Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend wants DPd

ohioboy

My girlfriend wants DPd

I didn't make a big deal out of it.Because I overreact easily, but my girlfriend just told me she'd like to be double penetrated by me and another guy. I mean I know she's not gonna go out and find 2 random guys to do it with because I said absolutely not. I dont know should I even be mad that she asked that? Well actualy she didnt ask to do it, she just said she'd like it.

She's very sexual and said she'd enjoy a threesome too. I just cant let another being be sexual or intimate towards her in any way but me.

george237
    Platinum Member
    They sell attachments that will give her the feeling of two very in sync men. Look on Amazon.

guynextdoor
    Maybe its her fantasy. What about incorporating a dildo in the mix?

ohioboy
    We can try that I suppose. But then I'll just think in my head that she wants a real dingdong instead of a dildo . idk alot of thoughts go in my head. The first thing that popped in my head was shes not satisfied with sex with me only, the next thing was is she gonna cheat, the third thing was why wuld she want anyone elses dingdong if not mine? I guess I'm insecure about everything.

george237
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ohioboy [Register to see the link]
    We can try that I suppose. But then I'll just think in my head that she wants a real dingdong instead of a dildo . idk alot of thoughts go in my head. The first thing that popped in my head was shes not satisfied with sex with me only, the next thing was is she gonna cheat, the third thing was why wuld she want anyone elses dingdong if not mine? I guess I'm insecure about everything.
    Yeah I wouldn't think to much of it, unless she says she is going to act on it. Try the attachments out and see if that satisfies her wants.

ohioboy
    I hope that works

Brownstone322
    Quote Originally Posted by ohioboy [Register to see the link]
    Dude, you're way over-thinking this.

My ex and I did the "real + vibe" DP (more than once), and she was very happy with the experience. That didn't mean she actually wanted two guys slamming her, because that just wasn't gonna happen.

Relax and deliver for your lady!

Kitkat973
    Hmm. I do think that playing with toys might give some of the experience, but it remains that she's said that she wants to bring another man into the situation. You're obviously not comfortable with that- can you handle knowing that it's something she wants?

george237
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat973 [Register to see the link]
    Hmm. I do think that playing with toys might give some of the experience, but it remains that she's said that she wants to bring another man into the situation. You're obviously not comfortable with that- can you handle knowing that it's something she wants?
    It's a fantasy until you act on it. I'm sure you fantasize about things from time to time, she is just more open.

Day_Walker
    You dont have to comply with her request, it is something that she simply is interested in trying.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Adulterous STD
I am single but have been in a noncommitted relationship with a married man for the past 10 months. It is a no strings attached situation. We hang
41 year old male lover not interested in sex?
He is very insecure in bed and has low self esteem. I'm very sexual and it upsets him? What's going on?
Sophisticated dolls
Recently I was reading something about today's society in Japan. The report said that it is accentuating the tendency of the isolation of the
New friend with girlfriend tried to have sex with me while I was highly intoxica
I can't seem to stop repeating the events over and over in my mind. I am in need of input from others as I'm not sure of next steps...I'm going to
Straight Guy in Gay Relationship
Hey everyone, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. I've been in a relationship with a man for the past 3 years. We started out as
Viewing sex.
So sexual compatibility appears to be a thing, even one that can be a cause for great unhappiness. I'm coming out of my first relationship at 21
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice