Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to turn down a married man?

mintblossom
    Gold Member

How to turn down a married man?

Need advice on how to say no, politely and without offending.

annie24
    Since I've had a few drinks.... I would say, 'Hey jerkwad - why don't you go #*$& your WIFE?'

For the older, single men, just say thank you, but you aren't looking for anything right now.

Capricorn3
    There is only one way: Be FIRM and mean it. You say "Absolutely NO. Do I need to remind you that you're married?" And then you walk away. If he persists, tell him you'll tell his wife.

mintblossom
    Gold Member
    This is a friend's friend's husband. That's why I'm trying to be polite.

Capricorn3
    You don't owe him anything. You can still be firm, but polite at the same time. Just mean what you say.

annie24
    I would tell the friend's friend what her skeezy husband is up to. There is NOOOO need to be polite.

hrtlsngl7
    Quote Originally Posted by annie24 [Register to see the link]
    I would tell the friend's friend what her skeezy husband is up to. There is NOOOO need to be polite.
    Annies24 is ALWAYS spot on in her advice, even loaded.

Weeb
    Yeah I don't see the need to be polite. Just be honest? Tell him you're not interested in him, married men in general, or doing anything to hurt your friend.

EmmaB78
    Gold Member
    I'd just say, "I don't date married men" and leave it at that. Not insulting, just true.

In the Dark
    "I do not be part of what will destroy your marriage even though you do not value it".
    "I will not have this burden weighing on me for the rest of my life".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Update on non-texter guy. Need help
So I posted a thread about talking to non-texter. I talked about how great he was in person, but how much he sucked at texting. I've been trying to
Should I worry or am I overthinking?
I met a man online and we have been casually seeing each other for almost three months. At first, he texted me every night. That went on for a
Boyfriend told me he couldn't afford holiday, next day books one to Thailand
Basically my boyfriend of 6 months is $40k in debt (I'm debt-free). We had talked about going to Vietnam and he said he needed 6 months to save up
Busy week, but wants me to come over to "cuddle"?
After a couple of promising dates w/a guy, they have come to a stop. Apparently this week he is "too busy" to go on dates. Later he texts me and
How can I stop hating female gender?
Hey guys, So ughh, as the title says, how do i make myself to stop hating women. Im young, 23, but i have a burning hate for all women. I tried
He rarely initiates texts but asks me out
I've been dating a guy for a month that I really like. However he rarely ever initiates texts but when I do text him he almost always asks me out on
Technical Problem or ???
I was able to move on with my life and find someone new who helped me move on, BUT I met a guy online three weeks ago and we had been talking

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Completely Confused? What does this mean?
Hi All- I was dating a guy for almost a year. We had a pretty great relationship- Things got serious. We told each other we loved each other. Even
Boyfriend told me he couldn't afford holiday, next day books one to Thailand
Basically my boyfriend of 6 months is $40k in debt (I'm debt-free). We had talked about going to Vietnam and he said he needed 6 months to save up
Not a regular here, I have a few questions...
I'll try to make this brief. Been in a relationship (23F) with a man (35) for 5 years. Typical in the beginning, though I always wondered how he
Weed or Me
Hi, I have been dating my boyfriend for a few months - he is 31 and I am 24. He has recently started smoking weed every night and I don't really
Is He Hiding from Me?
Hi All, Need some advice from those that are familiar with social media apps such as Instagram.. I'v been friends with this guy for about a
Red flag in friendship
I've been through a terrible first break up and was in a lot of pain. I was physically and mentally sick due to the stress of the break up but I'm
I broke hard NC after 7 months (B I G M I S T A K E)
No surprise, I'm absolutely devastated. She pretty much blew me off like I was a piece of trash. At first I was happy because she actually responded
Ask For Advice