Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 59606162

Thread: Life On The Rocinante' (After Dark!)

It feels so nice to have a crush on someone... especially when it's mutual. :) Getting Ready for a First Date

awwww....I haven't had that for so long! Does feel good tho….

It was nice coming home from work today and hanging out with Z and Josh. Z has been so depressed lately and I hate seeing her like that. I guess the good news is it's situational. I mean, depression is never fun. But at least when it's situational there is some kind of objective/end in sight. Depression that comes from a chemical embalance can hit and time and go away at any time without warning. Her car being out of commission means she can't do her job. And not being able to do her job is causing a lot of financial stress. She knows I will do whatever I can to help. It kills me though hearing my girlfriend cry and say she feels worthless. She seemed to be in a lot better spirits today though since she got Josh to look at her car.
    Last edited by Cynder; 10-12-2020 at 04:50 PM.

Omg... K is making me laugh so hard. He got into the Nutella earlier and ate a bunch of it after his Mom told him not to. Now he's dancing around the basement singing songs about Z and I. He came upstairs to show me his Spiderman pyjamas and sing me a song about Santa Clause earlier. I love having a kid in this house. (He is my 7 year old nephew, for context.)

Z starts her new job tomorrow. I'm so excited for her. Getting up that early will take some getting used to since she's been working at night for so long. But I'm glad to see her getting out of a job she hates.

Sagi seems to be doing better today also.

I'm so excited to go to the gym tomorrow. Since I tore my Achilles tendon I have missed working out so much. So glad to get back into it.

So I kinda screwed up at work this morning. We aren't supposed to leave the atrium until we have our temp taken in the morning. I was feeling so nauseus this morning that I had to go into the ladies room. I know I was breaking the rules, but I figured walking to the ladies room with a mask on was the lesser evil. I'm sure it would have been a lot worse to stand in the atrium and puke in front of everyone. Well, because of this I can't go back to work until I've been tested for Covid. I understand where they are coming from though. They are a business and they want to keep their employees safe.

I think eventually we are all going to get it. It's going to just run its course and die off. If I wasn't worried about the possibility of infecting Z and K (Z is my girlfriend, K is my 7-year-old nephew who practically lives with me right now) I wouldn't even be upset if I had it.

So now I have to go get ready for my Doctor's appt.

Hope you feel better and that it's nothing serious.

I miss when my nieces and nephews were that age. Life is a lot more enjoyable when you have a child around to make you laugh and remind you to have some more fun every now and then. Enjoy it, they grow up way to fast.

Originally Posted by Realitynut
    Said invalid link....hmmm
    Originally Posted by ShySoul
    Hope you feel better and that it's nothing serious.

I miss when my nieces and nephews were that age. Life is a lot more enjoyable when you have a child around to make you laugh and remind you to have some more fun every now and then. Enjoy it, they grow up way to fast.

Yes. Having a kid in the house makes life entertaining. He has such a vivid imagination. And he's really artistic too.

He worries a lot for someone so young though. My dishwasher sometimes leaks a little on the kitchen floor. It was doing that earlier tonight and he was saying he's scared it will flood the whole house. I told him to relax. The dishwasher doesn't even hold enough water to flood the whole house.

And he likes to clean. He will ask me if he can do random things like mop the floor. I always tell him he is welcome to clean anything he wants.

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 59606162

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice