Ask For Advice

Thread: Really horny PLEASE help!!!

djones23

Really horny PLEASE help!!!

I'm really horny and want to have sex, I'm only 14 is it too early to start?, and if it isn't what should I do?

annie24
    Try masturbation.

GrowingIn

Have you considered masturbation? Give that a try for the next...oh ....4-6 years.

tresqua
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowingIn [Register to see the link]
    Have you considered masturbation? Give that a try for the next...oh ....4-6 years.
    Take breaks in between though.

You gotta eat and sleep once in a while.

FairyGodmother
    14 is way too early to be having sex!!! Wait at least another 3 years for that... Masturbation is the way to go. Pros include not getting STDs or becoming a parent. Cons are... well none really at this point in your life.

annie24
    Just to further reinforce the point: At 14, do you have a job to pay for condoms, birth control? What if the condom breaks, can you pay for the $50 Plan B pill? Can you pay for an abortion? If she decides to have the child, can you pay for the $200,000 it takes to raise a child from birth to 18? If you get an STD, can you pay for the medication? Heaven forbid you get AIDS.

kingofatlantis
    Masturbating is the solution here and wait awhile before you go having full on sex.

Discover and explore yourself before you let someone else explore.

Sweetkisses22
    I was 14 when I lost my virginity and I completely regret it now. I am 23 now and wish I had waiting until marriage. Your too young to even enjoy it or know what your doing. Just wait, its not all its cracked up to be sometimes.

Top Threads
Threesome fantasy
Im looking for advice. My husband and i have been together for 10 years, we have 3 younger children together. Recently, for fun we had a game of
Girlfriend Not In The Mood Lately?
This past month my girlfriend just hasn't really been in the mood sexually and it's honestly not a huge deal but I'm wondering if it's normal?
Anxious For HIV Test Results
I've read a lot of people's posts recently and none seem to fit my concerns. I'm 24, have had multiple partners and sadly I can only think of maybe 1
Sex Drive Vanished
Hello all, First time posting here. I need some opinions. I've been with my bf 3 years. I just moved in with him and recently discovered that
Featured Threads
The ex that wouldn't go away
I am engaged to the woman of my dreams. After a couple dates I told everyone I was going to marry her. She told her friends the same. My only hang up
Crying
IM A 63 YEAR OLD WOMAN ,and my life has turned upside down. I cry day and night. For some damn reason I'm lost , alone and just cant figure things
SO (girl of 23) doubting our relationship, won't let go of ex
So currently going through a very complicated situation with my SO. I started seeing this girl in November of last year, while she was still with
My friend has no life...No job and currently lives at home. At nearly 30
One of my very good friends has always been the impressionable type. When I encouraged her to have stronger boundaries, to be less passive and to
Ex is getting married
Hi, I went into no contact with my ex around 14 weeks ago. I had decided that there's nothing left for me to do or say that would bring her back to
Friendless and Lonely
Hi all, I've decided to turn to an online forum for advice on a current friendship issue. I want to say thank you in advance to those who take the
Swapping childcare, she stopped responding...
Background: I struggle with intimacy and relationships in general. Coming from abuse and neglect means I've always struggled with trusting others
Ask For Advice