Ask For Advice

Thread: Is my ex over me and just trying to hurt me? Or does she still have feelings?

givilanczz

Is my ex over me and just trying to hurt me? Or does she still have feelings?

Ok so this is a long one. I broke up with my ex about 7 months ago. About 4 months ago we started talking again, we had a really good conversation and for about 3 days she would call me, or text me every chance she got.... then on the 3rd day i messed up and she got mad and didnt want to talk to me anymore. So about 2 months ago i took a trip to alabama to help with tornado disater relife and when i got back she contacted me and asked if she could talk about the trip.... nothing deep, just how it went. So we talked about it and things went great. About 3 days later i asked if we were "talking" again and she said.. "look it just warmed my heart that you went and did that and i wanted to talk about it." so i said "Well you know how i feel about you and you said you didnt want to talk anymore" She said.. " look i still care for you, i dont want you out of my life and i want to give you the chance to win my trust back (I lied about how much money i had.. i have more than i told her and she got upset) but i dont want to be friends and tell you about all my problems" I said.. " i dont want to be aquantances and if that the case i think we should avoid contact with eachother."

About 2 days later, i texted her "Look if you need someone to talk to.. im always here." she replied with "What the hell? I thought you didnt want any contact?" and that was about it.

Then 1 week later, at church she walks in with a new boyfriend... a week after that, i wrote her an email apologizing about the way i had acted during our relationship. She went to a friend and was very upset that i had emailed her, she told her friend that i was emailing her daily and that all she wanted was me to leave her alone and stop texting her.

The following week at church.. she made it a point to go out of her way and cut in between myself and someone having a conversation. She said "Can you excuse me?? Oh... and HI."

The following week again at church... she made it a point again to call me from a good distance to show me a new vehicle she just bought. It was a fast conversation, just chit chat.

I addressed this with some people who confronted her and told her... "Just leave him alone. There is no need to contact him at church just avoid all contact."

So this last week... church proceeded and she avoided all contact... until she got in her car. i was walking to my car and we made eye contact.. instead of doing what i did which was just nothing... she looked at me, and waved.

What do you guys think is going through her mind? Is she just upset and trying to hurt me with this new guys and flaunt herself infront of me? Or is she really attempting to get my attention and still has feelings?

nascar420mom
    From what you tell, she sounds like she's acting unstable, probably trying to do things to get your attention, but in a very 'playing-games' sort of way.

I'd say you guys need more time without contact. The fact that you go to the same church and probably know a lot of the same people is not helpful.

I think just you lying about how much money you had is not the worse moral crime. basically it sounds like she's playing hard to get, until you dont bite, and then she goes out of her way to get your attention again, just so she can play hard to get. Sound like you've already made your stance know, that you need space if you're not going to be close. I would stick with that, and try not to fall into her traps trying to get our attention and confuse.

Hope that helps, good luck.

Top Threads
Help!!!!! I want my ex back but I cheated!
I've been in relationship with this guy for 3 years now, and through that time we had our ups and downs. One of them, was his anger. Whenever he
Ex and Adult Hook Up Website Question
Hello there, I have a silly question that I probably know the answer to already, but I thought I'd post just to see others opinions. I ended
Gf meets ex
Guys, my gf wrote this msg to her ex (eventhough she says she never dated him? She did tell me after meeting him that they met, but not these
Update and rant on ‘Should I ask my ex if shes is OK?’
So this is an update on a post I made yesterday regarding asking my ex if she was ok. Quick overview – we have been broke up for around three weeks
what does it mean
So after three months of being broken up with, my ex contacted me. Saying that she is moving back into town Temporarily till she's financially stable
Ex is acting weird..
Me and my ex broke up around three weeks ago. We have two children aged two and five. We hadn’t been getting along for a while, and both of us wert
Ex wants to catch up after more than 3 years - wants to meet up for a weekend.
So Im Canadian and my ex is from France. We met in my hometown during uni and went out for about 4 years total. We dealt with some long distance

Featured Threads
Controlling or very opinionated?
Hi, my name is Michael. I came here for some advice on my girlfriend and I's relationship. I am 17 and she is 16 and we've been dating for just shy
Women who prefer/only date younger men
I am dating a woman who is 9 years older than me. However, going after younger guys doesn't appear to be her pattern. In fact, the age difference
Still feels like the first day...
Long long story short.. I'll Coles notes it. I meet the love of my life at a gig I was playing, we ended up not spending a single night apart for
My partner and I have different goals, values, and thinking, should we continue?
My partner and I met a couple years ago when she moved to the city I lived in. We had shared a group of friends but never really knew each other
I'm hurt and not sure what to do ...
So ,this is my first time posting here ,but My mother always said it helps to write things down .So here it goes ! ^^ For a couple of weeks now
Who Am I and What do I Want?
Hi everyone, and thanks for reading this. At the moment I feel like I am having some sort of identity crisis, whilst not knowing what I want for
Is it wrong that I still talk to my ex boyfriend?
My ex boyfriend dumped me last week because he was pressuring me to have sex and I wasn't ready to have sex and he keeps calling and texting me every
Ask For Advice