Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, what's it like to eat a girl out?

ashley001

Guys, what's it like to eat a girl out?

My boyfriend has only gone down on me about 2 times before tonight, but tonight we couldn't have sex because we were at my parents' house. So instead I he went down on me. The thing is, I know how I taste, and it's not good. I'm clean, etc. but still! I don't think I'd even go down on myself...

So my question is, guys, or girls, what's it like to eat a girl out? What's going on in your mind? Do you just kind of grin and bear the taste? I get self-conscious when he's down there...

LDRohnos
    Depends of course. A clean girl I absolutely love it...I grin but it's not to bear it!

emilybravo
    Bronze Member
    I used to be that way, and chances are I'm a bit older than you so have had time to learn to enjoy it. There comes a point when it's ridiculous to be self-conscious of your body. It's a vagina. It smells, looks, and tastes way different than anything else. That doesn't make it a bad thing. It's just part of your body. Be proud of it.

I don't have an answer to your question because I've never done that to a girl, but I'd encourage you to be more confident, enjoy it more, and don't worry about what it's like for him. Just my opinion.

emilybravo
    Bronze Member
    curious to hear a guy's opinion though..

greywolf
    It's a little weird if you're not used to it, but it's never bad. Girls taste nice.

Generation
    It really depends on the girl. It also really varies. I am going to answer truthfully.

Some girls STINK! I don't even know how they taste cause I will refuse, but I can imagine though judging from the smell.
    She takes off her panties and you're ready to get it on but then you take in a whiff, it's instant softness. It's a mood killer.

Some girls are neutral. They don't smell bad, and they taste alright. Not saying they taste like honey or flowers, but you can tell she's healthy.
    This is good and desirable. They don't have a strong taste, so you can keep going down on her without being held back.
    I've noticed vegetarians are like this. Just sayin'. Diet plays a huge role I think. Lots of fluids as well.

I'll also touch upon another topic, irrelevant but equally or more even important when it comes to sex. It's touchy, but I'll say it here anyhow cause I think everyone needs to be informed for their sake. A woman's scent is important to us guys. Ladies, please clean your bums thoroughly. There are so many women who I assume have not been taught how to clean back there or something cause I've been with a number of women and it's the same thing when I do doggy style. It smells bad. What's worse is when they just came out of the shower and it still smells. The right way to clean it is with body wash or soap, and with your hands, and water pressure.

In the Dark
    ^^ Totally, but I can't say I've ever come accross a smelly butt during sex.

----

Females can and do have their 'off' days.
    The worst moment was going down on a female a shortly after they had been swimming in a chlorinated pool.
    With an expressionless face I said "No......I can't do it".

A seagull would have been attracted to the smell, but I'm not a seagull.

----

Otherwise I do not find the taste good or bad which makes giving oral perfectly enjoyable for the most part.

jumbrella
    I guess I'm lacking experience, cuz I haven't met a vagina I didn't like lol. I have heard horror stories though!

Ive noticed little variations in taste, like if she's just gotten out of the shower. My ex actually was a surprise because she generally smelled a lot stronger than previous girls. She wasnt dirty, just naturally more scented. But not really bad, if that makes sense.?

I personally like being down there, I think the majority of guys do. Its a huge turn on for me. Taste is whatever. Its not candy by anymeans, but its not bad.

If your bf is going down there enthusiastically, than I'd say you're probably okay.

If he shys away or is hesitant, than maybe something is afoul...

replytome
    lol, generation! too true...

WhenWillILove
    Silver Member
    I laughed so hard!!!!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Should I Tell Her I'm a Virgin?
Hi everyone, I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Everything is somehow going very well - I use the word "somehow" because i'm a
My bf is very...non-physical
Rarely do we ever kiss, hug, cuddle. We have sex 2-3 times a month. Have only had sex in our bed, an that is also the only time he will freely
Husband Won't Go Down on Me
SO.....when we first started dating I gave him oral and he didn't return, I never had oral from a guy, or a girl,,lol,,,but I just thought since we
Gentlemanly/shy guy feeling inept with initiating sex
We have been dating only 2 1/2 months, and have taken things intentionally slow. So we are just now getting to the "getting intimate" stage. We've
With the fiancÚ
So we are getting hitched in July I reckon. I'm not going to lie our sex life hasn't been all that great the past few months, I understand that w/
Would my ex turn me down?
Me and my ex have a history over the last 5 years. In the last year, I broke up with him, we started dating other people. Long story short.. I want
At the end of my rope!!
I'm 29 and my boyfriend is 36 years of age. We have three children, ages 11, 8 and 3. We've been together for 10 years. For the past year, he's been
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice