Ask For Advice

Thread: Really horny PLEASE help!!!

djones23

Really horny PLEASE help!!!

I'm really horny and want to have sex, I'm only 14 is it too early to start?, and if it isn't what should I do?

annie24
    Try masturbation.

GrowingIn

Have you considered masturbation? Give that a try for the next...oh ....4-6 years.

tresqua
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowingIn [Register to see the link]
    Have you considered masturbation? Give that a try for the next...oh ....4-6 years.
    Take breaks in between though.

You gotta eat and sleep once in a while.

FairyGodmother
    14 is way too early to be having sex!!! Wait at least another 3 years for that... Masturbation is the way to go. Pros include not getting STDs or becoming a parent. Cons are... well none really at this point in your life.

annie24
    Just to further reinforce the point: At 14, do you have a job to pay for condoms, birth control? What if the condom breaks, can you pay for the $50 Plan B pill? Can you pay for an abortion? If she decides to have the child, can you pay for the $200,000 it takes to raise a child from birth to 18? If you get an STD, can you pay for the medication? Heaven forbid you get AIDS.

kingofatlantis
    Masturbating is the solution here and wait awhile before you go having full on sex.

Discover and explore yourself before you let someone else explore.

Sweetkisses22
    I was 14 when I lost my virginity and I completely regret it now. I am 23 now and wish I had waiting until marriage. Your too young to even enjoy it or know what your doing. Just wait, its not all its cracked up to be sometimes.

Top Threads
Would you tell a potential sex partner about a sexual assalt? Guys?
I'm seeing someone new and things are going great, it's heading in "that" direction. When I was 19 I was sexually assaulted by two men, I
Husband Won't Go Down on Me
SO.....when we first started dating I gave him oral and he didn't return, I never had oral from a guy, or a girl,,lol,,,but I just thought since we
I have no interest in having any form of intimacy with my boyfriend.
Hi, first ever post on here - I'm just in need of some advice on something. I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 29 - we have been together for almost a
With the fiancÚ
So we are getting hitched in July I reckon. I'm not going to lie our sex life hasn't been all that great the past few months, I understand that w/
Has anyone here ever gotten extreme headaches from orgasm?
Occasionally, my wife has to stop trying to have an orgasm because she starts to have an extreme headache. If she goes through with it to orgasm
Did my Military Husband Cheat on Me?
Hello again! I have another question I would love to get advice on. So.....my husband was caught texting a coworker. How did I catch him you ask?
Abortion
Just recently, a few days ago actually.. I had an abortion at 12 weeks. I feel so many emotions. I feel upset, depressed, relieved, stressed all at
Featured Threads
How should I proceed?
I have financially supported my wife for the first 10 years of our marriage. I paid for everything (including her student loan from college) while
Was it rape if it wasn't violent?
Okay, I've never posted this on a forum or anywhere before so it's a little uncomfortable for me but bear with me. I met a guy two years ago that
Not sure what to make of this
So my boyfriend, 28, and I (26) have been together a year and a half now. My boyfriend, "Brett", used to be a member of this site called 'Suicide
Was He Cheating?
I need some advice. I have been with my bf for 2.5 years. I recently went through his phone which I never do but I had a bad feeling. He's been
My mother is snooping into my relationship
I know I posted about how my boyfriend came out as a bisexual after three years of dating right before he wanted to propose. And if some of you don't
hello new here and have a very unique situation
I just want to say HI and share a situation that I need help with desperately. So I will start off. I am a 37 yr old male, healthy and fit. I own
Do I leave my secure relationship for my soulmate?
So I've been with my fiancÚ for about 6 years and engaged half that. I've also been friends with a coworker of his for those 6 years. Only about a
Ask For Advice