Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guy tells me to leave him alone only to contact me later on

greenlimes

Guy tells me to leave him alone only to contact me later on

I was dating this guy a few months ago but then he turned crazy, literally. Things would be good for a week then he would cause unnecessary drama then tell me to leave him alone only to contact me a week or two later. This has happened about three times now. But each time he would say he changed his mind and is still mad at me. The big and final blow up happened 2 months ago. I was on vacation and he told me to just get laid and forget about him. We haven't talked since but last week he sent me a text saying he was thinking about me. What's going on??

guynextdoor
    This guy is all drama.. Please dont' tell me you are falling for this guy and sticking around are you?

greenlimes

Quote Originally Posted by guynextdoor [Register to see the link]
    This guy is all drama.. Please dont' tell me you are falling for this guy and sticking around are you?
    I must admit that I did like him a lot. Never thought I'd hear from him again but alas..

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    The guy has problems. I hope to God, you're not going to respond????

CatsMeeoow
    He likes you when there is nothing better going on in his world...

IGNORE... IGNORE... IGNORE....

MyNinja
    Bi-polar perhaps??

Run, RUN far away. What future could you possibly have with someone who is this unstable? Ignore and move on.

TakingtheBlame
    Platinum Member
    What's going on? You said it yourself...he's crazy. It drives me nuts when people make excuses for the guys they are with..."I really like him, he's a great guy when he's not beating me" and such. If a person is a wonderful human being only half the time, and the other half he's making you suffer...how are you able to just overlook the bad half? Accept this guy is unstable and be glad you dodged a bullet. You can never logically explain crazy.

Kitkat973
    The pattern of instability is something that will only continue.

Panblanco
    please, ignored him and don't let him come back. He just want to play games with you. i am a girl and from now on i wont take no * * * * from no guys, my ex abused me emotionally, physically, and mentally. don't let this happen to you. he is crazy

Crazyaboutdogs
    I agree, he sounds very unstable. Next time he calls tell him to stop contacting you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Do commitment phobes realise they have a problem? Or care about how they hurt pe
I've been reading a lot about commitment phobes/emotionally unavailable people lately and the story usually starts the same. These people pursue you
Is he for real or am I being duped?
Been OLDing for a while now. I saw a profile possibly a year ago, maybe year and a half, that would pop up from time to time. Forward to today
Unhealthy relationship patterns and commitment phobia.
Some of you have probably seen a thread I wrote a couple of days ago about commitment phobes/emotionally unavailable people. I wanted to get to the
Why do men assume the woman is more invested?
Spent Friday night with the guy I've been dating. texted over the weekend. he emails me last night about how much he cares about me and wants to
Need some advice on this plz
This is the short version but, here it is. Hung out with this woman 2x over a 2-3 week period back at the end of July. The 2nd time we hung out.. We
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Whats going on here?
So I met this guy online. We liked each other right away, I feel like it was very intense for both of us and he seemed nervous. I was a little but I

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice