Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Life On The Rocinante' (After Dark!)

^ No idea what was going on with the Ms and Ns in that post... I posted it from my phone so who knows. Sometimes I think my Android really is an Android... in the sense that it came equipped with artificial intelligence.

A few weeks ago I managed to take a picture of the ceiling in my apartment, and text it to one of my friends at like two in the morning... I was asleep, so how the phone did that on its own is a mystery to me. Getting Ready for a First Date
    Last edited by Cynder; 07-23-2011 at 01:01 PM.

So, tonight I discovered that I never lost my talent for glow stick dancing. And I tried ice cream with potato chips in it,. I wished a good friend of mine a happy 40th and met some awesome interesting people.

Never a dull moment here on the Rocinante'.

B was IMing me on facebook this morning... he asked how the party was. I told him it was fun. He asked if I "got any." I told him no. Then he wanted to know how many times I got hit on. I told him I didn't really, but this girl gave me her number after we were talking for a while.

He asked me if I found her on facebook. I said no. He said that if I was afraid to add her because of him I shouldn't be. He said he promised he wouldn't add her and start talking to her.

Great... now you finally get it. Unfortunately the damage is done it's its too little too late.

To all of Aaron's buddies... I know none of you will actually see this, but I'm saying it just to get it out... Why do you all continue to hit on me after I regect you? I'm not the village doorknob. Everyone DOESN'T get a turn. Got it?

Jeez...

So... last night didn't go as planned at all. I couldn't get a ride to public meditation. It's too far to walk.

I ended up at the exact place I shouldn't have been doing the exact thing I should have done. Now I feel awful but one good thing might have come out of this. My alcohol soaked conversation with B last night might prove to be a good thing. He IMed me and I really told him what I thought of him.

He keeps asking me why I've been so distant and so depressed... Well, it gets old investing time, energy and emotions into people who act like they don't give a crap. Maybe now that he heard the uncensored version of it, he will finally get the hint. Still too little too late though.

He asked me how my night was and I told him fine... then he just assumed out of nowhere that I must have slept with Aaron. So in his eyes apparently having a good night is synonymous with getting laid. Since in B's world sex is the number one priority. Believe me... if I would have slept with Aaron, I wouldn't have been cruel enough to come home and rub it in B's face. That's something he would do, I'm not like that.

I really need to slow down... I need to get in my center again, especially before leaving.

Keep seeing wafts of orange light today. Never saw them before in the shop. Its a synesthetic thing... I wonder what the trigger is?

Lack of comentary here makes me wonder if what I write is not interesting... or just too disgusting and leaves everyone speechless.B is nice and pissed at me... heh.

I am concerned that you are knowingly doing things that are not in your best interests.

Hey Cynder. I just found your journal and wanted to leave a little reassurance that I do find your life and writing interesting. I also really like your photography on your blog. Looks like you live in a beautiful area.

I'll be reading. See you around.

Yes, same here. I think you write well Cynder. Keep writing!

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice