Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to turn down a married man?

mintblossom
    Gold Member

How to turn down a married man?

Need advice on how to say no, politely and without offending.

annie24
    Since I've had a few drinks.... I would say, 'Hey jerkwad - why don't you go #*$& your WIFE?'

For the older, single men, just say thank you, but you aren't looking for anything right now.

Capricorn3
    There is only one way: Be FIRM and mean it. You say "Absolutely NO. Do I need to remind you that you're married?" And then you walk away. If he persists, tell him you'll tell his wife.

mintblossom
    Gold Member
    This is a friend's friend's husband. That's why I'm trying to be polite.

Capricorn3
    You don't owe him anything. You can still be firm, but polite at the same time. Just mean what you say.

annie24
    I would tell the friend's friend what her skeezy husband is up to. There is NOOOO need to be polite.

hrtlsngl7
    Quote Originally Posted by annie24 [Register to see the link]
    I would tell the friend's friend what her skeezy husband is up to. There is NOOOO need to be polite.
    Annies24 is ALWAYS spot on in her advice, even loaded.

Weeb
    Yeah I don't see the need to be polite. Just be honest? Tell him you're not interested in him, married men in general, or doing anything to hurt your friend.

EmmaB78
    Gold Member
    I'd just say, "I don't date married men" and leave it at that. Not insulting, just true.

In the Dark
    "I do not be part of what will destroy your marriage even though you do not value it".
    "I will not have this burden weighing on me for the rest of my life".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
He keeps disappearing then reappearing. Married man.
I got talking to a guy on a dating site, and I don't feel a connection with someone often. He ticked all the boxes of what I want in a man (or so I
Being Called A Liar When You Aren't...
Is it reason to get angry, when your being called a liar and accused of stuff when it isn't true. Conversation was about sex, i went about 2 or 3
Timeline on Love...
Hey guys!!! I have a friend ( a guy) who started seeing someone a couple of months ago. He posted a pic of them at an event together last week so
Dating a girl but "single" on Facebook
Is it normal if a guy who is dating someone leaves his (public) relationship status as "single" on Facebook? Yet, there's his profile picture is one
Telling bf about meeting ex?
I have a bf now of one month - he asked me to be exclusive 2nd date, and introduced me as gf after, talks about marriage - so he seems very
Is he serious?
Hi guys, Right, I have been on 2 dates with a guy I really like him. He makes me laugh and we get on really well. The only thing is I'm not sure he
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin

Featured Threads
After 3 date ...nice mam but stingy .what to do
Dear all...Please share your thoughts...Just returned from 3rd date with a guy I met on line. As you may know from my previous thread...we met for a
Lack of experiences possibly affect Relationships?
I've been thinking lately about whether someone might be 'lacking' in some ways because of their own lack in 'experience' in their Life.... Eg. I
Being Called A Liar When You Aren't...
Is it reason to get angry, when your being called a liar and accused of stuff when it isn't true. Conversation was about sex, i went about 2 or 3
Left me on our two year anniversary
Here's the thing.... I am well aware of the dusfunction that was my relationship. I'm well aware that I've only been making myself suffer. I am also
Reconciliation
Iíve seen an awful lot of posts about reconciliation lately and why you should never go back to an ex because they dumped you and they are evil
Why would the girl in dating tell me this??
We haven't been dating long so we're not exclusive. Slept over at hers a few times. Anyway today she was messaging me telling me how she is really
started antidepressants....
Hi all, So first time in my life I started antidepressants yesterday, after visiting a doctor. The reason for feeling this way is recent breakup
Ask For Advice