found a small part of Jewellery on couch..could it be other girl's?

cursedgirl

it's a very little part of a jewellery,that drops off from a necklace or something. totally accidently i found it on my couch. i initially thought it must be from one of my necklaces but then i looked through my stuff trying to put this little piece back i cant find where it belongs.seems all my jewellerys are fine (i only have 3 pieces anyway).

then i came to think could it be from other girls that my bf accidently brought home? it somehow stuck on his shirt?

it's a bizarre thought and that piece doesnt seem like it can stick to anywhere. i mean there is no cuts on that piece to make it attach to any fabric. but i indeed cant find out where it belongs.

am i a bit paranoid here? even if my bf brought it home does it must mean something?

Jokingly ask him when he started wearing earrings, show him the earring and see what his immediate reaction is. You aren't accusing him of anything and you'll get your answer from the first half of a second you show it to him. If you must.

If not, just trust he didn't do anything wrong.

Jokingly ask him when he started wearing earrings, show him the earring and see what his immediate reaction is. You aren't accusing him of anything and you'll get your answer from the first half of a second you show it to him. If you must.

If not, just trust he didn't do anything wrong.

though i will do that..i dont think he will know what it is.he generally doesnt pay that much attention to women's accessories.so he very likely will say "it must be from your stuff" and if i say no he will go "then i dont know"

People tend to show signs if they're lying by their first initial reaction. If you really want to just make sure it comes accross as a JOKE. If he laughs at it or says "I dunno!" leave it at that and live happily ever after. +1 earring!

lol it's not a earring it's a little piece that drops off from something. my innitial reaction is that's from a black necklace of mine.but then i cant find where it matches my necklace..so it's confusing lol

lol it's not a earring it's a little piece that drops off from something. my innitial reaction is that's from a black necklace of mine.but then i cant find where it matches my necklace..so it's confusing lol

Ahh okay, well in that case I'd just do the latter and let it go if you have no other reasons not to trust him. =P

well i asked him..he observed it for a sec and said "yeah it's from your silver necklace. it has this kind of gem on it" and when i showed him how they dont match he said "where did you find it? oh maybe it's from someone from work and got on my shirt or something" then he just threw it on the couch very carelessly saying "fake gem anyway worth nothing"

.sounds innocent enough?

well i asked him..he observed it for a sec and said "yeah it's from your silver necklace. it has this kind of gem on it" and when i showed him how they dont match he said "where did you find it? oh maybe it's from someone from work and got on my shirt or something" then he just threw it on the couch very carelessly saying "fake gem anyway worth nothing"

.sounds innocent enough?

I thought the piece of jewelry was innocent enough, then I read his response and now I'm iffy. Maybe someone broke their necklace, and it stayed attached to him all day, and then it finally dropped off him when he got home? That sounds far fetched, but I could be wrong. My main concern is, if that scenario I presented is true, why does his work entail being in very close proximity to other females?

i know i find it unlikely that someone's broken necklace attached to him. however i cant find other explaination as to how that gem got in my house. and when he said it ,it's like he doesnt really care to give it a thought and just poped "oh maybe from someone at work". he wasnt thinking if that makes sense or not. but he also didnt look like he was hiding something?

but yeah i know you are saying he was being very intimate to some female that's why her piece of gem got attached to his shirt? i dont know. all i can say is he works with lots of girls in hospitality and they may bump into each other if it's very busy/rushy.

so what explaination it should be that can make you feel innocent?

i know i find it unlikely that someone's broken necklace attached to him. however i cant find other explaination as to how that gem got in my house. and when he said it ,it's like he doesnt really care to give it a thought and just poped "oh maybe from someone at work".

he works with lots of girls in hospitality and they may bump into each other if it's very busy/rushy. but yeah i know you are saying he was being very intimate to some female that's why her piece of gem got attached to his shirt?

so what explaination it should be that can make you feel innocent?

Yeah, I was just saying it's highly unlikely that if a piece of jewelry got on him, that he wasn't very close to another female. I'm not sure what explanation would make me feel better, but even the BESt, most likely story is hard to believe when you have potential trust issues with a mate. But if you honestly believe that you have every reason to trust him, and he has never hurt you before, that's all that matters.

Okay... I just skimmed through other threads you started. If this is the same boyfriend, I would be pretty damn worried. I will read through more things, but his attitude towards 'befriending' other women is... Off-putting, to say the least.

yeah that was bothering me a lot. but i have to give him some credit cuz i feel he has changed for me.(after i told him everything that i dont like).

but anyway...what would your advice be?

yeah that was bothering me a lot. but i have to give him some credit cuz i feel he has changed for me.(after i told him everything that i dont like).

but anyway...what would your advice be?

If you really feel he has made a turnaround from previous behavior, give him the benefit of the doubt, trust him. But... Protect yourself. I'm not saying to snoop or watch his every move, but just make sure that your love isn't clouding your judgement. That way, if something really does happen, you will be able to pick up on signs easier. But for right now? Ignore the jewelry, and just be normal with him. If he starts acting suspicious... Then communicate with him more about issues.

Archived