Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When a guy says your name during sex for the first time

wilyone 11

When a guy says your name during sex for the first time

Hi guys,

I've been dating this guy for several months, neither of us has said the L word but I definitely am feeling it and I kind of think he might be too.

This weekend in the heat of passion he moaned my name. He's never done this before and it caught me off guard. I really liked it. I was pretty buzzed and I can't remember if I was moaning his name first lol.

I can't imagine myself saying a guy's name during sex if I wasn't in love or at least really into him. What do you make out of this? I know I shouldn't try to read into it, but when a guy expresses very few feelings and emotions you take any crumb you can get and analyze it.

Thanks,
    WO

22n32
    I once heard from an ex girl, if I guy only says the L word during sex its not a good thing.. because its sex he loves not u..

Calling eachothers name is nice and sweet in the moment of Passion..

I've been called and I called my partner a lot worse then just there names

OptomisticGirl
    You moan their name because what ELSE are you suppose to moan?

22n32
    Quote Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl [Register to see the link]
    You moan their name because what ELSE are you suppose to moan?
    There's a lot of diff things u could moan..

OptomisticGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by 22n32 [Register to see the link]
    There's a lot of diff things u could moan..
    Yes, but it's their name. No need to look for feelings in a single moan name.

22n32
    Quote Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl [Register to see the link]
    Yes, but it's their name. No need to look for feelings in a single moan name.
    I agree, first time OP heard it so it was new to her..

Princess123
    Silver Member
    I would start laughing. I once had a guy say "I want to make love to you" during sex. LOL

FathomFear
    What value could there be in trying to read into something like this? I swear it's almost as if some people really enjoy treating even the most minor thing as an opportunity to delve into psycho-analysis. lol.

Princess123
    Silver Member
    True be glad he didn't say someone else's name. You should be like yes! I think it's bad to get into a habit of names during sex.

It's almost as if he is reminding himself who he is having sex with and is repeating it so much that it comes out.

MyNinja
    I wouldn't read too much into it. When people are into the heat of the moment all kinds of sounds and words come out, lol. Does he refer to you by your name in non-intimate situations?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Trying to lose virginity but the pain is unbearable !!
Hi everyone! I have decided and to lose my virginity. My boyfriend and I have been trying to have sex two times now, but as soon as he tries to
Touching me while I sleep
Ok so I'll keep this simple, my boyfriend touches me while I "sleep". I use quotation marks because I sleep really lightly and anyone who touches me
I am having some embarrassing issues related to sex, i need some advice please!
So im a virgin. I am 19 but staying a virgin has been MY personal choice. It may sound lame to some but i have been perfectly content with my
Am I in the wrong here?
In bed this morning my boyfriend and I were sleepily fooling around and after obvious hints from me he initiated foreplay. I was enjoying it and
My girlfriend wants to give a BJ, but I don't want to disappoint
I'm 18 and a virgin. My girlfriend and I are planning to keep our Virginity until we are 21. But she still wants to have other kinds of sex. She
Featured Threads
I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him
So my boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. It's been pretty close to perfect over all until last weekend. We trusted each other before this
Interview Vibes
Hello, eNA! I have posted a few times about my career search - thank you all for the help! I've been having a lot more luck lately and have four
Ex from seven years ago married
My ex from seven years got married in November 2016 he began dating this girl eight months after dumping me.hiw have I found this out? By the
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument
Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self
My wife has zero trust in me
So we have been married for about 8 months now, everything was fine prior to marriage. From the day we got married to today, it has been a living
21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated
I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what
Ask For Advice