Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When a guy says your name during sex for the first time

wilyone 11

When a guy says your name during sex for the first time

Hi guys,

I've been dating this guy for several months, neither of us has said the L word but I definitely am feeling it and I kind of think he might be too.

This weekend in the heat of passion he moaned my name. He's never done this before and it caught me off guard. I really liked it. I was pretty buzzed and I can't remember if I was moaning his name first lol.

I can't imagine myself saying a guy's name during sex if I wasn't in love or at least really into him. What do you make out of this? I know I shouldn't try to read into it, but when a guy expresses very few feelings and emotions you take any crumb you can get and analyze it.

Thanks,
    WO

22n32
    I once heard from an ex girl, if I guy only says the L word during sex its not a good thing.. because its sex he loves not u..

Calling eachothers name is nice and sweet in the moment of Passion..

I've been called and I called my partner a lot worse then just there names

OptomisticGirl
    You moan their name because what ELSE are you suppose to moan?

22n32
    Quote Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl [Register to see the link]
    You moan their name because what ELSE are you suppose to moan?
    There's a lot of diff things u could moan..

OptomisticGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by 22n32 [Register to see the link]
    There's a lot of diff things u could moan..
    Yes, but it's their name. No need to look for feelings in a single moan name.

22n32
    Quote Originally Posted by OptomisticGirl [Register to see the link]
    Yes, but it's their name. No need to look for feelings in a single moan name.
    I agree, first time OP heard it so it was new to her..

Princess123
    Silver Member
    I would start laughing. I once had a guy say "I want to make love to you" during sex. LOL

FathomFear
    What value could there be in trying to read into something like this? I swear it's almost as if some people really enjoy treating even the most minor thing as an opportunity to delve into psycho-analysis. lol.

Princess123
    Silver Member
    True be glad he didn't say someone else's name. You should be like yes! I think it's bad to get into a habit of names during sex.

It's almost as if he is reminding himself who he is having sex with and is repeating it so much that it comes out.

MyNinja
    I wouldn't read too much into it. When people are into the heat of the moment all kinds of sounds and words come out, lol. Does he refer to you by your name in non-intimate situations?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
My boyfriend will hardly have sex with me or show affection!
[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]So me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months. We have been hook up party friends for 10 years. The reason we
Protection
So I am in this great relationship and we were both saving ourselves for marriage and one night we just kind of I guess well we didn't stay that way
What is going on? He never wants sex!
I'm in a relationship with a wonderful man. I love him so much and can't imagine life without him. We've been together 4+1/2 years. It started as a
Featured Threads
Controlling or very opinionated?
Hi, my name is Michael. I came here for some advice on my girlfriend and I's relationship. I am 17 and she is 16 and we've been dating for just shy
Women who prefer/only date younger men
I am dating a woman who is 9 years older than me. However, going after younger guys doesn't appear to be her pattern. In fact, the age difference
Still feels like the first day...
Long long story short.. I'll Coles notes it. I meet the love of my life at a gig I was playing, we ended up not spending a single night apart for
My partner and I have different goals, values, and thinking, should we continue?
My partner and I met a couple years ago when she moved to the city I lived in. We had shared a group of friends but never really knew each other
I'm hurt and not sure what to do ...
So ,this is my first time posting here ,but My mother always said it helps to write things down .So here it goes ! ^^ For a couple of weeks now
Who Am I and What do I Want?
Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this. At the moment I feel like I am having some sort of identity crisis, whilst not knowing what I want for
Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?
My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every
Ask For Advice