Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, what's it like to eat a girl out?

The smell can be rather strong at first. As far as the taste, texture, look, I love it. Even though it can smell bitter, the taste is actually rather sweet and I enjoy it. I also really enjoy kissing it because those are some of the softest, sweetest, warmest lips I've ever felt, which is an incredible feeling. If he is willing, he probably very much enjoys doing it, so sit back and enjoy!

Hope this helps

Platinum Member
    It's an acquired taste. The only way you could fully understand is if you went bi for a while and experienced it yourself. But that would not be productive if you desire a mongomos heterosexual relationship!!

I don't think it's an acquired taste. Beer is an acquired taste. If it smells, it smells. Nothing natural about fishy smells IMO. Eat healthy, drink lots of water. It works more or less how a guy's cum does. Have your guy inhale a full pineapple an hour or so before you give him head, and see how it tastes.

My buddy had a pretty good horror story..you know what it feels like to put your tongue to a battery? Yeah...that's how this one girl was. He sent her on her way.

Normally though, and maybe I've been lucky, it tastes .. neutral. It's never tasted like strawberries, but you can't win them all right? As long as it's not a foul odor (and I mean FOUL) it's good to go. I'm way too concentrated on giving her pleasure to worry about it.

Originally Posted by MakeItCount
    My buddy had a pretty good horror story..you know what it feels like to put your tongue to a battery?
    I have had the same experience and at first I thought it was normal.
    It had a metallic tang to it but it seemed it varied from female to female.

6. 10-16-2011, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by khumi
    It had a metallic taste?? Are you sure that it wasn't too dark and you were licking the radiator?
    Nice troll post.
    I guess you have not experienced such a taste.

8. 10-16-2011, 03:26 PM

I don't think it's an acquired taste. Beer is an acquired taste. If it smells, it smells. Nothing natural about fishy smells IMO. Eat healthy, drink lots of water. It works more or less how a guy's cum does. Have your guy inhale a full pineapple an hour or so before you give him head, and see how it tastes.

My buddy had a pretty good horror story..you know what it feels like to put your tongue to a battery? Yeah...that's how this one girl was. He sent her on her way.

Normally though, and maybe I've been lucky, it tastes .. neutral. It's never tasted like strawberries, but you can't win them all right? As long as it's not a foul odor (and I mean FOUL) it's good to go. I'm way too concentrated on giving her pleasure to worry about it.
    A female's lubrication contains blood products. Naturally, it will taste somewhat metallic.

Platinum Member

But you see, I LIKE the taste of battery acid...like I said, it's an acquired taste, the whole subject. Most people can only handl mild cheese. A cheese connesuier, ont eh other hand, may be into things like brie, bleu, and other very potent cheeses which are, in all words, Very acquired tastes!

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by greywolf
    If you don't like the way a girl smells, then I would suggest that some part of your brain thinks she is not chemically/genetically compatible with you.
    Very true, studies have actually proved this. I wonder if the same goes for the taste of sperm. I love my bf's sperm.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Lonewing
    But you see, I LIKE the taste of battery acid...like I said, it's an acquired taste, the whole subject. Most people can only handl mild cheese. A cheese connesuier, ont eh other hand, may be into things like brie, bleu, and other very potent cheeses which are, in all words, Very acquired tastes!
    I guess that makes you and me vagina connesuiers! haha. We're not dirty, we're fancy like stinky cheeses and fish eggs, haha.

I agree with Lonewing, it is a strong sensation overall and for some people, it might be too much. Also, it depends on if your just doing a little light licking or just sticking your tongue all the way for a big mouth full. Too much of a good thing can be overpowering. I prefer to get a light taste at first, then go for a little more, but not too much at once.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Miss Kitty
    I guess that makes you and me vagina connesuiers! haha. We're not dirty, we're fancy like stinky cheeses and fish eggs, haha.

I agree with Lonewing, it is a strong sensation overall and for some people, it might be too much. Also, it depends on if your just doing a little light licking or just sticking your tongue all the way for a big mouth full. Too much of a good thing can be overpowering. I prefer to get a light taste at first, then go for a little more, but not too much at once.
    The only girls I have been with were real light. As in, After the first five seconds there was nothing with any taste. Just skin.

Maybe they were both just clean, who knows...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice