Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Men Think About Bleached Blondes?

WhenWillILove
    Silver Member

What Do You Men Think About Bleached Blondes?

I'm talking Britney Spears and the sort.
    I really like her hair color but most women that have it, it's not theirs to begin with. There's part of me that likes the natural hair color that I have because it's natural. And another that likes the blondes.

What do you men like? Women with their natural color hair? Most women are dark hair colored, even for blondes. I am a dirty blonde, but not entirely a brunette.

Do you like women more natural looking? Or you don't care which way she dyes her hair? Or whatever she likes? Etc.

guynextdoor
    natural is always best. Seeing dark roots isn't very attractive. Sure the bleach blonde will get my attention but that is it.

Thorshammer
    Platinum Member
    I see them as wild. Personally, I dont care about hair color, but I do tend to stare at blondes more.

sidehop
    The hair color isn't the big deal for me. Definitely blonde/brunette but could care less if it's natural or not.

Eocsor
    Platinum Member
    Couldn't care less about hair color. It's the rest of the package that interests me.

greywolf
    There are more guys out there that like dark hair than you would think.

WhenWillILove
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greywolf [Register to see the link]
    There are more guys out there that like dark hair than you would think.
    True. But blondes get more attention.

regular joe
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWillILove [Register to see the link]
    I'm talking Britney Spears and the sort.
    I really like her hair color but most women that have it, it's not theirs to begin with. There's part of me that likes the natural hair color that I have because it's natural. And another that likes the blondes.

What do you men like? Women with their natural color hair? Most women are dark hair colored, even for blondes. I am a dirty blonde, but not entirely a brunette.

Do you like women more natural looking? Or you don't care which way she dyes her hair? Or whatever she likes? Etc.
    Never thought about hair color. It did just so happen that all the women I have ever dated were some shade of blonde except one. She was a brunette and she is one who broke my heart the most out all of them, go figure, damn brunettes. lol. So I personally would have to say hair color has nothing to do it.

greywolf
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWillILove [Register to see the link]
    True. But blondes get more attention.
    In my experience, that has not always been true.

april15
    If I am thinking about if they dyed their hair it is a bad thing. That being said, I don't know that I notice all but the worst dye jobs. Would not have wondered about Brittney's hair color. Just not something I am too concerned about.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Would a guy stare if he wasn't attracted?
There is a guy I work with, we were loosely friends for years but the last few months we have been getting on a lot better and I developed a crush on
Is he asking me out or is he blowing me off?
I went out with a guy I've known for years last week we have always got on great loads if flirting etc both just got out if messy relationships. We
A brave first move for me.
Over the weekend, a couple of friends and I went to a bar we've never been to before. One of the guys serving behind it was super cute, and I got the
Utterly confused....
So this woman and I began talking and flirting back in June....we were both involved with other people but kept it light and playful....we ended up
Why does it seem like she pays more attention to me then her friends?
Especially her male friends. For instance we were in class yesterday and her male friend asked what food he was going to get from Tesco (random, I
No response anymore?
So I came to the forum a few days ago about how I was comparing myself to this girls ex and feeling self doubt. We continued talking and it was
This cashier at my local grocery store. Help
So over the past few months I've been shopping at a local grocery store near where I live and there's this one cashier that seems to always stare at

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice