Ask For Advice

Thread: Really horny PLEASE help!!!

djones23

Really horny PLEASE help!!!

I'm really horny and want to have sex, I'm only 14 is it too early to start?, and if it isn't what should I do?

annie24
    Try masturbation.

GrowingIn

Have you considered masturbation? Give that a try for the next...oh ....4-6 years.

tresqua
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowingIn [Register to see the link]
    Have you considered masturbation? Give that a try for the next...oh ....4-6 years.
    Take breaks in between though.

You gotta eat and sleep once in a while.

FairyGodmother
    14 is way too early to be having sex!!! Wait at least another 3 years for that... Masturbation is the way to go. Pros include not getting STDs or becoming a parent. Cons are... well none really at this point in your life.

annie24
    Just to further reinforce the point: At 14, do you have a job to pay for condoms, birth control? What if the condom breaks, can you pay for the $50 Plan B pill? Can you pay for an abortion? If she decides to have the child, can you pay for the $200,000 it takes to raise a child from birth to 18? If you get an STD, can you pay for the medication? Heaven forbid you get AIDS.

kingofatlantis
    Masturbating is the solution here and wait awhile before you go having full on sex.

Discover and explore yourself before you let someone else explore.

Sweetkisses22
    I was 14 when I lost my virginity and I completely regret it now. I am 23 now and wish I had waiting until marriage. Your too young to even enjoy it or know what your doing. Just wait, its not all its cracked up to be sometimes.

Top Threads
Feedback from the ladies
I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years we have lived together for a year when we have sex it is amazing, but lately it's been less
Men/guys, what does it take to fully arouse you (in general)?
..just seeing a woman you find attractive (if so, does it have to be skimpy clothing/underwear? Kissing? Actual stimulation (hand job)?
No good at fingering girls, does this make me look inexperienced?
I am pretty inexperienced but I feel more confident in bed than I used to. I'm in my late twenties and only had sex around 8 or 9 times. I feel
Featured Threads
After 3 date ...nice mam but stingy .what to do
Dear all...Please share your thoughts...Just returned from 3rd date with a guy I met on line. As you may know from my previous thread...we met for a
Lack of experiences possibly affect Relationships?
I've been thinking lately about whether someone might be 'lacking' in some ways because of their own lack in 'experience' in their Life.... Eg. I
Being Called A Liar When You Aren't...
Is it reason to get angry, when your being called a liar and accused of stuff when it isn't true. Conversation was about sex, i went about 2 or 3
Left me on our two year anniversary
Here's the thing.... I am well aware of the dusfunction that was my relationship. I'm well aware that I've only been making myself suffer. I am also
Reconciliation
Iíve seen an awful lot of posts about reconciliation lately and why you should never go back to an ex because they dumped you and they are evil
Why would the girl in dating tell me this??
We haven't been dating long so we're not exclusive. Slept over at hers a few times. Anyway today she was messaging me telling me how she is really
started antidepressants....
Hi all, So first time in my life I started antidepressants yesterday, after visiting a doctor. The reason for feeling this way is recent breakup
Ask For Advice