Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, what's it like to eat a girl out?

ashley001

Guys, what's it like to eat a girl out?

My boyfriend has only gone down on me about 2 times before tonight, but tonight we couldn't have sex because we were at my parents' house. So instead I he went down on me. The thing is, I know how I taste, and it's not good. I'm clean, etc. but still! I don't think I'd even go down on myself...

So my question is, guys, or girls, what's it like to eat a girl out? What's going on in your mind? Do you just kind of grin and bear the taste? I get self-conscious when he's down there...

LDRohnos
    Depends of course. A clean girl I absolutely love it...I grin but it's not to bear it!

emilybravo
    Bronze Member
    I used to be that way, and chances are I'm a bit older than you so have had time to learn to enjoy it. There comes a point when it's ridiculous to be self-conscious of your body. It's a vagina. It smells, looks, and tastes way different than anything else. That doesn't make it a bad thing. It's just part of your body. Be proud of it.

I don't have an answer to your question because I've never done that to a girl, but I'd encourage you to be more confident, enjoy it more, and don't worry about what it's like for him. Just my opinion.

emilybravo
    Bronze Member
    curious to hear a guy's opinion though..

greywolf
    It's a little weird if you're not used to it, but it's never bad. Girls taste nice.

Generation
    It really depends on the girl. It also really varies. I am going to answer truthfully.

Some girls STINK! I don't even know how they taste cause I will refuse, but I can imagine though judging from the smell.
    She takes off her panties and you're ready to get it on but then you take in a whiff, it's instant softness. It's a mood killer.

Some girls are neutral. They don't smell bad, and they taste alright. Not saying they taste like honey or flowers, but you can tell she's healthy.
    This is good and desirable. They don't have a strong taste, so you can keep going down on her without being held back.
    I've noticed vegetarians are like this. Just sayin'. Diet plays a huge role I think. Lots of fluids as well.

I'll also touch upon another topic, irrelevant but equally or more even important when it comes to sex. It's touchy, but I'll say it here anyhow cause I think everyone needs to be informed for their sake. A woman's scent is important to us guys. Ladies, please clean your bums thoroughly. There are so many women who I assume have not been taught how to clean back there or something cause I've been with a number of women and it's the same thing when I do doggy style. It smells bad. What's worse is when they just came out of the shower and it still smells. The right way to clean it is with body wash or soap, and with your hands, and water pressure.

In the Dark
    ^^ Totally, but I can't say I've ever come accross a smelly butt during sex.

----

Females can and do have their 'off' days.
    The worst moment was going down on a female a shortly after they had been swimming in a chlorinated pool.
    With an expressionless face I said "No......I can't do it".

A seagull would have been attracted to the smell, but I'm not a seagull.

----

Otherwise I do not find the taste good or bad which makes giving oral perfectly enjoyable for the most part.

jumbrella
    I guess I'm lacking experience, cuz I haven't met a vagina I didn't like lol. I have heard horror stories though!

Ive noticed little variations in taste, like if she's just gotten out of the shower. My ex actually was a surprise because she generally smelled a lot stronger than previous girls. She wasnt dirty, just naturally more scented. But not really bad, if that makes sense.?

I personally like being down there, I think the majority of guys do. Its a huge turn on for me. Taste is whatever. Its not candy by anymeans, but its not bad.

If your bf is going down there enthusiastically, than I'd say you're probably okay.

If he shys away or is hesitant, than maybe something is afoul...

replytome
    lol, generation! too true...

WhenWillILove
    Silver Member
    I laughed so hard!!!!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Sex drive men vs women?
I was talking to some friends the other day and the topic of men's and women's sex drive came up. One often gets the impression, not least in the
Why wait until i turn 18 to have sex??
I know that it might sound dumb to ask a question like that but hear me out. So, right now i'm 16 and my boyfriend is 17 and we've been together for
Sex is always excruciating
I'm 16 years old and I know that's very young to be having sex but I feel that I'm ready for it. To begin with the pain isn't caused by poor
why don't I regret these things?
I am studying abroad in Spain and I have a boyfriend back home. I'm 17 and before Spain I was a total good girl and never drank or did drugs or
question about libido
Basically I wanted to get my anxiety under control and the psychiatrist recommended a weak medication, however i've noticed my libido is close to
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice