When a guy says your name during sex for the first time

wilyone 11

Hi guys,

I've been dating this guy for several months, neither of us has said the L word but I definitely am feeling it and I kind of think he might be too.

This weekend in the heat of passion he moaned my name. He's never done this before and it caught me off guard. I really liked it. I was pretty buzzed and I can't remember if I was moaning his name first lol.

I can't imagine myself saying a guy's name during sex if I wasn't in love or at least really into him. What do you make out of this? I know I shouldn't try to read into it, but when a guy expresses very few feelings and emotions you take any crumb you can get and analyze it.

Thanks,

WO

I once heard from an ex girl, if I guy only says the L word during sex its not a good thing.. because its sex he loves not u..

Calling eachothers name is nice and sweet in the moment of Passion..

I've been called and I called my partner a lot worse then just there names

I wouldn't read too much into it. When people are into the heat of the moment all kinds of sounds and words come out, lol. Does he refer to you by your name in non-intimate situations?

Thanks, no he only uses my name occasionally in an email. I can't even remember him ever saying it during a date.

Archived