has anyone taken absorb bio-liposuction weight loss pills?

Do you want to lose weight or do you want them to work?

I know no better way to lose weight than to be self confident in your skin. If taking pills help you lose weight in any case, they still don't work for what's essential for you, because in the end the difference in weight lost and your self-confidence still won't compensate and you will end up suffering more gaining back your excess weight as soon as you stop absorbing those pills. Plus, they're probably not cheap.

Now, your best bet, like in any case, is to work out like a demon. Otherwise, you can do more activities you enjoy and maybe change job or department for work that will make you move more.

OR you can contact me and I will try to help you find out something particular that will make you get results in every field of your life.

• 2 weeks later...

A combination of both your weight loss pills and exercise right after the end of them can certainly help a whole lot to prevent regaining this weight if they work well! The extra kick start would certainly help gaining the necessary self esteem to hit the gym as hard as you can!

Then I believe that the most extreme way to keep that weight loss is to take those pill. The body is a strong organism, but at the same time very fragile... those pills are like earthquakes to your system. If they can help for a while, the fissures might never go away.

Anyways, I would like to know, since health is always psychologically and physically related, do you have any other issues? I think that the worst case for you is to be under both physical and psychological pressure. If that's your case, then please slow down and take a step at a time.

• 1 month later...

Liposuction is a surgical procedure to remove unwanted fat. Liposuction is a procedure very effective weight loss, and unlike other products, you can target your weight loss to a specific area. According to the Mayo Clinic, liposuction is the most common intervention in cosmetics in the United States. liposuction

Dictionary. link removed

Archived