Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When a guy says your name during sex for the first time

wilyone 11

When a guy says your name during sex for the first time

Hi guys,

I've been dating this guy for several months, neither of us has said the L word but I definitely am feeling it and I kind of think he might be too.

This weekend in the heat of passion he moaned my name. He's never done this before and it caught me off guard. I really liked it. I was pretty buzzed and I can't remember if I was moaning his name first lol.

I can't imagine myself saying a guy's name during sex if I wasn't in love or at least really into him. What do you make out of this? I know I shouldn't try to read into it, but when a guy expresses very few feelings and emotions you take any crumb you can get and analyze it.

Thanks,
    WO

22n32
    I once heard from an ex girl, if I guy only says the L word during sex its not a good thing.. because its sex he loves not u..

Calling eachothers name is nice and sweet in the moment of Passion..

I've been called and I called my partner a lot worse then just there names

OptomisticGirl
    You moan their name because what ELSE are you suppose to moan?

22n32
    Quote Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl [Register to see the link]
    You moan their name because what ELSE are you suppose to moan?
    There's a lot of diff things u could moan..

OptomisticGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by 22n32 [Register to see the link]
    There's a lot of diff things u could moan..
    Yes, but it's their name. No need to look for feelings in a single moan name.

22n32
    Quote Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl [Register to see the link]
    Yes, but it's their name. No need to look for feelings in a single moan name.
    I agree, first time OP heard it so it was new to her..

Princess123
    Silver Member
    I would start laughing. I once had a guy say "I want to make love to you" during sex. LOL

FathomFear
    What value could there be in trying to read into something like this? I swear it's almost as if some people really enjoy treating even the most minor thing as an opportunity to delve into psycho-analysis. lol.

Princess123
    Silver Member
    True be glad he didn't say someone else's name. You should be like yes! I think it's bad to get into a habit of names during sex.

It's almost as if he is reminding himself who he is having sex with and is repeating it so much that it comes out.

MyNinja
    I wouldn't read too much into it. When people are into the heat of the moment all kinds of sounds and words come out, lol. Does he refer to you by your name in non-intimate situations?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Adulterous STD
I am single but have been in a noncommitted relationship with a married man for the past 10 months. It is a no strings attached situation. We hang
41 year old male lover not interested in sex?
He is very insecure in bed and has low self esteem. I'm very sexual and it upsets him? What's going on?
New friend with girlfriend tried to have sex with me while I was highly intoxica
I can't seem to stop repeating the events over and over in my mind. I am in need of input from others as I'm not sure of next steps...I'm going to
Sophisticated dolls
Recently I was reading something about today's society in Japan. The report said that it is accentuating the tendency of the isolation of the
Straight Guy in Gay Relationship
Hey everyone, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. I've been in a relationship with a man for the past 3 years. We started out as
Viewing sex.
So sexual compatibility appears to be a thing, even one that can be a cause for great unhappiness. I'm coming out of my first relationship at 21
Featured Threads
I would kill just to talk to her again:(
I know, it's pathetic. But it's been 6-7 weeks, post breakup, and I text her only once during that time, which was a short and uplifting text, but to
One year after my wife left, am I ready to move on?
My three year marriage came to an end about a year ago. During the three years, we were very happy, mainly because I was extremely giving. She came
Girlfriend Problems
My friend and I have had a "thing" for about a year now and we're technically dating. We both love each other and we've grown very comfortable around
Too much confusion...
About month ago I felt perfect , everything was going just fine, I mostly stopped thinking about my ex,and then bam - she contacted me. She contacted
Did I do the right thing? Dating a guy with kids whos living with his baby mama
Okay so basically I struck up a friendship with someone online who told me he had three kids and he was still living with his baby mama. The big red
How to make things up with my family?
Hi all, About a couple of weeks ago, I had an argument with my parents that escalated into something way bigger than it should have been, and
She isn't happy with me anymore.
Hi, I just found out about this site and I decided to ask you guys for help. I've been dating a girl for 4 months. She has anxiety and sometimes gets
Ask For Advice