Ask For Advice

Thread: Really horny PLEASE help!!!

djones23

Really horny PLEASE help!!!

I'm really horny and want to have sex, I'm only 14 is it too early to start?, and if it isn't what should I do?

annie24
    Try masturbation.

GrowingIn

Have you considered masturbation? Give that a try for the next...oh ....4-6 years.

tresqua
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowingIn [Register to see the link]
    Have you considered masturbation? Give that a try for the next...oh ....4-6 years.
    Take breaks in between though.

You gotta eat and sleep once in a while.

FairyGodmother
    14 is way too early to be having sex!!! Wait at least another 3 years for that... Masturbation is the way to go. Pros include not getting STDs or becoming a parent. Cons are... well none really at this point in your life.

annie24
    Just to further reinforce the point: At 14, do you have a job to pay for condoms, birth control? What if the condom breaks, can you pay for the $50 Plan B pill? Can you pay for an abortion? If she decides to have the child, can you pay for the $200,000 it takes to raise a child from birth to 18? If you get an STD, can you pay for the medication? Heaven forbid you get AIDS.

kingofatlantis
    Masturbating is the solution here and wait awhile before you go having full on sex.

Discover and explore yourself before you let someone else explore.

Sweetkisses22
    I was 14 when I lost my virginity and I completely regret it now. I am 23 now and wish I had waiting until marriage. Your too young to even enjoy it or know what your doing. Just wait, its not all its cracked up to be sometimes.

Top Threads
Trying to lose virginity but the pain is unbearable !!
Hi everyone! I have decided and to lose my virginity. My boyfriend and I have been trying to have sex two times now, but as soon as he tries to
Is It Right To Call Me A Virgin Or No?
Here are the 2 most intimate things I have done with my ex-girlfriend: 1. Doggystyle dry sex and missionary dry sex. 2. Masturbating myself until
Sex without Condom
My boyfriend, who is also the father of my 8y/o child, has been in prison for 5 years, he's out and refuses to have sex without a condom. I am on
Touching me while I sleep
Ok so I'll keep this simple, my boyfriend touches me while I "sleep". I use quotation marks because I sleep really lightly and anyone who touches me
I am having some embarrassing issues related to sex, i need some advice please!
So im a virgin. I am 19 but staying a virgin has been MY personal choice. It may sound lame to some but i have been perfectly content with my
Am I in the wrong here?
In bed this morning my boyfriend and I were sleepily fooling around and after obvious hints from me he initiated foreplay. I was enjoying it and
My girlfriend wants to give a BJ, but I don't want to disappoint
I'm 18 and a virgin. My girlfriend and I are planning to keep our Virginity until we are 21. But she still wants to have other kinds of sex. She
Featured Threads
I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him
So my boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. It's been pretty close to perfect over all until last weekend. We trusted each other before this
Interview Vibes
Hello, eNA! I have posted a few times about my career search - thank you all for the help! I've been having a lot more luck lately and have four
Ex from seven years ago married
My ex from seven years got married in November 2016 he began dating this girl eight months after dumping me.hiw have I found this out? By the
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument
Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self
My wife has zero trust in me
So we have been married for about 8 months now, everything was fine prior to marriage. From the day we got married to today, it has been a living
21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated
I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what
Ask For Advice