Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Men Think About Bleached Blondes?

WhenWillILove
    Silver Member

What Do You Men Think About Bleached Blondes?

I'm talking Britney Spears and the sort.
    I really like her hair color but most women that have it, it's not theirs to begin with. There's part of me that likes the natural hair color that I have because it's natural. And another that likes the blondes.

What do you men like? Women with their natural color hair? Most women are dark hair colored, even for blondes. I am a dirty blonde, but not entirely a brunette.

Do you like women more natural looking? Or you don't care which way she dyes her hair? Or whatever she likes? Etc.

guynextdoor
    natural is always best. Seeing dark roots isn't very attractive. Sure the bleach blonde will get my attention but that is it.

Thorshammer
    Platinum Member
    I see them as wild. Personally, I dont care about hair color, but I do tend to stare at blondes more.

sidehop
    The hair color isn't the big deal for me. Definitely blonde/brunette but could care less if it's natural or not.

Eocsor
    Platinum Member
    Couldn't care less about hair color. It's the rest of the package that interests me.

greywolf
    There are more guys out there that like dark hair than you would think.

WhenWillILove
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greywolf [Register to see the link]
    There are more guys out there that like dark hair than you would think.
    True. But blondes get more attention.

regular joe
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWillILove [Register to see the link]
    I'm talking Britney Spears and the sort.
    I really like her hair color but most women that have it, it's not theirs to begin with. There's part of me that likes the natural hair color that I have because it's natural. And another that likes the blondes.

What do you men like? Women with their natural color hair? Most women are dark hair colored, even for blondes. I am a dirty blonde, but not entirely a brunette.

Do you like women more natural looking? Or you don't care which way she dyes her hair? Or whatever she likes? Etc.
    Never thought about hair color. It did just so happen that all the women I have ever dated were some shade of blonde except one. She was a brunette and she is one who broke my heart the most out all of them, go figure, damn brunettes. lol. So I personally would have to say hair color has nothing to do it.

greywolf
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWillILove [Register to see the link]
    True. But blondes get more attention.
    In my experience, that has not always been true.

april15
    If I am thinking about if they dyed their hair it is a bad thing. That being said, I don't know that I notice all but the worst dye jobs. Would not have wondered about Brittney's hair color. Just not something I am too concerned about.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
WHY didn't he tell me he has a girlfriend?
I liked this guy for some time now and texted him so we started talking, I felt like he liked me too and we were flirting back and forth. He seems
Why does he invite me out, then ignore me?
One of my guy friends I have known for years is super friendly and talkative when we are around our mutual friends. He sits next to/near me and
Can you help me?
This guy tells me over text things like: talking on the phone for 2 and half hrs is unusual for him, that talking with me every day is the highlight
How can I get someone off of my mind?
I started a new position about 6 months ago and there is this guy that I used to see from a distance and thought he was attractive but then when I
At a loss of what to do.
Hello. So I have a female friend, who is also a co-worker. We've been friends for a few months now. I have developed a crush over her, since we
No guy has said this to me before
I've been talking with a guy for about a week which may not seem to the average person but I feel that as if we've connected in a way I can't explain
Leo female with a crush on a Pisces female
I've recently developed a crush on a pisces girl (let's call her A.) 6 months younger than me, in a matter of 3 days :/. I am usually too prideful to

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice