"Go strict NC" - in MOST CASES they return after time

PrettyGood

So I just wanted to share my oppinion about NC. I've noticed that when I LIKE a person then it's very hard for me to reject him, no matter how bad he is for me. And I always get in much more trouble. But if I had only some short crush on some person, but it was too short and too quick to feel something more, then I can easily reject him if he's bad for me.

Now I've just noticed that when you need a person, - in most cases you overdo things. But when you don't care so much, it's like a golden case - they always seek for more of your attention. And the less you want this attention, the more you get it. So...

As a simple example I will tell you a story about one guy. We met very accidentally. He looked cute, but was very flirty. Maybe he liked me more and I tried to match him with my best friend for a while. It didn't work out, because he was interested only into me. So I gave him a chance and we began dating. Soon it turned out that he's more interested in me sexually than emotionally. So I dumped him. He was ok with it, so I removed him from my contacts. He freaked out and began begging and apologizing. It turned me off more. So no matter how painful it was, we just split. One month passed and he sent me a letter with apology saying that he thought I needed time and space to change my mind. I replied that it was right to split and wished him to find someone who would appreciate his short term relationships and love him more. He replied that in a month he "understood" that he wants long term relationship, because he felt he needs me in his life. At least he wanted to become my friend if not boyfriend. I said "I'm sorry, it's just better without being friends or more". Then he wrote that he lied for me about something. I didn't reply. Three months passed and I accidentally saw him walking in the street. I tried to avoid him. Another 2 weeks passed and today he wrote me one more email that he saw me in the city and I looked very nice. He wanted to say "hi" but didn't want to freak me out. I replied "Oh, that was nice". And still... somehow I'm 100% sure that he will write me again soon.

It had many similar stories with my ex boyfriends. So... I just understood that if you could reject bad people (not paying attention if you LIKE them or NOT) then it would be really easier for you to live your life. And... sooner or later they will return to you. Because no-one like to be ignored. It's just my thoughts...

I`ve applied NC fo few days. i told her i am not going to talk or text as much as before. because i have other important things to do in my life, but i welcomed her to call when ever she want.. 4 days NC she call me in the middle of the night (2:15am) while driving home from a friend`s house, said she thought about me and decide to give me a call, which i loved,, but i didn`t mention anything about the break up, just been funny,, made few jokes here and there, ask about work and family, the convo was bit long, 30 min but i cut it right away saying as much as i would love to talk more i got to go sleep i have things to do in the AM..

she dumped me not because she was insecure or she did it to be with someone else,, i gave her a reason to do so which i regret, i tried to fix things but the more i try to further i push her away. i will give her more time and initiate contact if she doesn`t, Love with her is not something o just give up on that easily, if i never get her back enough the honor of trying.

Archived