Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Men Think About Bleached Blondes?

WhenWillILove
    Silver Member

What Do You Men Think About Bleached Blondes?

I'm talking Britney Spears and the sort.
    I really like her hair color but most women that have it, it's not theirs to begin with. There's part of me that likes the natural hair color that I have because it's natural. And another that likes the blondes.

What do you men like? Women with their natural color hair? Most women are dark hair colored, even for blondes. I am a dirty blonde, but not entirely a brunette.

Do you like women more natural looking? Or you don't care which way she dyes her hair? Or whatever she likes? Etc.

guynextdoor
    natural is always best. Seeing dark roots isn't very attractive. Sure the bleach blonde will get my attention but that is it.

Thorshammer
    Platinum Member
    I see them as wild. Personally, I dont care about hair color, but I do tend to stare at blondes more.

sidehop
    The hair color isn't the big deal for me. Definitely blonde/brunette but could care less if it's natural or not.

Eocsor
    Platinum Member
    Couldn't care less about hair color. It's the rest of the package that interests me.

greywolf
    There are more guys out there that like dark hair than you would think.

WhenWillILove
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greywolf [Register to see the link]
    There are more guys out there that like dark hair than you would think.
    True. But blondes get more attention.

regular joe
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWillILove [Register to see the link]
    I'm talking Britney Spears and the sort.
    I really like her hair color but most women that have it, it's not theirs to begin with. There's part of me that likes the natural hair color that I have because it's natural. And another that likes the blondes.

What do you men like? Women with their natural color hair? Most women are dark hair colored, even for blondes. I am a dirty blonde, but not entirely a brunette.

Do you like women more natural looking? Or you don't care which way she dyes her hair? Or whatever she likes? Etc.
    Never thought about hair color. It did just so happen that all the women I have ever dated were some shade of blonde except one. She was a brunette and she is one who broke my heart the most out all of them, go figure, damn brunettes. lol. So I personally would have to say hair color has nothing to do it.

greywolf
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWillILove [Register to see the link]
    True. But blondes get more attention.
    In my experience, that has not always been true.

april15
    If I am thinking about if they dyed their hair it is a bad thing. That being said, I don't know that I notice all but the worst dye jobs. Would not have wondered about Brittney's hair color. Just not something I am too concerned about.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Am I being Unfaithful
I have lived with my wife and mother in law since 1998 since my father in law died. I have always found my mother in law attractive but never done
When someone's advances are too aggressive
I met a male friend over a new project that I am doing. He is very caring, smart and nice, and basically has many qualities that I look for in a
How to stop these feelings when I know they are wrong......
Anyone have tips to make huge feelings for someone stop when you know it is not appropriate? I can't stop thinking about this person...non stop
Is it weird if I randomly Snapchat my crush tonight or tomorrow?
I can't tell if I'm being annoying or not with him honestly or if he knows I like him. I said see you later as a snap and then he just gave me a
Complicated Mutual attraction to Co-worker..
Hi, I have a coworker that Im steadily noticing more and more and almost about to fall for. We spend a lot of time together after work, we go to
Girl I used to a have a thing for has gotten back in touch. Is this an IOI?
This is the second time she has done this. Once just before the summer, and once last night. She sends me I just heard you were in (place I go
Long time crush, does he have feelings too?
I liked this guy throughout high school and I kinda had a feeling he liked me a bit too and some other people noticed a bit of the same thing but

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My (ex?) girlfriend has anorexia and it probably destroyed our relationship - what to do?
Hello. I would like to tell my story. I am a 22 year-old male dating an 18 year-old female, though we have probably broken up today. This is
Question about how I should handle the finances in my marriage
I recently married my bf of 5 years and we are expecting a baby early next year. Since then I've found out some rather disturbing things about his
married now found out she cheated while we were dating Im so confused help
We have been married 2 years and dated a long time before we were married (16yrs) 5 years into our relationship my wife , then gf went on a cruise
Wanting To Be With Loved One In After-Life
Has anyone who has ever lost a loved one with whom they were extremely close and loved dearly ever thought about taking his/her own life so as to be
Does everyone have some positive qualities?
Since the day I had been dumped (got dumped in April and after all the failed efforts to reconcile, accepted his decision in mid July). I feel I am a
I it wrong to date my sister's ex boyfriend?
My sister was dating a guy for two month, and me and her bf start being friends until they broke up.....i have feelings for him and he also loves me
She left me because she thinks I'm dumb
I have been in relationship with this girl and moved to her country 3 months ago and lately things are going pretty bad and she is seeking for a
Ask For Advice