LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hall of Famous ENA Quotes*

I don't know if this counts...

But back when you couldn't say the word ass here without it showing up as asterisks, Hellfrost has ***Kiss My Asterisks*** in his signature.

If its against the rules to say that I won't be upset if the Mods delete this post. Sorry.

I found this quote a while back and saved it. I think this poster makes excellent points in her post.

You have every right to miss those memories. You just have no reason to. They have no bearing upon your happiness in the present, and they'll never be able to change the past.

As for being sad, go right ahead. But you're not missing this person anymore; you're missing a life that you can share with someone that makes you happy. I know it's not easy to forget those memories. But time keeps on moving, and thusly you must move on too.

If you're having trouble erasing any memories of that person, then find a way to distract yourself. Every time you think of anything even remotely associated with him, start working out, or start thinking of ways to improve your life. (work on projects, talk to people, clean your room) -JadeArdor (2/12/11)

3. 07-24-2011, 04:56 PM

Reason
    Off topic

"One day he will wake up and realize what an amazing woman she really was. When that day comes, she will be waking up to the man who already knew!"

Gold Member
    From LP90's sig "Never settle to be someone's option, you should be their priority."

Not that someone should make you their whole life, but you get the idea. All those who have felt like one of their exes just strung them alone will definitely get the quote.

Silver Member
    ohh this is great!
    i have so many wonderful quotes!

"Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change." ~The notebook twitter.

"You were never a waste of time. You were just the harsh realization that i could do better."

"An intelligent man will open your mind. A handsome man will open your eyes, and a gentlemen will open your heart"

"The past should be the past.It can destroy the future. Live life for what tomorrow has to offer, not what yesterday has taken away"

"Some people are real. Some people are fake & some people are real good at being fake."

"don't stress the "could have". If it should have, it would have"

"if he wanted to be with you, he would. if he wanted to call you, he would. if you wanted to talk to you, he would."

All from The notebook twitter.

Platinum Member
    "People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered.
    Love them anyway."

Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again.

Things in life are going to change. It is not about the changes, it's about how you react to the changes, accept the changes and understand things change for a reason and it is usually for the better.

It is better to let go and see if they come back than to hold on and see if they let go.

There are things we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without, but have to let go.

This goes for during and after a relationship, or anything in life to be honest.

"Don't make someone a priority who is treating you like you are merely an option."

This one stood out for me too, from a bon iver song, "Who will love you, who will fight, and who will fall far behind?" .. pretty much everyone I have met can go in one of those three categories and its helped me in life and in the breakup to realize some people fade, some stay, some will love you, and not everyone wants from you like you would want.

Fantastic aren't they...!

But as a reminder we're looking for quotes by ENA posters...*

Keep 'em comin' people*
    Carus* 8-)

Here's a little plug for Me...
    Originally Posted by Carus
    When somebody wants to be away from you, the worst thing you can do is try and pull them closer
    8-)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice