jumped back in shock.

This was the first time I experienced anything like that.

Was the first time for her too and she ended up crying.

Turned out she queefed.

Queefing has happened with other partners and it was nothing to be embarrassed about.

One partner queefed, then I started to laugh which made her laugh and queef even more.

All in good fun.

Happened once when I was giving oral.

I thought she farted so I jumped back in shock.

This was the first time I experienced anything like that.

Was the first time for her too and she ended up crying.

Turned out she queefed.

I hope you comforted her when she started crying. (But I don't blame u for having that reaction...being farted in your face is not fun, obviously.) Did u guys realize she queefed shortly after she did it?

Do you girls feel embarrassed when your vagina makes these sounds during sex..or after he pulls out..

I so totally do..even when I know it's not my fault..

I hate it..

And guys..how do you feel when that happens? ;-)

First time it happened she jumped out of the bed and said "oh my god im so sorry", I just laughed and pulled her back into bed and said "its ok I didnt hear anything". Then it happened again about 5 minutes later and we both just laughed and she said "stupid vagina!". After that I just ignore it everytime it happens. Its not a big deal, never thought it was a big deal just her reaction was adorable and I now hate this thread because of what you made me think! Argh!

I hope you comforted her when she started crying. (But I don't blame u for having that reaction...being farted in your face is not fun, obviously.) Did u guys realize she queefed shortly after she did it?

Once she told me where it came from while she was crying I did let out a short withheld laugh in disbelief as at the time I didn't think it could make a farting noise.

She was very embarrassed and I indeed had to comfort her.

I don't queef much but there is a certain position that makes me queef like mad. If I go on top of my boyfriend but lay over on top of him (rather than straight up like cowgirl) as he penetrates, I don't know, I make this horrible queefing noises.

The first time it happened, I wanted to D-I-E. I was mortified. He wasn't grossed out and thought it was funny, and kept having sex with me. So eventually I just forgot about it and I don't get embarrassed anymore. Hey, it's just a sound!

First time I ever experienced a "queef" it did KILL my erection lol, but this was one of the first times I had sex, I was 16 and tbh looking back it was pretty loud lol.

As I've got older I've realised it's very very common and it doesn't bother me at all now.

LOL, OMG. When I first met my ex wife (18yrs old) and the first time(we did it) she did that I was dying out of laughter, I was rolling on the floor as I am now. It was so loud !!! OMG, I am so cracking up, I am crying right now. I had no clue what it was and figured she ripped one loudly. HAHAHAHAHA

Archived