Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend wants DPd

ohioboy

My girlfriend wants DPd

I didn't make a big deal out of it.Because I overreact easily, but my girlfriend just told me she'd like to be double penetrated by me and another guy. I mean I know she's not gonna go out and find 2 random guys to do it with because I said absolutely not. I dont know should I even be mad that she asked that? Well actualy she didnt ask to do it, she just said she'd like it.

She's very sexual and said she'd enjoy a threesome too. I just cant let another being be sexual or intimate towards her in any way but me.

george237
    Platinum Member
    They sell attachments that will give her the feeling of two very in sync men. Look on Amazon.

guynextdoor
    Maybe its her fantasy. What about incorporating a dildo in the mix?

ohioboy
    We can try that I suppose. But then I'll just think in my head that she wants a real dingdong instead of a dildo . idk alot of thoughts go in my head. The first thing that popped in my head was shes not satisfied with sex with me only, the next thing was is she gonna cheat, the third thing was why wuld she want anyone elses dingdong if not mine? I guess I'm insecure about everything.

george237
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ohioboy [Register to see the link]
    We can try that I suppose. But then I'll just think in my head that she wants a real dingdong instead of a dildo . idk alot of thoughts go in my head. The first thing that popped in my head was shes not satisfied with sex with me only, the next thing was is she gonna cheat, the third thing was why wuld she want anyone elses dingdong if not mine? I guess I'm insecure about everything.
    Yeah I wouldn't think to much of it, unless she says she is going to act on it. Try the attachments out and see if that satisfies her wants.

ohioboy
    I hope that works

Brownstone322
    Quote Originally Posted by ohioboy [Register to see the link]
    Dude, you're way over-thinking this.

My ex and I did the "real + vibe" DP (more than once), and she was very happy with the experience. That didn't mean she actually wanted two guys slamming her, because that just wasn't gonna happen.

Relax and deliver for your lady!

Kitkat973
    Hmm. I do think that playing with toys might give some of the experience, but it remains that she's said that she wants to bring another man into the situation. You're obviously not comfortable with that- can you handle knowing that it's something she wants?

george237
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat973 [Register to see the link]
    Hmm. I do think that playing with toys might give some of the experience, but it remains that she's said that she wants to bring another man into the situation. You're obviously not comfortable with that- can you handle knowing that it's something she wants?
    It's a fantasy until you act on it. I'm sure you fantasize about things from time to time, she is just more open.

Day_Walker
    You dont have to comply with her request, it is something that she simply is interested in trying.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Great Guy.. Small Penis
Could you date someone who is the perfect guy... attractive, funny, loving, affectionate, treats you like a queen, spoils you, works hard, supports
Opinions on FWB (Friends with Benefits)?
Is it possible? What do you think makes it successful? Would you do it?
How can i fix this difference between us
I dont know how to put it... I feel like i'm just an idiot and rude and... I need help. (Everything except leaving him) Me and my by were never
What should I do about this friends with benefits situation?
Basically a few years ago, I had a FWB and then after we both went into relationships with other people. After we were both done with relationships
Featured Threads
Confused about what he wants
I've (21F) been hooking up with this guy (21M) for a few weeks now, but we've also been really good platonic friends for years. I recently got an
Dating Secretly
A few months ago I started dating a man who I am very serious about. I have known him for about a year , and we have a great connection. We are
Why is it all about SEX?
I haven't been much of a dater. All of my relationships first started off with me and the person being classmates then friends which then moved to a
Somethings amiss...HELP!
Hi guys, I have a confusing situation that I need help dissecting. I have been dating "Z" for a little over 2 months (both in mid/late 30s
My Dad has given up on life
So about 10 years ago my Mother died of cancer. My Dad is now in his 70's and over that past 10 years he has just given up on life. - He no longer
BF does not like to take pictures/ Shady AF
My bf has admitted he hates pictures, he just does not like them, so on thanksgiving 2014 I remember I was so excited I wanted to take some pic of
One day " I love you then the next " we're over "
I've never asked for help or done this before so i don't know where to start but here it goes. I have been in a relationship for around 20 months we
Ask For Advice