LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 26272829

Thread: violated last night

Gold Member peanutbutterandjelly's Avatar
    so i finally got the guts to call the insurance company and they told me that I could only go to clinics or hospitals for therapy and didnt give me any information other than that. i feel like an idiot. i am going to have to go to the pysch ward to receive help because there are no local mental health clinics. im so upset about this

Bronze Member
    I can't believe your insurance is so awful to you, therapists have always been covered for me. I'm sorry

Platinum Member Miss Firecracker's Avatar
    Originally Posted by milkandhoney
    i didnt go, i didnt need to deal with that today. i just hope it was a one time thing and he's not gonna be stalking me. What if he decidedsto come to one of my meetups? I can't just not show up when im the organizer, but I can't stop him from coming. I will just have to deal with it. If he's at my friends house i can just go home, last time I was stuck there. if he ever comes on to me, im not sure what i would say. or if i should confont him or just say im not interested.
    What you do is say what I did. No, I'm sorry I don't feel comfortable with you now. That's what you do, just get it out there. I don't think you have anything to worry about in the future with this one. I really don't. Try to believe that. Just keep your distance as much as possible and never allow him to think you are interested and I think you will be ok.

In my opinion unless you make this public, hanging out with the same group of friends, especially when he is hanging out with them too, can be severely uncomfortable and dangerous!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 26272829

Give Advice
Ask For Advice