Ashton&Demi... split???? possible age gap related..

22n32

Well time has finally come....

I've gotten so many angry women on here related to how women/men age gap works great, better then men/women age gap..

And demi and Ashton always came up as a defensive...

We don't know the details yet.. but it looks like there spliting...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um, excuse me, but Ashton's new show might be the source of all these rumors. Until you see them file papers I'd dismiss it.

Angel

This is true... But I would think this would be bad press on him, because everybody was rooting for them.. accept Bruce..lol

RadarOnline is reporting that a 23-year-old woman says Ashton cheated on Demi with her this past weekend, on Sept. 24, the couple's sixth wedding anniversary.

So he wanted to try out a lady about half Demi's age this time?

I wonder if the 50/60 year old man who married the 16 year old are still together and she hasn't cheated... or he hasn't tried to go younger...

I don't necessarily think it's about her age - she is smoking hot! I think it's more the saying, "A man is as faithful as his options." I suspect this is quite true in Hollywood, especially with a famous, handsome actor. I also agree that this could be a PR stunt to help the show. Ever notice how stars get married/get divorced/act out when they have a new movie/TV show or album coming out??

What is fact and what is fiction? The tabloids have been reporting on a Brad and Angelina split for years and yet they are still together. It remains to be seen if Ashton and Demi are going to split or stay together.

I think I saw, in the same week, right next to each other, one magazine saying Brangelina split, the other magazine saying they were getting married!

eh, really, i don't think it's an age issue. i think it's about - well, to not say it crudely, trying lots of different women. look at celebrities like Tiger Woods or Jesse James - they both cheated on their spouses with lots of women less attractive. Arnold Schwareneger (sp?) - did you see a photo of the maid?? blah!!! he hit that! guys cheat with ugly girls too.

Someone commented it looked like a coffin photo. Another asked what is going on in the neck area.

They say they stopped Tweeting to each other recently. It's isn't as if I go to Twitter and follow these people. It's just making the REAL news programs on TV, with all the gory details and Twitter stuff being discussed.

Oh, Demi has a contract with Ann Taylor modeling now. I enter on the Facebook sweeps and see her on the site. She seems to be doing ok for her age. I remember her in Nothing But Trouble. Grab You Up Some Dawgs! What a great movie.

eh, really, i don't think it's an age issue. i think it's about - well, to not say it crudely, trying lots of different women. look at celebrities like Tiger Woods or Jesse James - they both cheated on their spouses with lots of women less attractive. Arnold Schwareneger (sp?) - did you see a photo of the maid?? blah!!! he hit that! guys cheat with ugly girls too.

Halle Berry is another pretty woman who got cheated on.

Well time has finally come....

I've gotten so many angry women on here related to how women/men age gap works great, better then men/women age gap..

And demi and Ashton always came up as a defensive...

We don't know the details yet.. but it looks like there spliting...

It could be the age gap....or it could be Ashton accidently tripping and falling on top of Sara Leal!!

I don't necessarily think it's about her age - she is smoking hot! I think it's more the saying, "A man is as faithful as his options." I suspect this is quite true in Hollywood, especially with a famous, handsome actor. I also agree that this could be a PR stunt to help the show. Ever notice how stars get married/get divorced/act out when they have a new movie/TV show or album coming out??

Or a sex-tape gets "stolen"....

Archived