How do you get rid of someone nicely ?

tmtex

Met this girl on a online thing. Actually she came to me and just wouldnt leave me alone but i talked to her. Anyway she doesnt live all that close, so this weekend she was in a town not all that far from me for some birthday party or something. Well Saturday I was bored and like i said she contacts me and just kept going on about lets meet. So i agree and we meet for drinks. we have several, i said hey, come to my place. Well we did the nasty, i might of said somethings. So the next day (she left at like 5am) i have serveral Text saying your the best, i am so glad i met you, you are all mine.....etc. I just replied back oh thanks, but its now Tuesday and she wont stop.

Well how do i get out of this. I am not a * * * * * * * and dont want to be rude.

Thanks

I don't mean to sound rude, but you kinda dug yourself a hole by sleeping with her. You should tell her ASAP that you're not interested in her. Be nice to her about it but also be very clear that you don't want to see her again

....what does "i might of said somethings" mean?

It should read "I might have said..." I see that a lot in UK!

tmtx - bad move taking her to your place! If she's the bunny boiling, stalker type you're in for a rough time. You can change your phone number, email address etc but you might find yourself applying for a restraining order now she knows where you live! "...you're all mine..." after one night? What is it exactly you think you might have said?

By sleeping with her, you have shown her that you like her.

She would see nothing wrong with contacting you, as the ultimate act has been performed.

However you handle this, she is going to be hurt and feel used. Just be upfront with her and tell her that you don't feel the same way she does.

Archived