Ask For Advice

Thread: Really horny PLEASE help!!!

djones23

Really horny PLEASE help!!!

I'm really horny and want to have sex, I'm only 14 is it too early to start?, and if it isn't what should I do?

annie24
    Try masturbation.

GrowingIn

Have you considered masturbation? Give that a try for the next...oh ....4-6 years.

tresqua
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowingIn [Register to see the link]
    Have you considered masturbation? Give that a try for the next...oh ....4-6 years.
    Take breaks in between though.

You gotta eat and sleep once in a while.

FairyGodmother
    14 is way too early to be having sex!!! Wait at least another 3 years for that... Masturbation is the way to go. Pros include not getting STDs or becoming a parent. Cons are... well none really at this point in your life.

annie24
    Just to further reinforce the point: At 14, do you have a job to pay for condoms, birth control? What if the condom breaks, can you pay for the $50 Plan B pill? Can you pay for an abortion? If she decides to have the child, can you pay for the $200,000 it takes to raise a child from birth to 18? If you get an STD, can you pay for the medication? Heaven forbid you get AIDS.

kingofatlantis
    Masturbating is the solution here and wait awhile before you go having full on sex.

Discover and explore yourself before you let someone else explore.

Sweetkisses22
    I was 14 when I lost my virginity and I completely regret it now. I am 23 now and wish I had waiting until marriage. Your too young to even enjoy it or know what your doing. Just wait, its not all its cracked up to be sometimes.

Top Threads
Sex drive men vs women?
I was talking to some friends the other day and the topic of men's and women's sex drive came up. One often gets the impression, not least in the
Why wait until i turn 18 to have sex??
I know that it might sound dumb to ask a question like that but hear me out. So, right now i'm 16 and my boyfriend is 17 and we've been together for
Sex is always excruciating
I'm 16 years old and I know that's very young to be having sex but I feel that I'm ready for it. To begin with the pain isn't caused by poor
question about libido
Basically I wanted to get my anxiety under control and the psychiatrist recommended a weak medication, however i've noticed my libido is close to
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice