Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: guys,would you sometimes rather jerk off in shower then having sex with gf?

cursedgirl
    Silver Member

guys,would you sometimes rather jerk off in shower then having sex with gf?

me and my bf usually have sex like 2 or 3 times per week. other times he's tired and such..im ok with it and i thought it was just his sex drive.But today he told me 90% of time when he was having a shower,he was jerking off..so it;s like he jerks off pretty much every day. i can understand why he'd rather do it himself than do it with me..is it common for you guys?

tmtex
    Silver Member
    I would say i do, time permitting

mouseno4
    Me personally... no. Not sure why i would want to?

If a guy has a higher sex drive i can see it being necessary to fulfill his needs, but not if she is at the same level or higher.

lukeb
    Platinum Member
    To answer your question I believe it is common for guys to continue to masturbate while they are in a relationship. What is common or usual isn't really the point if your sexual needs aren't being met. Having sex two to three times a week is fairly average. I think there are plenty of couples who have more sex and plenty who have less. Masturbating every single day in addition to having a healthy sex life with you does seem somewhat excessive. Seems to me the question at hand is whether or not your sexual needs are being met not what are considered normal sexual habits for guys.

needmoreinfo
    No.
    Personally if am really sexually attracted to my gf, I will usually give up sleep for sex.

DoGGYtREAts
    Bronze Member
    Perhaps youre not "in the mood" at the same time?
    Also it's posible to be tired but still have the URGE to get off, In which cases it can be much quicker and less effort to go "jerk off" as you put it.

I don't think it's uncommon (or un healthy) as long as you don't feel negelected. Did you feel a need for a more active sex life Before you found out about the masturbation?

cursedgirl
    Silver Member
    and another question : is it common guys think about sex with other girls other than your gf? my bf also tells me he will sometimes get hard just cuz some customers wear skanky dresses that show their ass and boobs and he will get turned on..

mouseno4
    Quote Originally Posted by cursedgirl [Register to see the link]
    and another question : is it common guys think about sex with other girls other than your gf? my bf also tells me he will sometimes get hard just cuz some customers wear skanky dresses that show their ass and boobs and he will get turned on..
    Yes and no. Most guys cannot control their arousal level. It is a fact.

Have a s----y looking women pass in front of a guys eyes and he will be having a tough time preventing an erection. We are designed that way on purpose.

Having an erection does not automatically mean we want or desire sex. It is similar to when a girl sees a guy with their shirt off, six pack showing etc etc - they get wet even if they dont desire sex with that person.

Being easily aroused is a positive for the survival of the human race. Think about it - if a guy and a girl can meet, have sex, and have the girl get pregnant in a whole 5 mins... that is a plus for our survival.

cursedgirl
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseno4 [Register to see the link]
    Yes and no. Most guys cannot control their arousal level. It is a fact.

Have a s----y looking women pass in front of a guys eyes and he will be having a tough time preventing an erection. We are designed that way on purpose.

Having an erection does not automatically mean we want or desire sex. It is similar to when a girl sees a guy with their shirt off, six pack showing etc etc - they get wet even if they dont desire sex with that person.

Being easily aroused is a positive for the survival of the human race. Think about it - if a guy and a girl can meet, have sex, and have the girl get pregnant in a whole 5 mins... that is a plus for our survival.
    no but he also fantasies them that's why he gets hard

mouseno4
    Most guys do. In fact, even girls do as well. Yep, it is true.

Fact of life im afraid. As long as he stays loyal to you, that is all that matters.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Should I Tell Her I'm a Virgin?
Hi everyone, I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now. Everything is somehow going very well - I use the word "somehow" because i'm a
My bf is very...non-physical
Rarely do we ever kiss, hug, cuddle. We have sex 2-3 times a month. Have only had sex in our bed, an that is also the only time he will freely
Husband Won't Go Down on Me
SO.....when we first started dating I gave him oral and he didn't return, I never had oral from a guy, or a girl,,lol,,,but I just thought since we
My boyfriend leaves me to finish myself after he finishes from sex
First of all, i'm in what many would consider a near perfect relationship. I'm so happy, and he's a really caring nice guy. But there's a little
Gentlemanly/shy guy feeling inept with initiating sex
We have been dating only 2 1/2 months, and have taken things intentionally slow. So we are just now getting to the "getting intimate" stage. We've
With the fiancÚ
So we are getting hitched in July I reckon. I'm not going to lie our sex life hasn't been all that great the past few months, I understand that w/
Would my ex turn me down?
Me and my ex have a history over the last 5 years. In the last year, I broke up with him, we started dating other people. Long story short.. I want
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice