Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rate a pain of losing virginity at old age (only for women 30+)

PonytailFairy

Rate a pain of losing virginity at old age (only for women 30+)

Pain rate not only for hymen but for whole hole....

I was just thinking... When we are old and our skin is mummied, it must be excruciating to lose a virginity. Has anyone lost it at old age (30+) ?

Rating scale

1 = no pain
    10 = excruciating pain

offplanet
    Its a long time ago. I can't remember. But its not the worst pain. I don't see why one would be 'mummified' at age 30. Thirty is not very old. If its you you're talking about, don't worry. Its quite bearable. Maybe 5 or 6 out of 10 and doesn't last long, only a second or 2.

lavenderdove
    You're kidding right? Skin isn't 'mummied' when you're 30+ and the pain of losing virginity is based on the individual woman's type and size of hymen and relaxation level and is unrelated to age.

Some women have thick hymens, and some women naturally barely have hymens at all and experience no pain.

If you are worried about this, go to a doctor and have them examine you... they can give you instruments that will stretch your hymen slowly over time so that the experience is not painful at all, or you can have minor surgery to open the hymen in the doctor's office with relatively little pain at all.

PaintWithLight
    Quote Originally Posted by PonytailFairy [Register to see the link]
    Pain rate not only for hymen but for whole hole....

I was just thinking... When we are old and our skin is mummied, it must be excruciating to lose a virginity. Has anyone lost it at old age (30+) ?

Rating scale

1 = no pain
    10 = excruciating pain
    I do not know anyone who is mummified at age 30 so that could be a case with special circumstances. Healthy, active women I know in their 30s who had sex for the first time had no difficultly whatsoever.

If you are concerned, talk this over with your OBGYN.

arwen
    At 30 your skin is 'mummied'?

Well, my skin isn't And I am 31! It survived a baby coming out at 29, and after a while of feeling I was a virgin again (I mean how sex felt after birth, it took a long while before it was pleasurable), sex feels as great as ever and I don't feel particularly older than I was before.

If 'excruciating' is the rate of pain you keep experiencing, definitely contact a obgyn!

PonytailFairy
    It goes mummy --> mummified? Thanks

OptomisticGirl
    I'm pretty sure it hurts differently for different ages. It hurt like nothing else when I lost mine years ago - the only thing I'm assuming that's going to hurt worse than that is pushing a kid out.

pinkelephant
    it didn't hurt so much as it was uncomfortable for me

UniqueSoul
    Bronze Member
    nothing to worry about. on a scale of 1-10, its probably like a 2.99. Its not a kind of pain that is going to cause serious concern. itll be fine.

annie24
    i think it's just different for every woman. i guess you won't know until it happens! you can also try using a dildo if you want to get comfortable with the sensation (that is, if you don't mind breaking it on your own??)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Gf mentioned my penis in argument
I'm black and my gf is white - she was saying that she doesn't like the stereotype made by a black female comedian - who was suggesting that white
Problems staying erect
Hello everyone. This post is stemming from a post I had in the relationship/dating forums. While that post focused more on the overall relationship
Long-lasting burning sensations after sex
I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months and pretty much every time we have sex I end up with an irritation that is akin to burning, which can take
No sex because of weight gain
Hi all, I'm 25 years old dating a 36 year old. We have been together for 2 years, and overall I think we have a fantastic relationship. We want the
Lost the Spark?
I'm in a relationship with a really great guy (for about a year and a half now), but I don't get super turned on by him. Are you supposed to be super
I don't feel lust towards my girlfriend of 6 months.
I've felt this towards every girl I've dated longer than a few months... I lose my desire to have sex and no longer feel the lust I used to feel
14 years old and need help :( ....!
ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED XX I'm 14 years old and in year 10. I struggle to break my emotional walls, have many family issues, not many friends but
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice