Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When a guy says your name during sex for the first time

wilyone 11

When a guy says your name during sex for the first time

Hi guys,

I've been dating this guy for several months, neither of us has said the L word but I definitely am feeling it and I kind of think he might be too.

This weekend in the heat of passion he moaned my name. He's never done this before and it caught me off guard. I really liked it. I was pretty buzzed and I can't remember if I was moaning his name first lol.

I can't imagine myself saying a guy's name during sex if I wasn't in love or at least really into him. What do you make out of this? I know I shouldn't try to read into it, but when a guy expresses very few feelings and emotions you take any crumb you can get and analyze it.

Thanks,
    WO

22n32
    I once heard from an ex girl, if I guy only says the L word during sex its not a good thing.. because its sex he loves not u..

Calling eachothers name is nice and sweet in the moment of Passion..

I've been called and I called my partner a lot worse then just there names

OptomisticGirl
    You moan their name because what ELSE are you suppose to moan?

22n32
    Quote Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl [Register to see the link]
    You moan their name because what ELSE are you suppose to moan?
    There's a lot of diff things u could moan..

OptomisticGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by 22n32 [Register to see the link]
    There's a lot of diff things u could moan..
    Yes, but it's their name. No need to look for feelings in a single moan name.

22n32
    Quote Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl [Register to see the link]
    Yes, but it's their name. No need to look for feelings in a single moan name.
    I agree, first time OP heard it so it was new to her..

Princess123
    Silver Member
    I would start laughing. I once had a guy say "I want to make love to you" during sex. LOL

FathomFear
    What value could there be in trying to read into something like this? I swear it's almost as if some people really enjoy treating even the most minor thing as an opportunity to delve into psycho-analysis. lol.

Princess123
    Silver Member
    True be glad he didn't say someone else's name. You should be like yes! I think it's bad to get into a habit of names during sex.

It's almost as if he is reminding himself who he is having sex with and is repeating it so much that it comes out.

MyNinja
    I wouldn't read too much into it. When people are into the heat of the moment all kinds of sounds and words come out, lol. Does he refer to you by your name in non-intimate situations?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Not sure what's going to happen with this threesome
I'm pansexual (attracted to all genders), and due to that have very often received offers of threesomes. I do enjoy having threesomes and have had a
Feedback from the ladies
I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years we have lived together for a year when we have sex it is amazing, but lately it's been less
First threesome gone bad.
Hello, I write this with a heavy heart today. I am currently in a long distance relationship with a very handsome man. We live four hours away
No good at fingering girls, does this make me look inexperienced?
I am pretty inexperienced but I feel more confident in bed than I used to. I'm in my late twenties and only had sex around 8 or 9 times. I feel
Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice