LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He acts like he loves me but says he doesn't

Originally Posted by windsurfchick
    It is a reflection on me, it keeps happening. I'm totally unlovable. And also it's not like he's been lying about it. Every time he told me he doesn't love me I could have left but I didn't because I don't want to be alone either. How weak and pathetic is that.
    The problem is that you are basing your loveability on whether or not a man loves you as a romantic partner. There are a lot of people in life who never find the love of their life, or they end up stuck in a marriage with a person who never loved them. Does that suddenly make them unloveable? Of course not. Finding someone who truly understands and feels very deeply for a particular person is very difficult...and sometimes people have it for a few years and then the interest wanes. Romantic love can last a lifetime between some people, or can be very fleeting. Just because nobody has loved you in a romantic way, doesn't mean you are unloveable. There is more to being loveable than whether or not there is interest from a romantic partner. Being loveable has to do with a person's character and how they behave. There are actually many unloveable people (people who mistreat others) who have found a partner who loves them while most other people in that unloveable person's acquaintance think the person is a huge jerk and someone to be wary of. Look at many of the world's evil people such as criminals and dictators...many have found the romantic love of one or several people while the rest of the world despises them. Being loveable is about how you are with others and how others see you rather than on simply whether or not you have success with romance.

Hi

How did you end up

Thread is 8 years old.
    Originally Posted by Stefan
    How did you end up

Why would you share a lease with someone not in love with you? I mean the time together alone you shouldn’t have but he says he doesn’t love you and you think move on together? I’m hella lost...

OOP my bad the new thing for trolls to do is resurrect old threads, been happening for days now.

This member has left the building.

Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice