Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hall of Famous ENA Quotes*

Originally Posted by Carus
    Thanks Mttens*

Yeh, CrazyAboutDogs* is good isn't she

Destiny* has these couple of faves of mine iin her sig but I'm gonna credit her with them anyway:

8-)

Thanks for this great thread, Carus!!!

Bronze Member
    Not sure where these bad boys came from:

"Your partner should complement you, not complete you."

"You are both on separate paths in life and it's up to you where yours leads."

"Live well."

From Real Deal!! He's the man!

Think about this for a second - is pinning over a girl that is with another guy something that a man that has hit sh*t together does? Nope. Make the move towards the light - you will NOT regret it!

What you are telling yourself is that there is not another woman as good as her on the face of the planet. Really? So you have met every woman out there...all 3.2 billion of them? Not to mention you view her as such a catch and the greatest thing for you that walks the face of the earth. What are you conveying to her AND YOURSELF when you say this? That your life is less than perfect now and that you NEED her to make it perfect. Does that sound like a guy that has his sh*t together?

I love this thread! Hope I can contribute to it soon haha

Haha, I always have to laugh when I think of this quote, I found it in one of 22n32 posts...:

>>I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate...<<

...Haha

22n32 lol

1+

[QUOTE=Destiny2112;4914318]Haha, I always have to laugh when I think of this quote, I found it in one of 22n32 posts...:

>>I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate...<<

...Haha

Never allow the same person to break your heart twice
    Can't remember who said this on here, but sage advice.

Can I quote myself? lol hear me out here- not as shallow as I sound lol.

I just posted this to someone in a thread, but I think it's worth repeating! It was a quote I found a while ago when I was going through my break up last year. I read this quote SO many times to myself, and it did make me feel a little better. I couldn't find the exact quote so I rephrased the gist of it:

'Relationships are like vases. When they break you try so hard to put them back together, wanting desperately for it to look as it did before. But sometimes you have to realize that it can not be that way, and it is best to remember the vase for that it was when it was whole and beautiful, then to stare at a vase with missing pieces and try to pretend it looks the same'

[QUOTE=Destiny2112;4914318]Haha, I always have to laugh when I think of this quote, I found it in one of 22n32 posts...:

...Haha

Absolutely brilliant! I was drinking a diet coke reading this and sprayed it accross the table as it just tickled me so! Thank goodness I was eating alone! LOL.

From Greywolf's siggy once, but I can't remember for the life of me the name of the poster who said it!

"The only people who care about big penises are other guys" or something like that! Loved it.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice