Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: found a small part of Jewellery on couch..could it be other girl's?

  1. #1
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    692

    found a small part of Jewellery on couch..could it be other girl's?

    it's a very little part of a jewellery,that drops off from a necklace or something. totally accidently i found it on my couch. i initially thought it must be from one of my necklaces but then i looked through my stuff trying to put this little piece back i cant find where it belongs.seems all my jewellerys are fine (i only have 3 pieces anyway).
    then i came to think could it be from other girls that my bf accidently brought home? it somehow stuck on his shirt?
    it's a bizarre thought and that piece doesnt seem like it can stick to anywhere. i mean there is no cuts on that piece to make it attach to any fabric. but i indeed cant find out where it belongs.
    am i a bit paranoid here? even if my bf brought it home does it must mean something?

  2. #2
    Gold Member stuka80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    39
    Posts
    750
    not enough evidence to go by. has he been acting weird lately? more withdrawn? if everything seems cool and he's trustworthy then just forget it. unless something else comes along in the future then you should start suspecting.

  3. #3
    Platinum Member LDRohnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY, NY
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,067
    Gender
    Male
    Jokingly ask him when he started wearing earrings, show him the earring and see what his immediate reaction is. You aren't accusing him of anything and you'll get your answer from the first half of a second you show it to him. If you must.

    If not, just trust he didn't do anything wrong.

  4. #4
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    692
    yeah i havent found any other thing to make me suspicious but well how can it happy though? how can i just find a piece of jewellery that's not mine lol

  5.  

  6. #5
    Platinum Member sara-pezzini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    europe
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,534
    Gender
    Female
    i cold have been anyone's who has been to your house, friends, family or someone else who had it stuck to their clothing, i wouldn't just jump to conclusions based on this

  7. #6
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    692
    Originally Posted by LDRohnos
    Jokingly ask him when he started wearing earrings, show him the earring and see what his immediate reaction is. You aren't accusing him of anything and you'll get your answer from the first half of a second you show it to him. If you must.

    If not, just trust he didn't do anything wrong.
    though i will do that..i dont think he will know what it is.he generally doesnt pay that much attention to women's accessories.so he very likely will say "it must be from your stuff" and if i say no he will go "then i dont know"

  8. #7
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    692
    Originally Posted by sara-pezzini
    i cold have been anyone's who has been to your house, friends, family or someone else who had it stuck to their clothing, i wouldn't just jump to conclusions based on this
    no i havent had any other female in my house at all.

  9. #8
    Platinum Member LDRohnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY, NY
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,067
    Gender
    Male
    People tend to show signs if they're lying by their first initial reaction. If you really want to just make sure it comes accross as a JOKE. If he laughs at it or says "I dunno!" leave it at that and live happily ever after. +1 earring!

  10. #9
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    692
    Originally Posted by LDRohnos
    People tend to show signs if they're lying by their first initial reaction. If you really want to just make sure it comes accross as a JOKE. If he laughs at it or says "I dunno!" leave it at that and live happily ever after. +1 earring!
    lol it's not a earring it's a little piece that drops off from something. my innitial reaction is that's from a black necklace of mine.but then i cant find where it matches my necklace..so it's confusing lol

  11. #10
    Platinum Member LDRohnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY, NY
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,067
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by cursedgirl
    lol it's not a earring it's a little piece that drops off from something. my innitial reaction is that's from a black necklace of mine.but then i cant find where it matches my necklace..so it's confusing lol
    Ahh okay, well in that case I'd just do the latter and let it go if you have no other reasons not to trust him. =P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •